LPU has declares the LPUNEST 2020 Result for B.Tech as per schedule after the LPUNEST 2020 exam, conducted in April, 2020. It is declared online. Candidates need to enter the username and password to access their results. The counselling process begin soon after declaration of LPUNEST 2010 B.Tech Result. The seat allocation to LPU is done on the basis of the rank obtained by the student in the entrance exam. The results can be checked on the official website. A link to the same is also provided as well. Scroll below to find more information about LPUNEST 2020 Result for B.Tech and the further details about counselling process for the same.
LPUNEST 2020 Result for B.Tech Admission
The result of LPUNEST 2020 and the rank obtained in it is the deciding factor in counselling process which is declared after the LPUNEST 2020 exam. Those who have appeared for LPUNEST 2020 for B.Tech should check this page for more information about LPUNEST result and other related important information.
|Entrance Examination||Apr 2020|
|Counselling Process||May 2020|
Check Result: Click Here to go to official website to view LPUNEST 2020 Result.
How to check LPUNEST 2020 Result?
Check the steps given below for LPUNEST 2020 result:
- Visit the official website of LPU 2020 or click on the direct link that is provided on this page above.
- Click on the link to check LPUNEST 2020 B.Tech result.
- Enter the credentials to log in to the result window.
- The result window will open. It will contain the scorecard.
The LPUNEST 2020 scorecard will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Subject wise marks
- Percentile scored
- Scholarship Status
- Other important information
Official Website: www.lpu.in
LPUNEST 2020 Counselling Process
The LPUNEST 2020 Counselling Process start immediately after the result declaration of LPUNEST 2020. Candidates who clear the exam are called for further rounds of Counselling. The stream allocation to the student is done in the order of the merit of the students.
There may be 3 rounds of the counselling process. The candidates are called for counselling on the basis of the rank obtained by them in the exam. They have to submit a few documents at the time of admission along with the prescribed fees.
Note: It is to be noted by the candidates that the 2nd and 3rd round of counselling will be done only if the seats go vacant in the 1st round of counselling.
Documents Required for LPUNEST 2020 Counselling
Those who are appearing for LPUNEST 2020 counselling process will have to follow the steps given to take part in the admission process:
- The candidate has to first get the LPUNEST 2020 Scorecard / Rank from the official website or from the link.
- Next, they will fill the seat according to their preference.
- After filling the preference, the candidate has to upload the Date of Birth proof like Matric certificate, PAN card, Adhaar card etc.
- The candidate has to upload the 10+2 certificate also. In case the 10+2 certificate is not available at the time of filling this application form or the candidate has recently appeared for the 10+2 examination, it may be submitted later on also.
It is important that the candidate does all the verification of documents submitted from the original along with the fee submission within the prescribed time. The counselling will be performed in the following manner.