LPUNEST 2019 – Lovely Professional University has released the result for Schedule II Phase 1 on the official website. LPU will conduct Phase II of LPUNEST 2019 on May 15 – May 31, 2019. Counselling for LPUNEST 2019 is scheduled to be held from May 04 to May 31, 2019. Candidates who will apply successfully will be able to select their preferred exam slots. To take admission in Lovely Professional University (LPU) candidates need to appear in their National Entrance and Scholarship Test. This entrance test is called LPUNEST. LPUNEST 2019 (B.Tech) will provide a gateway to all undergraduate engineering programmes in LPU. There are 15 B.Tech streams in LPU. Thus, candidates qualifying LPUNEST 2019, can enroll in any one of them for the academic session 2019-20. Also, LPUNEST is conducted in online mode only.
The admission process if LPUNEST is different than other colleges. As in LPU, the application is invited for eligible candidates for 2 schedules. The dates are given in the table below:
|LPUNEST 2019||Important Dates|
|Application start date||01 May 2019|
|Slot Booking||06 May 2019|
|Application end date||25 May 2019|
|Admit Card||Immediately after the slot Booking|
|Examination||15 to 31 May 2019|
|Result||Within Two Working Days from the conduct of test|
|Date of Admission (subject to availability of seats)
(scholarship subject to prevalence of scholarship scheme)
|upto 31 May 2019|
|LPUNEST 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of the application process||01st week of Oct 2018|
|Application end date||20 Jan 2019|
|Slot Booking||to be announced!|
|Admit Card||Immediately after the slot Booking|
|Examination||21 Jan – 5 Feb 2019|
|Result||10 Feb 2019|
|Application start date||21 Jan 2019|
|Application end date|
|Slot Booking||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit Card||Immediately after the slot Booking|
|Examination||05 – 30 Apr 2019|
|Result||04 May 2019|
|Rounds||Filling of Online Preference||Allotment Result||Date of Admission|
|Round I||04 May – 09 May 2019||10 May 2019||10 May – 16 May 2019|
|Round II||10 May – 16 May 2019||17 May 2019||17 May – 21 May 2019|
|Round III||17 May – 20 May 2019||21 May 2019||21 May – 31 May 2019|
LPUNEST 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before starting the online application form. This is important because candidates not satisfying any of the eligibility criteria cannot apply for LPUNEST 2019. thus make sure you have read and understood each of the criteria for admission well.
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST (B.Tech.).
Qualifying Examination: Applicants appearing for LPUNEST 2019 (B.Tech.) should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2018, in the final examination of 10+2 from a recognised education board of the country.
Qualifying Marks Required: Candidates passing with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics, and English) are subjected to qualifying LPUNEST (B.Tech.) or JEE MAIN.
LPUNEST 2019 Application Form
LPUNEST 2019 application form will be available to the candidates in 2 formats. Here is how:
- Option 1: Without Purchasing LPUNEST 2019 (B.Tech.) Kit, in other words applying in Online mode.
- Option 2: Purchasing LPUNEST 2019 (B.Tech.) Kit offline.
Candidates who would like to select the option 1 must follow the steps below to complete the application process:
- Register online. Click Here
- Fill the online Application Form
- Pay application fee through online payment when prompted
- Male Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- Female Applicants: Rs. 250/-
- Take Printout of the computer generated the application for reference.
Candidates who would like to select the option 2 must follow the steps below to complete the application process:
Fill the OMR application form send it via post along with the application fee. The application fee for offline submission is Rs. 500/-.
- Fill the application form.
- When asked whether LPUNEST 2019 (B.Tech.) Kit already purchased or not, Click “Yes” if you have purchased the LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit.
- Fill the OMR sheet No. and Unique OMR code, in the given space.
- Submit and save the copy of complete application form for your reference.
Make sure to fill the application form on time and with care. Only those candidates who will be able to do so can book their LPUNEST 2019 Slots for examination.
Engineering Courses Offered via LPUNEST 2019
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- ME – Mechatronics
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automobile Engineering (AE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Food Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Petroleum Engineering
LPUNEST 2019 Admission Process – Flow of stages
Candidates have to appear in Schedule one of the LPUNEST 2019. If the candidates wish to improve their marks, they have to apply again for LPUNEST 2019 by paying Rs. 300/- and reappearing in the schedule 2 of LPUNEST 2019.
LPUNEST 2019 Examination Pattern
The duration: 2 hours and 30 mins.
Total questions: It will consist of 110 objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
Maximum Marks in the Paper: 400
Mode of Examination: Online Only
Language: English Only
Marking Scheme: +4 for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
|The approximate distribution of questions is as follows|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks per subject|
|Physics||30 questions||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Chemistry||30 questions||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||30 questions||4 Marks||120 Marks|
|English||20 questions||2 Marks||40 Marks|
Salient Features of the LPUNEST 2019 Online Examination:
- The applicant sits in front of the computer.
- The questions are presented on the monitor and the applicant submits his/ her answers through the use of the mouse.
- The computer is connected to the server, which delivers the test in real time, through reliable connectivity.
- Online Entrance test assumes that the applicant has a basic familiarity with the use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and the university cannot take responsibility for the same.
- The applicant must ensure that the computer allotted to him/ her is switched on.
