MHT CET 2019 Application Form will be released by DTE Maharashtra most probably in 3rd week of January 2019. Candidates who are aspiring for MHT CET 2019 will first have to check the eligibility criteria from the information brochure and then complete the registration process in the official website. Only after successful registration, aspirants will be able to apply online and pay fees to appear in the entrance test. Correct details must be filled in form to avoid errors. The photograph and signature of the candidate should be uploaded according to the specified format and size. For more information regarding MHT CET 2019 Application Form, candidates can read this article by scrolling down the page.
MHT CET 2019 Application Form
All the aspirants who will successfully fill and submit the application form with successful submission of application fees will be able to download the admit card. The schedule of important dates regarding MHT CET 2019 Application Form are as follows:
|MHT CET 2019 Application Form||Date|
|Online application form filling starts||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Registration closes||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Application form submission with late fee ends||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Reopening of application form with late fee of Rs 500/-||1st week of Apr 2019|
|MHT CET 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
Apply Online: MHT CET 2019 Application Form will be available online at the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
MHT CET 2019 Application Fees
The application fees for General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates is Rs. 800 and for Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only, it is Rs. 600. Application Fee payment can be made online through Credit / Debit Card, Net-banking.
Steps to Register for MHT CET 2019
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website.
- Navigate yourself to the registration page.
- Enter all the relevant details and information required and submit them.
- Now the candidates will be able to create the application number and password which will be used to fill the rest of the application form.
How to Fill MHT CET 2019 Application Form?
The steps are as follows:
- Enter the application number, password and security key to access the online application form as shown below:
- Click on the submit button and you will be redirected to the application form page where you will have to fill details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile No.
- Then you will have to upload your photograph and signature whose detailed instructions are given below.
For Uploading Photograph
- The picture should be taken against a light/white background.
- It should be scanned/digital, recent and colored.
- File size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB in .jpg format.
- Crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor and make sure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- The format should be .jpg.
- Signature file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB.
- Candidates should Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
- Finally, you need to complete the payment process explained above to complete the form filling procedure.
- A confirmation page will now pop up on the screen. Take the print out of this page for future uses.
What if the Candidate Forgets the Password?
Candidate can generate the password back by entering the Date of birth, Application number and his/her Mother’s first name & finally clicking on the “Validate” button as shown below:
What if the Candidate Forgets the Application Number?
Candidates can also generate the application number back by entering the registered email id, password and security key & finally clicking on the “Login” button as shown under: