MHT CET 2019 Application Form – The State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the Application Form of MHT CET 2019. Candidates can complete the MHT CET 2019 Registration before the last date i.e. March 31, 2019. This year, candidates are given two options to register for MHT CET 2019. Candidates can select either to register using their Aadhar Card (Aadhaar Based Registration) or Simple Registration (Non-Aadhaar Candidate). Candidates have to pay the application fee either online or via bank challan. Check how to apply for MHT CET 2019, changes, retrieving login details, etc from this page below.
MHT CET 2019 Application Form
To apply for the MHT CET 2019 exam make sure you are ready with your Aadhaar card, a valid mobile number, email id and personal details like the address. OTPs will be sent to the mobile number and email id, candidates need to verify both the OTPs to proceed ahead.
|MHT CET 2019 Application Form||Date|
|Online application form filling starts||01 Jan 2019|
|Registration closes||31 Mar 2019|
|MHT CET 2019||02 – 13 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill for MHT CET 2019 Application Form (For new candidates).
MHT CET 2019 Registration – New Features
In 2019, the State Common Entrance Test Cell of the Maharashtra Government has introduced a few changes in the MHT CET 2019 Registration process. These changes include:
- Aadhaar Based Registration – Candidates who will use this mode of registration, need not fill any data, all their dates will be directly fetched from Aadhar data.
- Non-Aadhaar Based Registration – This is a simple online registration process. In this case, the candidates have to register using valid email id and mobile number. On verification of both the entities, candidates will be able to proceed further.
MHT CET 2019 Application Fees
- The application fee of MHT CET 2019 is Rs. 800/- for the General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates.
- However, the application fee for the candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only, it is Rs. 600/-.
The mode of payment: There are two modes available to pay the MHT CET 2019 Application Form –
- Challan: Candidates can take the print of challan and pay fees in the bank.
- Online: Candidates can pay using any of the available online payment options like Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Requirements Before Filling The MHT CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to keep these things ready:
- Adhaar Card Number – If applying via Aadhar based mode.
- Scanned Photo and Signature – Candidates need to keep scanned copies of their passport size photo and also a copy of their signature as per the specifications below:
Photo Specifications Signature Specifications Format- JPG Format- JPG Size- 15 kb to 50 KB Size – 05 kb to 20 kb Width – 160 pixels
Height – 200 to 212 pixels
Width – 160 pixels
Height – 200 to 212 pixels
- Mobile number and email id – Keep a valid email Id and mobile number handy. Without authenticating these 2 entities you will not be able to proceed ahead with the MHT CET 2019 Application Form.
What To Do If Forgot MHT CET 2019 Login Details
If you have misplaced your MHT CET 2019 Username or Password, you can follow the steps below to get them back:
- Click on the forgot password or forgot username link as shown in the image below:
- If you have forgotten your password you will have to enter the MHT CET 2019 username and the captcha appearing on the screen to get your MHT CET 2019 Login back. Download detailed steps.
- If you have forgotten the MHT CET 2019 username you have to enter details like your full name and date of birth and the captcha appearing on the screen. Download detailed steps.
Steps To Fill The MHT CET 2019 Application Form
There are two modes to apply for the MHT CET 2019 Exam:
A) If You Are Applying Using The Aadhar Based Registration Method:
Aadhaar Based Registration has been introduced to avoid the duplicacy of the application forms. In this regard, candidates will have to follow the steps below to apply online for the exam:
- Visit the direct link above.
- The following window will open, click on the red Registration button as shown below:
- Next, on click on the registration button, you will see a set of instructions, read them properly and click on ‘Ok’ button.
- Next, a page with 2 choices will appear. If you wish to apply using the Aadhaar Card click on the “Aadhaar” option as shown below:
- Next, you will have to enter your Aadhaar Card number and select the type of authentication to verify yourself.
- If you select the OTP option, an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar registered mobile number:
- Next, enter the OTP on the screen in front of you to authenticate yourself.
- If you don’t have any phone number registered with your Aadhaar card you can use this method to authenticate yourself. The Candidate can visit nearby FC centre and validate their Aadhaar number using the biometric method. The list of FC centres is displayed when you click the link as shown in the image below:
- After you have completed the above steps the automatically filled application form will appear on the screen. Cross check the data and fill the data that are not filled and click on the “Register” button.
- Important: Enter username and password of your choice for future logins.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen once you complete the above steps.
B) If You Are Applying Using The Simple Registration Method:
Follow the steps below if you are not using the Aadhaar Based Registration method:
- Select the “non-aadhar” option as shown in the image below:
- In doing so, the following image will open. You will need to enter your email Id and phone number and verify the same to proceed ahead.
- After filling all the details correctly, the next will be to go back to the registration screen and log in using your selected username and password.
- In doing so the following window will open:
Now, candidates will be able to complete the following steps:
- A) For the filling the application form, click on the My Application: You will have to fill the personal details, Permanent address, caste details, educational details, upload scanned images of photograph and signature etc. Finally, candidates can make payment using challan or net banking
- B) If you wish to submit the form: Click on the “B” option to submit the completed application form.
- C) If you wish to make the payment: Click on option “C” and the payment window will appear on the screen to complete the fee payment.
On completing the payment the application form submission will be considered complete. Thus, candidates need to make sure that their payment is made before the last date.
Download the steps to apply for MHT CET 2019 PDF file – Click Here.
Cancelling The MHT CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates will be able to cancel the MHT CET 2019 Application Form in just 1 click. However, the paid application fees will not be refunded. To cancel the application form candidates can use the steps below:
- Click on the Cancel Application Tab Menu. When clicked on the Cancel Application, Below screen will be displayed.
- When Candidate Click on Cancel Application, Below POP-UP will be displayed:
- Candidate needs to click on OK button, Below screen will be displayed. Once the OTP is verified the application will be cancelled:
- On clicking the “Proceed” button, the MHT CET 2019 Application Form will be cancelled. However, no application fee will be refunded.
To raise your queries you can contact the MHT CET 2019 authorities via the following details:
Email: [email protected]
MHT CET 2019 Test Centers
The MHT CET 2019 is going to be held at the district headquarters in the State of Maharashtra. Candidates have to select their preferred exam centre while filling the application form online.
However, note that the Maharashtra State Candidates will be allotted a test center within the same district from where the candidate has passed/ is appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC / 12th Standard examination. The facility for selecting the MHT CET 2019 Test centers is provided to those candidates who reside outside the state of Maharashtra.