The MHT CET 2019 Syllabus will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra on the official website. The candidates will be able to check out the results on the official website. Knowing the syllabus is very important for the exam preparation. The syllabus covers most of the important topics of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. The most important topics, effective tips to excel in MHT CET 2019 examination are provided below on this page.
MHT CET 2019 Syllabus
The MHT CET 2019 Syllabus will be uploaded on the official website of DTE Maharashtra dtemaharashtra.gov.in It is suggested that the candidates thoroughly study the syllabus of 11th and 12th education. The question paper will be designed on the basis of the whole syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology of XII standard and specific XI standard topics. Candidates can find the complete MHT CET 2019 Syllabus Information from below on this page.
Candidates can refer to the last year’s syllabus from below. It is expected that the syllabus shall remain the same for this year also.
MHT CET 2019 Examination pattern
|Mode of examination||Offline – Pen and Paper based|
|Subjects||Physics Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Total Time Duration||4.5 Hours|
|Language||English Hindi and Marathi|
- MHT CET 2019 Mathematics examination will be in English Language only.
- Approximately 20% weightage will be given to Std. XI curriculum and 80% weightage will be given to Std. XII curriculum while setting the question paper.
MHT-CET will consist of 3 question papers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and
each paper will be of 100 marks.
Most important topics for MHT CET 2019 Preparation.
The subjects that the candidates need to have a strong knowledge about are mentioned below. Considering the depth of these subjects, we have provided the most important topics from the MHT CET 2019 Syllabus that are mostly asked about in the MHT CET examinations.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases and radiation
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Rotational Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Wave Motion
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
- Coordination Compounds
- p-Block elements
- Alcohol Phenol Ether
- d-Block and f-Block elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Process and Application
- Genetic Engineering and Genomics
- Control and Coordination
- Human Reproduction
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Reproduction in Plants
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Vectors and 3D Geometry
How To Excel In The MHT CET 2019 Examination
While covering the above topics of the MHT CET 2019 Syllabus, the candidates must not stress out. The only key to succeeding marvellously in the MHT CET 2019 would be to study smartly. The candidates should try and find the topics that are not covered in the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education but have been asked in the previous year’s examinations. While preparing the candidates should make sure that they have a handbook with them to note down the well prepared and to be prepared topics. Making short notes and thorough revision before examination will guarantee the marvellous performance of the candidate.
Below are the most followed examination tips to succeed in the MH CET 2019 examination
1. Look out for the important topics that have not been covered in the Secondary and Higher Secondary Education books. Particularly in physics, there are some important topics that the candidates don’t cover but are very crucial part of the MHT CET 2019 Syllabus. Physics is considered to be a very vast topic and hence candidates often do this mistake of not studying the important topics. These topics may or may not be covered by the books but the candidates should not leave them.
The below three topics are very important and must be prepared separately as they have extra theory part.
2. Candidates who have given the MH CET examination have experienced that Chemistry section is comparatively easier to cover than other subjects of the MHT CET 2019 Syllabus. Learning Inorganic Chemistry equations and reactions by heart can prove to be really helpful. Having a well-maintained handbook will always be helpful and the candidates should write down the important formulae and equations. While preparing, if you come across a new formula, note it down and always revise the new formulas learned at the end of the day.
3. Making a preparation strategy will always prove to be beneficial for your preparation. An effective strategy will be required the most for the Biology examination. To prepare for the Biology examinations the candidates must check the MHT CET 2019 Syllabus well. Any question can be asked from the Biology MHT CET 2019 Syllabus and thus the candidate would be required to have their time divided equally among the subjects and give extra time to a few.
4. It is a well-known fact that solving the previous years’ question papers and sample papers help the candidate prepare well for the examination. Practising from the sample papers make the candidate familiar with the examination pattern and thus on the examination day the candidate would be comfortable in answering the questions and will have enough time to proofread.
5. For the mathematics examination, the candidates should keep on practising the full-fledged questions. The candidates must take on solving the questions that consume a lot of time while preparation as doing so would help the candidates improve their speed-solving skills.
Important books for MHT CET 2019
Below you can find the complete list of most recommended books in order to prepare for MHT CET 2019. Candidates can refer to these books to effectively cover the MHT CET 2019 Syllabus. Have a look and grab it to score high in the exam:
|Book Name||Buy Here|
|MHT CET Physics Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT CET Mathematics Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT CET Chemistry Prep Guide||Buy Now|
|MHT-CET Engineering Entrance Solved Papers 2018||Buy Now|