Manipal Admit Card 2019 – The Manipal University has issued the MU OET 2019 Admit Card. The candidates can get their admit card for MU OET 2019 immediately after you have booked your test slot. The Univeristy will also send a copy of the MU OET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket to the registered email id. Also, the candidates can download their admit card by logging in by entering details such as Email ID, Password, etc using the OTBS portal. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the MU OET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket on the day of the examination.
Manipal Admit Card 2019
The admission in various BTech and MTech programmes will be on the basis of their performance in the Manipal Entrance test (MET 2019). The candidates can check the schedule for MU OET 2019 Admit Card in the table below.
|MU OET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates for BTech||Important Dates for MTech|
|Slot Booking starts from||05 Apr 2019||03rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to complete the slot booking process||09 Apr 2019||02nd week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||After Slot Booking||After 24 Hrs. of Slot Booking|
|MU OET 2019 exam date for B.Tech||19 – 28 Apr 2019||1st to 2nd week of Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download the MU OET 2019 Admit card.
How To Download The MU OET 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates will be able to download or view their MU OET 2019 Admit Card only after he/she has booked a slot as per his/her convenience. The steps that a candidate needs to take in order to view/download the admit card are as follows:
Step 1: Test Slot Booking
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as soon as the slot booking process starts.
- As per the booking schedule, you will have to log in to the Online Test booking system (OTBS).
- To book a test slot, you need to enter the Application Number and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On successfully submitting the login details, the candidates will receive a User ID and the OTBS password on their registered email id.
- Next, the candidates will be redirected to the Candidate homepage in which you have to book a slot.
- Click on the “Book a Seat” button to choose a preferable test date and time.
- Next, select the date, and time of the entrance exam. On selecting these options, a table will appear on the screen which will consist of information such as Test date, Test day, Test start time, etc. Choose the most suitable option by clicking on the “Book” button.
- Confirm the booking done by you.
Step 2: Download the MU OET 2019 Admit Card
- On confirming the booking done by you, the admit card will immediately appear on the screen.
- Also, you can download the admit card by clicking on the direct link which will be provided on this page.
- Next, you need to log in by entering details such as Application Number and Password, which were sent to you at the time of slot booking.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the login credentials, your MU OET 2019 Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take its print out to bring the same to the test center.
Details Mentioned On The MU OET 2019 Admit Card
Some important details will be mentioned on your MU OET 2019 Admit Card, those are:
- E-hall ticket Number
- Test Date
- Reporting time
- Test time
- Duration of the test
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Course Applied for
- Test Center Details
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- General Instructions to be followed on the day of the test
The sample of the MU OET Admit Card is as follows…
Documents to Carry to the Test Center for MU OET 2019
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to bring along necessary documents. The exam invigilator will ask for these documents and in absence of these, such a candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test and will be marked absent.
- Two (02) copies of the MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket
- One copy of the MU OET 2019 Application Form
- Any one of the following for photo identification: Passport/ Driving License/ EC Voter ID card /IT PAN card or School/ College photo-bearing ID card
What to do if there is a discrepancy/ error in the MU OET 2019 Admit Card?
After downloading the MU OET Admit Card, it is always advised to the candidates to check that the details printed on their admit card is correct or not especially your photograph and signature. If there is any error or discrepancy in the details printed on the MU OET Admit Card, then you must contact the concerned authorities immediately.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The MU OET 2019 Admit Card will not be sent through post or fax
- You should take at least 2-3 printouts of the MU OET Admit Card on an A4 size paper.
- NO candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Admit Card
- You must not damage your MU OET Admit Card in any way as it is an important verification document which is mandatory to enter the exam hall and will also be required in the further admission process.
- The MU OET 2019 Hall Ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of counseling/ admission.
If you have any queries about the MU OET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, then let us know in the comment below.