LPUNEST 2019 Application Form will be available throughout the three phases of LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech Admission. Although the online application form is expected to be available as early in the month of November 2018. Also, LPU provides the LPUNEST 2019 Application Form both in online and offline mode. Thus, candidates who wish to take admission in LPU for the academic session 2019-20 must apply online for their entrance test — LPUNEST 2019. Keep reading below to know about the application process, important dates and application fees of LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech. Also, submitting the application form without any error will allow the candidates to book their examination slots and download their admit card.
LPUNEST 2019 Application Form
Admission in LPU will occur in 3 phases – IA, IB and II. Subsequent Phase of admissions is conducted only if the seats remain vacant. And thus, for each phase of the admission, the application form is to be filled. Therefore, know the important dates regarding the same below:
|LPUNEST 2019||Important Dates|
|Phase I A|
|Start of application process||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Application end date||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Phase I B|
|Application end date||4th week of May 2019|
|Application end date||4th Week of Jun 2019|
Apply Online: LPUNEST 2019 Application Form will be available at www.lpu.in.
The application form must be submitted keeping in mind the deadline. Only then, the candidates will be allowed to take part in the slot booking process online. Also, do read the eligibility criteria carefully before starting to fill the application form of LPUNEST 2019.
How to Fill the LPUNEAST 2019 Application Form – Online Mode
Here are the steps described in details below. Follow the same for an error-free application form fill up process.
Step 1: Sign Up
- Register onto LPU’s admission portal with basic details (Name, Email ID, Mobile No).
- Your email id will act as your username for the portal and password will be sent to you while registering on the portal.
- You will get a mail on your registered email id regarding this.
- Login to the LPU’s admission portal with already created username/password.
Step 2 – Application for admission and registration fee
- Fill the application form.
- If you are eligible for direct admission then pay the registration fee and course fee. Know if you are eligible for direct admission.
- If you are not eligible for direct admission then move to step 3.
Step 3: Upload Documents and Photograph
Upload the necessary documents:
- Recent Passport sized coloured Photograph
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, Adhaar card)
- Qualifying exam certificate. In case the qualifying exam certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form (recently appeared), it may be submitted later also.
Step 4: Apply for LPUNEST 2019
You have to confirm the submission on this stage by clicking the “apply for LPUNEST 2019” button. Next, take a printout of the online form.
Step 5 – Book the Exam Slot and Appear
- Book the slot (preferred date, time and venue) to appear in the test. This test would be conducted in more than 200 cities pan India.
- Download the hall ticket.
Although, the slot booking must be done as per the schedule.
LPUNEST 2019 Application Fee
LPUNEST is an online test which acts as a gateway to programme you are interested in. Admission in these programmes is done based on performance in LPUNEST. In addition, LPUNEST also acts as Scholarship test and student can avail huge scholarship based on performance in this test. The candidates have to Deposit the test fee as per the specifications given below:
- Male Applicants: Rs. 700/-
- Female Applicants: Rs. 400/-
How to Fill the LPUNEST 2019 Application Form – Offline Mode
The applicants may obtain LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit from University Campus/ Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash of Rs. 700 (for both boys and girls). Once the applicant has obtained the LPUNEST (B.Tech.) kit, they can submit it using one of the following methods:
- Fill the full application form (OMR sheet) after reading all the instructions as specified under the head “Instructions for filling Application Form (OMR sheet)” in LPUNEST (B.Tech.) booklet.
Semi-Online Application (In case the applicant does not want to send the hard copy of purchased Application form):
- Fill the application form.
- When asked whether LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit already purchased or not, Click “Yes” if you have purchased the LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit. Fill the OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code, in the given space.
- Submit and save the copy of complete application form for your reference.
LPUNEST 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before starting the online application form. This is important because candidates not satisfying any of the eligibility criteria cannot apply for LPUNESt 2019. thus make sure you have read and understood each of the criteria for admission well.
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (B.Tech.).
Qualifying Examination: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST 2019 (B.Tech.) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2018, in the final examination of 10+2 from a recognised education board of the country.
Qualifying Marks Required: Candidates passing with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English) are subjected to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.) or JEE MAIN.
In case marks scored in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English) are 90% or above, then LPUNEST (B.Tech) and JEE MAIN will be exempted and the candidate may apply for admission.
LPUNEST 2019 Slot Booking and Admit Card
As soon as the slot booking window opens for LPUNEST, candidates who have applied successfully must log in on the official website and start their slot booking process. Also, keep in mind that the slot booking process is on the first come first serve basis. Thus, make sure to complete the slot booking process as soon a possible. Once a slot is booked candidates will have to select the next preferred option. During the slot booking process, candidates will be able to choose — Test City, Test time and center.
Soon after the candidates book their slot they can download their e-hall ticket /LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card. Also, the admit card will have the final details regarding the LPUNEST 2018 Exam center, schedule and all important instructions that are to be followed during the examination day.