LPU has declared the LPUNEST 2018 Result for B.Tech on May 07, 2018 after the LPUNEST 2018 exam, conducted between April 10 to April 30, 2018. It has been declared online. Candidates need to enter the username and password to access their results. Check the seat allotment round 1 result nad also download your seat allotment letter under the candidate login. The direct link for this pupose is provided below. The counselling process will begin on the same day as that of result declaration. The seat allocation to LPU will be done on the basis of the rank obtained by the student in the main exam. The results can be checked on the official website. A link to the same will be provided as well.
Scroll below to find more information about LPUNEST 2018 Result for B.Tech and the further details about counselling process for the same.
LPUNEST 2018 Result for B.Tech
The result of LPUNEST 2018 and the rank obtained in it will be the deciding factor in counselling process which will be declared after the LPUNEST 2018 exam. Those who have appeared for LPUNEST 2018 for B.Tech should check this page for more information about LPUNEST result and other related important information.
|Entrance Examination Dates||10 Apr to 30 Apr 2018|
|Result||07 May 2018|
|Counselling Process||07 May 2018 onwards|
Check Result: Click Here to check LPUNEST 2018 Result for seat allottment round 1 and download seat allotment letter.
Official Website: www.lpu.in
How to check LPUNEST 2018 Result?
Check the steps given below for LPUNEST 2018 result:
- Visit the official website of LPU 2018 or click on the direct link that is provided on this page above.
- Click on the link to check LPUNEST 2018 B.Tech result.
- Enter the credentials to log in to the result window.
- The result window will open. It will contain the scorecard.
The LPUNEST 2018 scorecard will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Subject wise marks
- Percentile scored
- Scholarship Status
- Other important information
LPUNEST 2018 Counselling Process
The LPUNEST 2018 Counselling Process will start immediately after the result declaration of LPUNEST 2018. Candidates who clear the exam will be called for further rounds of Counselling. The stream allocation to the student will be in the order of the merit of the students.
There will be in total 3 rounds of the counselling process. The candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the exam. They will have to submit a few documents at the time of admission along with the prescribed fees.
Note: It is to be noted by the candidates that the 2nd and 3rd round of counselling will be done only if the seats go vacant in the 1st round of counselling.
Documents Required for LPUNEST 2018 Counselling
Those who are appearing for LPUNEST 2018 counselling process will have to follow the steps given to take part in the admission process:
- The candidate has to first get the LPUNEST 2018 Scorecard/Rank from the official website or from the link.
- Next, they will fill the seat according to their preference.
- After filling the preference, the candidate has to upload the Date of Birth proof like Matric certificate, PAN card, Adhaar card etc.
- The candidate has to upload the 10+2 certificate also. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form or the candidate has recently appeared for the 10+2 examination, it may be submitted later on also.
It is important that the candidate does all the verification of documents submitted from the original along with the fee submission within the prescribed time. The counselling will be performed in the following manner.