All the aspirants who are aspiring for MHT CET 2019 should make themselves aware of the MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern helps the candidates to know about the medium of question paper, the total number of questions that will be asked in the examination, maximum marks of the paper, marking scheme, etc. Candidates get a fair idea of the whole process in which the exam will be conducted. This is very important as it gives a proper strategy and direction to the students for their learning purpose. For more details regarding MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern, candidates can read the article by scrolling down the page.
MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
- The medium of the examination will be English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, & Chemistry and for Mathematics, the medium will be English.
- The questions will be based on Syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- The question paper will be approximately based on 20% weightage giving to Std. XI curriculum and 80% weightage giving to Std. XII curriculum.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- The difficulty level will be at par with the JEE (Main) for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
- Both the papers i.e. Paper I (Mathematics) & Paper II (Physics and Chemistry) will be comprised of 100 marks each.
- In Paper I, the candidate will get 2 marks for each correct answer and in Paper II, 1 mark will be awarded.
- The duration of the test will be for 90 minutes for each paper.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of MCQ’s Based on|
|Std. XI||Std. XII||Marks|
MHT CET 2019 OMR Sheets
- Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with each question paper.
- The aspirants will have to hand over the OMR Answer sheet to the invigilator at the end of each paper.
- Candidates are permitted to take the Question Booklet outside the exam hall only after the completion of the test.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- The candidate will have to Determine the correct answer from out of the four available options & mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the OMR sheet using black ink ballpoint pen only.
- For 1 question, only 1 circle should be filled and should be filled completely and darkened properly.
- Changing any answer is not allowed. The candidates must be sure about the answer before marking it. The answer once marked is final. Any change in the option once marked will be treated as invalid response.
- The required mathematical tables (Log etc.) are provided within the question booklet.
- Rough work should be done only on the blank space provided on the Question Booklet not on the Answer Sheet.
- Use of whitener or any other material to erase or hide the circle once filled is not permitted.
- Avoid overwriting and striking of answers once marked.
About MHT CET 2019
DTE Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, most probably. It grants admission to various engineering and technology courses. The aspirants have to appear for two papers in the entrance test i.e. Paper I (Mathematics) & Paper II (Physics and Chemistry) to proceed for further rounds of admission in the engineering and technology courses.