- Each MCQ will consist of a stem which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four responses labeled A, B, C, and D. Out of the four responses, only one is correct or the most appropriate answer. Applicants must choose the correct or most appropriate answer by clicking on the button next to the answer. Applicants can navigate freely through the questions.
- All rough work should be done in the papers provided at the Test Centre. No papers should be taken to the test hall for this purpose.
LPUNEST 2019 Syllabus
The LPUNEST 2019 Syllabus for B.Tech admission test has been prescribed by the University itself. Thus we have compiled the syllabus for LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech admission for all the subjects — Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates can view the syllabus as well as download the same using the link below.
⇒ LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech Syllabus — Available Here
Fact: Do you know what is so unique about this entrance test? This test will have a twofold advantage, as it will act as Entrance Test as well as Scholarship Test. Thus, on the basis of LPUNEST (B.Tech.) score, the university intends to award an extensive Scholarship up to Rs. 6.5 Lac per student. detail about it is mentioned below on this page.
LPUNEST 2019 Important Books
Here are a few important books especially for LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech admission. Thus, candidates can refer these books for LPUNEST 2019 preparations.
|Name of the Book||Authour||Buying Link|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)||H C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems In General Physics||I E Irodov||Buy Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Nipendra Bhatnagar||Buy Here|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry||Narendra Awasthi||Buy Here|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry||M. S. Chouhan||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude Theory and Practice||Anand Kumar, Ajay Kumar||Buy Here|
|General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||GKP||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
LPUNEST 2019 Preparations
To prepare for LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech Admission Test, make sure you have the following elements in hand. Prepare your checklist as follows:
√ Do I have the LPUNEST 2019 Syllabus?
√ Am I aware of the LPUNEST 2019 Exam Pattern?
√ What are the important books?
√ Do I have an effective preparation timetable?
√ Do I have question papers?
As soon as you have all the elements from the above checklist, you are ready to start your preparations.
If some elements are still missing check out the LPUNEST 2019 Preparation Resources given here:
LPUNEST 2019 Slot Booking
As soon as the slot booking window opens for LPUNEST, candidates who have applied successfully must log in on the official website and start their slot booking process. Also, keep in mind that the slot booking process is on the first come first serve basis. Thus, make sure to complete the slot booking process as soon a possible. Once a slot is booked candidates will have to select the next preferred option.
During the slot booking process, candidates will be able to choose — Test City, Test time and center.
LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
The candidate who will successfully book their slots will be able to download their LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card. After the candidate books the slot, LPU will send a copy of the e-admit card via email. To download the LPUNEST 2018 hall Ticket candidates have to provide their Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
Do take a printout of the admit card/hall ticket in an A4 sized paper properly. Also, take care of the admit card until the admission process ends. The e-hall ticket will indicate the e-hall ticket number, the address of the test center, test date & time allotted to the applicant.
LPUNEST 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result of LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech admission test online. After the examination concludes for each phase, results are published online. Candidates will be awarded ranks on the basis of marks obtained. The result of the rank card will contain details of their scores. Also, candidates must remember that they need to download their LPUNEST 2019 Scorecard and appear with it in the counselling rounds.
LPUNEST 2019 Counselling
LPU will conduct the LPUNEST 2019 Counselling after the results are declared. Qualifying candidates need to appear in the counselling rounds as per schedule. Here are the brief steps included inn LPUNEST 2019 counselling rounds:
- Get your scorecard/ rank.
- Fill the seat preference.
- Date of Birth proof (Matric certificate, PAN card, Adhaar card),
- 10+2 Pass Certificate. Candidate can submit it later too, in case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form.
- All the submitted documents are to be verified from the originals within the prescribed timelines.
- Deposit the balance fee within the timelines prescribed by the university.
The counselling schedule of LPU is as follows:
|Rounds of Counselling||Filling of Online Preference||Result of Allotment||Date of Admission (subject to availability of seats) (scholarship subject to prevalence of scholarship scheme)|
|Round I||4th – 9th May 2019||10th May 2019||10th – 16th May 2019|
|Round II||N.A.||17th May 2019||17th – 20th May 2019|
|Round III||17th – 20th May 2019||21st May 2019||21st – 31st May 2019|
LPUNEST 2019 Fees and Scholarships
Fee applicable to applicants admitted on the basis of LPUNEST 2019 B.Tech will be as per the details given below:
Scholarship to the candidates is awarded in different brackets and phases. The amount of scholarship depends on the phase and bracket a candidate lies in. Candidates can check the table below to check the percentage of scholarships to be awarded for different phases and brackets:
|Bracket 1||Bracket 2||Bracket 3|
- Bracket 1 – Students scoring more than 95% marks falls in Bracket -1.
- Bracket 2 – Students scoring between 90% to 94.99% marks falls in Bracket-2.
- Bracket 3 – Students scoring between 80% to 89.99% marks falls in Bracket -3.
LPUNEST 2019 Placement Records
LPUNEST 2019 Placement programme is very huge. Also, many big companies have collaborated with LPU to provide training and placement opportunities to the students. Few of the name include- Google, Apple, Microsoft, Yahoo, Amazon, Cognizant, Accenture, SONY, Hindustan Unilever Limited and so many more.
As per the official website, there has been 1000+ global placements, 600+ fortune 500 offers, and 500+ Multinational Companies.
Click here to download the LPU Admission Brochure 2019 for more information.
Official Website: www.lpu.in