NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form – The application form to apply for the NERIST 2019 Entrance Exam will be available in the month of January 2019. The application form will be available in the online mode only at nerist.ac.in. The application form will be available for NEE 1, NEE 2 and NEE 3 exams together. Candidates have to apply for the one exam which they are eligible for. The form fill up process is to be completed before the last date. To fill the application form candidates have to register first and then access the entire application form. Read below to know how to apply, application fees and important instructions onNERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form.
NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
On applying successfully candidates will be issued the NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card. The admit card will be available to only those candidates who will complete the application process on time. Below is the schedule for the availability of NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form.
|NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|NEE 2019 application form submission starts||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form||1st week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: The NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form will be available at www.nerist.ac.in
How To Fill The NERIST Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates can follow the steps below to fill the NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 without any error:
#1 Register First
- Candidates have to access the direct link that will be available ion this page as per schedule.
- Thereafter a new window will open where the candidates have to register themselves.
- To register enter your email id, mobile number and other basic details.
- On submitting these details, an activation code will be sent on your registered email id.
#2 Activate The Application Form
- The activation code sent to you on your email id and your email address is to be used to activate the application form.
#3 Filling the Application Form
- Now proceed to fill the details like Program Type & Program Name and applicant details.
- On the next step, you have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature as per the specification below:
- Colour photograph: In “jpeg” format only. The File size should not be more than 100KB.
- Signature: In Blue/Black pen on a white sheet in “jpeg” format only. The file size should not be more than 100KB.
- Next, candidates have to fill in the academic details.
- Thereafter the option to select the exam centre will be made available.
#4 Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the following application fee using online mode only i.e. via net banking, credit card, or debit card.
|General / OBC||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 600|
Guide To Fill NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check the guide published by NERIST on how to fill the NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form:
NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of NERIST Entrance Exam 2019 will be available to those candidates only who will successfully fill and submit their application form in the online mode. The admit card will not be issued if the application forms are not submitted on time or are rejected due to any error. Thus it is important to fill in the application form on time and correctly.
In addition to that, the NERSIT Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card will be the only document that will allow the candidates to enter the exam centre and take the examination.