MH CET 2018 Result has been announced at mhtcet2018.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. DTE Maharashtra has declared the result online, on June 03, 2018. It is available at candidate’s login and can be accessed from the link below. Candidates need to enter application number and password in order to check it. Qualifying candidates of MH CET 2018 will now be called for the counselling and seat allotment. The qualifying candidates will be able to take admission to the first year of the undergraduate engineering courses, B.E./B.Tech. Candidates can check more important information about MH CET 2018 Result and Counselling process from this page.
MH CET 2018 Result
The MH CET 2018 Result is available as per the schedule given below. The provisional answer key will be also released before the declaration of the result. Candidates thus can have an estimate of their result beforehand.
|MH CET 2018 Examination||10 May 2018|
|MH CET 2018 Result||03 Jun 2018|
|MH CET 2018 Counselling||07 Jun 2018|
Result: The MH CET 2018 Result is available at candidate’s login.
How to check the MH CET 2018 Result
To check the MHT CET 2018 Result you will following the steps given below:
- Click on the direct link that is provided above on this page, as per the schedule or visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- On the open window enter the login detail, i.e. application number and password, in the fields and click ‘submit’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen, save it and take a print out of the same.
MH CET 2018 Score Calculation
The result will be based on the Score of the candidate in the MH CET 2018 Examination. Here are the key features of the same:
- There is no Negative Marking.
- Each question in Paper 1 (Mathematics) will have 2 marks.
- Each question in Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry) will have 1 mark.
- For B.E./B.Tech. the total marks will be 200.
On the basis of the above-mentioned points, the score will be calculated and the result will be made available for download on the official website as per schedule.
MH CET 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the candidates will get to know their ranking in the merit list and thus will be able to choose their desired college in Maharashtra. For seat allotment process in the colleges, the candidates will have to go through the counselling rounds in person and will have to fulfil all the formalities like document verification and fee payments.
It must be noted that if any candidate is absent in the counselling process as per the schedule, their candidature will be cancelled. Hence make sure you keep an eye on the schedule of MH CET 2018 Counselling once it is announced.
Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
Here are the list of top engineering colleges in Maharashtra that intake admission on the basis of MH CET 2018.
- College of Engineering (COEP), Pune
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune
- GH Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Fr C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai
- Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai
With a valid MH CET 2018 score, you can apply for engineering colleges in Maharashtra and appear in the counselling process. You admission will be final afer the successful completion of the counselling process.