MHT CET 2020 Answer Key – The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will release MHT CET answer key 2020 in the second week of May. Candidates need to login using the credentials including the login ID and password. Using the answer key candidates can evaluate the probable score in the MHT CET 2020. MHT CET is divided into three papers, paper I for PCM, paper II for PCB and Paper III for PCMB. The answer key of all the three papers is released in a different file. For the purpose to know more about the MHT CET 2020 answer key, scroll below and read further.
MHT CET 2020 Answer Key
Candidates are allowed to raise the objections against the answer key for a specified period. Objections will be considered, if they are found correct a final answer key is released with the necessary correction. Using the MHT CET final answer key the final result is prepared.
|MHT CET 2020||Important Dates|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Display of Candidate response in his/her|
|to be announced|
|Duration of submission of objections||3rd week of May 2020|
|Release of the final answer key||to be announced|
|Result declaration||1st week of Jun 2020|
MHT CET Answer Key: Candidates can download the MHT CET 2020 answer key as per the schedule at cetcell.mahacet.org
How to calculate the score using the MHT CET 2020 Answer Key?
Candidates are able to download the answer key from their respective login over the official website. Before the candidates evaluate their score they must know the marking scheme and the distribution of the marks in every section of the examination. Knowing the marking scheme and distribution of marks will make the candidates know about how the MHT CET 2020 result is actually calculated.
# Distribution of the Marks
MHT CET 2020 for Engineering and Technology courses contains 2 papers which is broadly divided into 3 sections including physics, chemistry and mathematics for the engineering and technology courses. marks in each section are divided as under:
|Section||Total number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics (Paper I)||50||100|
|Chemistry (Paper II)||50||50|
|Physics (Paper II)||50||50|
–Analysis of the distribution–
— Candidates interested in admission to engineering and technology courses through MHT CET need to appear for only 2 papers that is, Paper I which for Mathematics and Paper II which is for Physics and Chemistry.
— Both the papers are conducted for a 100 marks each. (200 marks in total).
— Marking scheme is different for both the papers.
# Marking Scheme
As explained above, that the MHT CET for engineering will be divided into two papers which is further divided into three sections that are mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Marking scheme for both the papers is different. Candidates can check the marking scheme of MHT CET paper I and MHT CET paper II is as follows:
— 2 marks are awarded for every correct answer in the Paper-I (Mathematics section)
— 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer in Paper-II (Physics and Chemistry section).
— No negative marking for incorrect answers in the MHT CET
— No negative marking for unattempted answers in the MHT CET
# Steps to calculate the probable score using MHT CET 2020 Answer Key
Afer knowing the marks awarded per question and the total number of questions in the exam, you can easily calculate the marks you may achieve in the MHT CET 2020. Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to calculate the MHT CET 2020 probable score. The steps for the same are as under:
- Download the answer key as per the schedule
- Compare the answers from the answer key and the answers in the candidates response sheet.
- Prepare an analysis for the number of correct answers marked in the paper I and paper II.
- Add 2 marks for the every correct answer in paper I and add 1 mark for every correct answer in paper II
- The answer is your probable score in the MHT CET 2020
On analyzing the above steps the formula derived to calculate the MHT CET 2020 score is as follows:
How to Download the MHT CET 2020 Answer Key?
After the answer key releases candidates are able to view the same over the login portal. Candidates need to access the anwer key in order to evalute the probable score in the MHT CET. Candidate can follow the steps below to download the MHT CET 2020 answer key:
- Visit the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell or click on the link provided above.
- Access the login using the application number and the password as generated at the time of application form process.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- Download the MHT CET 2020 answer key from the login dashboard and evaluate the scores.
How to challenge the Official MHT CET 2020 Answer Key?
Once the official answer key for MHT CET is released, the State Common Entrance Cell provides an opportunity to the candidates to raise objections against any number of answers marked in the MHT CET answer key. Candidates can raise the objection by paying an amount of fee for each objection. Considering the objections raised by the candidate a final answer key is published using which the MHT CET result is evaluated by the official conducting body.
As per the last year, candidates had to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 + necessary service charges for single objection. This may or may not change for the MHT CET 2020.
Candidates can raise the objections by following certain steps as given below:
- Visit the official website of MHT CET 2020.
- Login using the credentials including ‘application number‘ and the ‘password‘
- In the dashboard click on ‘My Application‘ tab.
- Click on proceed and provide confirmation.
- Under the My application tab click on the objection form
- Select various details including subject, question id and the type of objection from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the valid proof to support your objection
- Check whether you have raised objections to all the answers.
- Finally, proceed for the payment.
Print the receipt of the payment you made for the objections.
MHT CET 2020 Archives
- Click Here to check the answer key for mathematics for MHT CET 2018.
- Click Here to download the answer key for Physics and Chemistry for MHT CET 2018.