The MH CET 2018 Application Form is now available online. Visit the link we have provided here to apply for MH CET 2018. The application form will have to be submitted before the last date. By filling up the MH CET 2018 Application Form candidates will be able to take admission to B.E/B.Tech Courses at various prestigious colleges of Maharashtra.
Here on this page get the details on how you can fill up the application form and submit it without any error. The simplified steps are mentioned here to guide you through the process. After the successful submission of the application form, you can get your MHT CET 2018 Admit Card and appear in the MH CET 2018 examination. Keep reading below for important information.
MH CET 2018 Application Form for B.E/B.Tech
Admission to various undergraduate courses in the state of Maharashtra is done on the basis of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET). To apply for the examination, one needs to register for the exam by applying online. The application process has started and the important dates for the same are given in the table below:
|Online Application Starts||18 Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply online||25 Mar 2018|
|Last date to apply online with late fees||31 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for MH CET 2018.
Official Website: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Know if you are Eligible for MH CET 2018
Before getting into how to fill the MH CET 2018 Application Form, it is important that you know whether or not you can apply for the examination. Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for Engineering courses through MH CET 2018.
- You can apply if you have passed or are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination.
- You must pass the qualifying examination with a minimum percentage of 50% (General Category) and 45% (Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only). Or
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only). Or
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognised University as defined by UGC. and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- You must have an Indian Nationality.
- You must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- There is no age limit for admission and appearing in MH CET 2018.
- Female candidates are not eligible for admission to Mining Engineering course.
How to fill the MH CET 2018 Application Form
To fill the MH CET 2018 Application form there are few steps you need to follow. It can be quite difficult to understand the process and thus one may end up committing mistakes. Thus, we have mentioned the steps in an easy to understand form to fill up the Application for MHT CET 2018.
- Stage 1: Registration
A candidate has to first register for MHT CET 2018 at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in, or by visiting the direct link given above. The following window will open once you click the above link. Fill up all the details carefully. Click on the next button in the bottom of the window.Remember the password you enter during this process. On clicking next you will have to upload the following:
A recent passport size photograph in .JPG format and the size of this photo file should be between 15 KB to 50 KB.
- Your scanned Signature must be done on a white background and in .JPG format. The size of this signature file should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- Stage 2: Filling up the MH CET 2018 Application Form
Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission and then an Application Number will be generated after submission. Refer your Application Number for all your future correspondence.
- Stage 3: Payment of the Application Fee
Next and the final process is to pay the Application Fee. Application Fee payment can be made online through Credit / Debit Card, Net-banking. Application Fee payable is as follows:
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : Rs. 800/- + Service Charges
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. : Rs. 600/- + Service Charges
Note: On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online. Candidates shall print the receipt for future references. After successful payment, Candidate shall take the print out of MH CET 2018 Registration Confirmation.
Important Notes on MH CET 2018 Application Form
- An incomplete application form will be rejected.
- Application form sent by post/courier will be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case, candidate submits more than one application form. The last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated a s valid.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the MH CET 2018 Application form will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- In case of mail not received in the mail box, check the Spam / Junk folder.
- Please access the sent emails regularly.
The Process flow Diagram of MH CET 2018 Application Form
Here is a flow diagram that will enable you to understand the process of the application more clearly:
Post MH CET 2018 Application Form Fillup
After you have successfully submitted the online application form for MHT CET 2018 you will have to download the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card. For downloading Admit Card, Candidate should visit the official website as per the schedule. The issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT CET 2018 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission. In the examination hall, the Admit Card along with an original photo identity proof has to be produced for verification. For more details click here.