MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card – Mizoram University releases the MZUEEE 2019 Admit card via an email. Information regarding the Admit card is released on the Official website; www.mzu.edu.in. Candidates mandatorily needing the admit card of MZUEEE 2019 to be able to enter the exam centre. Thus, selected candidates for the MZUEEE 2019 exam must download their admit card.The Admit card received via email needs to be printed and bought to the examination center. For more details on MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket keep reading below.
MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card
It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the exam day and appear in the examination for admission in B.Tech/ B.Tech lateral entry courses at Mizoram University. Thus, below are the important dates for MZUEEE 2019:
|MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card||Date|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Few week before the commencement of exam|
|MZUEEE 2019 exam date||1st week of Jun 2019|
- Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for MZUEEE 2019 Regular (CV/EE/ECE/IT/CE).
- Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for MZUEEE 2019 Lateral Entry (Electrical Engineering).
- Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for MZUEEE 2019 Lateral Entry (Electronics & Communication Engineering).
- Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for MZUEEE 2019 Lateral Entry (Civil Engineering).
- Click here to check the shortlisted candidates for MZUEEE 2019 Lateral Entry (Computer Engineering/ Information technology).
- Click here to check the important information for MZUEEE 2019.
Official Website: www.mzu.edu.in
How To Download MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates need to login to their email id first.
- There, they can find a mail from the officials for admit card.
- The admit card is made available for download in pdf format.
- Download and take a print out of the MZUEEE admit card
- On the admit card, paste an attested photograph, preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application.
Details Mentioned in the MZUEEE 2019 Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card. Candidates must check that all the details are correct and match the information they had provided in the application form.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application ID
- Roll Number
- Name of the exam
- Date and timings of the exam
- Address of the examination Center
Exam Pattern Of MZUEEE 2019
The exam pattern is an important factor that one must be acquainted with before appearing in the examination. You can thus check the same below:
Exam Pattern: The standard of the exam will be that of Class XI and XII level, comprising three sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Syllabus: Check the detailed syllabus in the table below:
- Class 11 Topics:
|Unit, Dimension, Measurement||Periodic table and properties||Logarithms and related expressions|
|Kinematics||Mole concept||Compound angles|
|Newton’s laws of motion||Nomenclature of organic compounds||Quadratic equations and expressions|
|Circular Motion||Chemical bonding||Sequence and Progression|
|Work, power, energy||Gaseous state||Trigonometric functions, equations, inequalities|
|Momentum and collision||Electronic displacement effect||Solutions of triangle|
|Centre of mass and Inertia||Atomic structure||Straight line and pair of lines|
|Elasticity, Calorimetry, Thermal Expansion||Redox and equivalent concepts||Permutation and Combination|
|Ktg and Thermodynamics||Chemical and ionic equilibrium||Binomial Theorem|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||Chemical Kinetics||Sets, relations, functions|
|Mechanical Waves||Nuclear chemistry||Mathematical induction and reasoning|
- Class 12 topics:
|Geometrical Optics||Halogen Derivative||Limit and Derivatives|
|Wave Optics||Coordination Compounds||Differentiation|
|Electrostatics||Aliphatic Hydrocarbons||Indefinite integration|
|Gravitation||Aromatic Hydrocarbons||Definite Integration|
|Current Electricity||Liquid Solution & Surface Chemistry||Application of Derivatives|
|Capacitance||Metallurgy||Determinant & Matrices|
|Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism||Alcohol and Ether||Vectors|
|Electromagnetic Induction & AC||Phenol||Three-dimensional geometry|
|Nuclear physics and radioactivity||Solid State||Probability|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Qualitative Analysis||Differential Equation|
|Electronic devices||Carbonyl Compounds||Area under curve|
|Communication systems||Thermodynamics and thermochemistry||Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola|
|Errors in Measurements & Instruments||Electrochemistry||Complex Number|
|Carboxylic acids and its derivative|
|S,p, d & f block elements|
|Practical Organic Chemistry|
Candidates must secure the admit card even after the examination as it will be needed in the later stages of the admission like result checking and counselling.