The Manipal Application Form 2019 for MU OET 2019 will be available online on the official website of the Manipal University, manipal.edu. The MU OET 2019 Application Form will be available from the month of November 2018. Candidates who are willing to take admission in the engineering programmes of the University must fill up the Application Form of Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 (MU OET 2019) and appear in the examination.
Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 will be in online mode only, and the application process for the same will be conducted online only. No offline mode will be available. Below, on this page, we have explained the application process of MU OET 2019 in a simpler way. Read below and take note of the process for error-free submission of the Manipal Application Form 2019 for MU OET Entrance Exam.
Manipal Application Form 2019
To appear in the MU OET 2019 examination, make sure you submit the Manipal Application Form 2019 before the deadline. Keep a track of the same in the table below. The Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted across various test centres in India and in online mode only.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||Last week of Nov 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to fill the Manipal Application Form 2019 at www.manipal.edu.
How to Apply for Manipal Application Form 2019
To apply for Manipal University Application Form 2019 and appear in the MU OET 2019, a candidate will have to fulfil certain eligibility criteria and then proceed ahead. We have mentioned the course wise eligibility criteria in our other article ‘Manipal Entrance Exam 2019‘. You will find the complete details about Manipal University Entrance Exam there.
Once you are thorough with the eligibility criteria, read the steps below for Manipal Application Form 2019. Make sure you are attentive while filling up the form and fill up the information without any error.
- Step 1: Visit the direct link that will be available on this page as soon as the Manipal University Application 2019 Process starts. Or visit the Official Website of Manipal University, manipal.edu.
- Step 2: Register yourself to apply. The registration form will look like the one shown below. Fill up all the details and click on submit and continue button.
- Step 3: You will receive a Username and password on your registered email id. Use it to log in and continue with the application process.
- Step 4: Fill up the education qualifications, upload your photograph and signature. Keep scans of your passport photo and signature ready.
- Step 5: Make payment using an online mode and if you have selected the Demand Draft option then fill in the details of the DD correctly.
After the payment is successful, your Manipal Application Form 2019 will be submitted. Next, you will have to book the slots of MU OET 2019 as per the schedule and download the Manipal Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019.
Manipal Application Form 2019 Details
Here are the details of Manipal University Application Form 2019. The admission to engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology which are B.Tech, B.tech Lateral Entry and M.Tech will be offered through the Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 only. Thus the examination fee will have to be paid along with the Application Fee.
- Application Fees: Rs.600 (Paid once)
- Entrance Test Fee: Rs.1,400 (will have to be paid each time the candidate attempts the examination)
- Total amount to be paid: Rs. 2000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft or Online
Tracking the Manipal Application Form 2019
The MU OET 2019 Application Form can be tracked. Candidates who wish to know the status of their Manipal University Application Form 2019 can easily do so on manipal.edu. You will just have to enter your Application Number and click on track button as shown in the image below:
Post Manipal Application Form 2019 Fillup
After you have successfully submitted the Manipal Application Form 2019, you must book the slots for the Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 (MO OET 2019) before the last date. Below are the point-wise details of the slot booking process:
- While booking your test schedule, please ensure that you have the following with you:
- A photocopy of your submitted application form.
- Online test booking password.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- In case of non-availability of slots in a centre of your choice, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate centre.
- If for any reason, a test centre has to be cancelled, applicants opting for the cancelled centre will be allotted another centre. The admission office Manipal Academy of Higher Education will inform each applicant of their new centre well in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to book their test schedule in the given time frame.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education will not be held accountable for non-bookings. The entrance test fee will not be refunded under any circumstances for such cases.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the email address after the applicant has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- A candidate will have to book the slots for each attempt and pay the Manipal Entrance Exam 2019 Fee for each attempt.