Manipal Application Form 2019 – The Manipal University has released the MU OET 2019 Application Form. Interested aspirants can apply for the MU OET 2019 through the direct link given on this page. To apply for the entrance exam, you first need to register for the exam first and then proceed to fill in details in the Manipal University OET 2019 Application Form, pay the requisite amount of the application fee and finally submit the form. It is advised to the students to enter their own Email ID and Mobile Number. The MU OET 2019 is being conducted for admission in BTech/ MTech programmes. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the engineering programmes of the University must fill up the MU OET 2019 Application Form and appear in the examination. Below, on this page, we have explained the application process of MU OET 2019 in a simpler way. Read below and take note of the process for error-free submission of the Manipal Application Form 2019 for MU OET Entrance Exam.
Manipal Application Form 2019
To appear in the MU OET 2019 examination, make sure you submit the Manipal Application Form 2019 before the deadline. The Manipal Entrance Test (MET) or also known as MU OET will be held in the online mode only, and the application process for the same is available through online mode only. No offline application form is available.
|MU OET 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||10 Oct 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form for B.Tech|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form for M.Tech||15 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for MU OET 2019.
MU OET 2019 Application Fee Details
To submit the MU OET 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The amount of fee payable for applying for the entrance exam is given below.
- Application fee: Rs.600 (for all courses)
- Entrance Test fee: Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category
- Application Fee: Rs. 2500
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the application fee through Online mode by Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
Documents to keep ready for MU OET 2019 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of items/ documents with themselves before they proceed to fill in details in the MU OET Application Form 2019.
- A valid and active Email ID
- A valid Mobile Number
- Class 10th/ 12th certificate and marksheet if applying for BTech
- Class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation mark sheet if applying for MTech
- Scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Credit/ Debit card to pay the application fee
MU OET 2019 Application Process
The application process for Online Manipal Entrance Test (MET 2019) is very simple. You need to apply for the entrance exam through online mode only. The candidates shall not get any printed application form. You can apply for only one There are basically four (04) steps by which you can successfully submit the MET 2019 Application Form:
- Register Online
- Fill in details in the Application Form
- Select the Course
- Pay the application fee
How to Apply for MU OET 2019?
To apply for the MET 2019, a candidate must fulfil certain eligibility criteria and then proceed ahead. We have mentioned the course wise eligibility criteria in our other article ‘Manipal Entrance Exam 2019‘. You will find the complete details about Manipal University Entrance Exam there.
Once you are through with the eligibility criteria, read the steps below for Manipal Application Form 2019. Make sure you are attentive while filling up the form and fill up the information without any error.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to register for MU OET 2019.
- Next, the candidates need to enter their Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Also, you need to create your own password.
- Submit the above details by clicking on the “Register & Continue” button.
- On submitting the details, you will be redirected to the next step which is filling in details in the application form.
Step 2: Fill in details MU OET 2019 Application Form
The next thing to do is to provide the following information in the MU OET Application Form:
Applicant Personal Details
- Candidate’s Name – Here you need to enter your name as it is mentioned in the qualifying examination mark sheet/ certificate
- Date of birth
Parent or Guardian details for communication
- Full Name of the parent or Guardian
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- Choose your Country
- Select the State, City
- Pin Code
- Your complete Address
- In the MU OET 2019 Application Form only, you need to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and Signature.
- You must follow the instructions given on the application form to upload the images
- Once you have entered all the necessary information and uploaded the images, click on the “Continue to Course Selection” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Select the Course
- In this step, you not only need to select the course but you also have to provide the academic details.
- The details to be submitted in this steps is as follows:
- Choose the qualifying examination
- Enter the name of the Last institution attended
- Select the Board/ University
- Year of Passing
- Choose the program from the drop-down menu
- Then select the stream and the course
- Select your Category
- Choose a test center location where you wish to appear for MU OET 2019
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
The last and final step of the MET Application process is to pay the requisite amount of the application and examination fee by online. On completion of all the given steps and successfully paying the fee, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the application form.
MU OET 2019 Test Centers
At the time of filling in details in the MU OET Application Form 2019, you need to choose any one (01) of the following test centers as given in the table below.
MU OET 2019 Application Status
It is important that the students after submitting the application form for MU OET should check its status. The applicants whose MU OET Application Form is not accepted due to any reason may either make changed in the form or shall have to submit a new application form.
Post Manipal Application Form 2019 Fillup
After you have successfully submitted the Manipal Application Form 2019, you must book the slots for the Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 (MO OET 2019) before the last date. Below are the point-wise details of the slot booking process:
- While booking your test schedule, please ensure that you have the following with you:
- A photocopy of your submitted application form.
- Online test booking password.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- In case of non-availability of slots in a center of your choice, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate center.
- If for any reason, a test center has to be cancelled, applicants opting for the cancelled center will be allotted another center. The admission office Manipal Academy of Higher Education will inform each applicant of their new center well in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to book their test schedule in the given time frame.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education will not be held accountable for non-bookings. The entrance test fee will not be refunded under any circumstances for such cases.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the email address after the applicant has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- A candidate will have to book the slots for each attempt and pay the Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 Fee for each attempt.
If you have any question about the MU OET 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.