NPAT B.Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates can apply for NPAT B.Tech programme only when they matched all the terms and conditions set by the institute. All the candidates must note that NPAT B.Tech 2020 Application Form can only be filled when the eligibility conditions are matched. The candidates who have secured minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 (PCM) can apply for the different campuses of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). Scroll down to know the detailed information about NPAT B.Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
NPAT B.Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The institute has set some terms and conditions for the students who want to pursue NPAT B.Tech. Do not forget to go through the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form. Here are some important details which revolve around the eligibility criteria.
NPAT B.Tech 2020 Courses Offered
There are various courses offered under the umbrella of Engineering programme at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). The courses which are offered under the B.Tech Programmes are given below.
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Data Science
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
NPAT B.Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The students can check the eligibility criteria given below to see what are the basic requirements which the institute has kept for the ones who want to pursue any of the engineering courses.
The candidates must not be above 25 years of age at the time of applying for the NPAT B.Tech 2020. Along with maintaining the age below 25 years, candidates need to fulfill all the other eligibility laid down by NMIMS.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as compulsory subject or science or vocational science.
- They must have minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Indore campus and 45% for Shirpur campus.
- The candidates who have passed Diploma Engineering with minimum 50% are also eligible to apply.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from International Baccalaureate Diploma & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits compulsory and has passed 3 subjects at Higher Level with minimum 12 credits and 3 subjects at standard level with 9 credits can apply.
- All the candidates of CBSE and ICSE must mention in their application form their equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for all the subjects for which the candidates have appeared.
- The candidates aggregate percentage of all the subjects for which candidates has taken and appeared will be taken into consideration & PCM percentage for confirming the eligibility of the programme.
NPAT B.Tech 2020 Application Process
After knowing the eligibility criteria for the NPAT 2020, eligible candidates need to proceed further to fill the NPAT B.Tech 2020 application form. The candidates can fill NPAT B.Tech 2020 Application Form over the official website of NMIMS (nmims.edu) or the official website of NPAT (npat.in). The first step which candidates have to do is the registration and for that 10th class roll number has to be provided mandatorily.
After the registration, candidates will have to select the days on which the candidates want to appear. Then, after the registration the application form can be filled. After entering all the details, upload the images of photograph and signature. Then, give the two (2) preferences for the test cities.
NPAT B.Tech 2020 Seat Intake
Engineering programmes are offered by NMIMS at different campuses under NMISM including the Mumbai, Shirpur, Navi Mumbai and Indore camouses. Candidates can check the table provided below to see what is the seat intake for different courses at these campuses.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60||60||–||–|