OJEE 2018 Counselling schedule for JEE Main 2018 rank Holders has now been announced. The counselling will be a web-based process. The qualifying candidates of OJEE 2018, will have to register first for the counselling process as per the schedule. a fee for registration will also be needed to be paid in the online mode. Candidates with the valid rank card will be allowed to attend the counselling of OJEE 2018. Entrants should also note that downloading the rank card does not guarantee a seat, which is subject to availability on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the entrance examination.
The registration cum counselling process for OJEE 2018 will include choice filling and payment of the counselling fee. It is advisable to fill as many choices one can to have maximum chances of admission.
OJEE 2018 counselling for JEE main 2018 Candidates: Temporary allotment of seats for JEE Main candidates will start from June 18, 2018. Post temporary allotment candidates need to report at the nodal center of OJEE for document verification and payment of admission fee. After which their admission will be finalised.
Latest: OJEE 2018 counselling schedule for JEE main 2018 Rank Holders has been announced. Scroll down to check the same.
OJEE 2018 Counselling
The counselling process will take place as per the schedule given below. Candidates need to take care of the timings by staying regularly updated about the flow of counselling events. Since it will be a web-based counselling, candidates not following the flow may miss out on important events.
|OJEE 2018 Counselling for JEE Main Candidates||Important Dates|
|Counselling process starts||18 Jun 2018|
|Counselling process ends||03 Aug 2018|
Register for Counselling: The OJEE 2018 Counselling Registration will be available at www.odishajee.com
OJEE 2018 Counselling Schedule
OJEE 2018 Counselling Process
To appear in the counselling round of OJEE 2018, candidates have to register themselves on the official website. After registration candidates need to fill and lock the choices within the deadline. Candidates also need to submit the counselling fee in the available mode. All the details regarding the OJEE 2018 counselling are discussed below.
Registration/Choice filling and locking
- Visit the link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- The registration form will open, fill all the asked details in the fields correctly.
- Pay the registration amount.
- Now candidates will be able to fill their choices from the available list.
- The choices which will be filled can be changed as per the wish of the candidate.
- The selected choice should be locked with the help of one-time password (OTP) which will be sent by the website on the registered mobile number.
- An online registration slip will be generated. Print it, as it will be required at the time of counselling at the nodal centres.
Payment of the Counselling fee of OJEE 2018
- All the candidates who shall participate in the OJEE 2018 Counselling will have to pay the nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 450/-.
- The fee can be deposited online through SBI or BILLDESK for Debit card, credit card or net banking.
Document Verification and Admission fee
- Document verification will be done at the assigned Nodal centre.
- Selected candidates must produce the original documents which will be verified.
- One set of documents photocopies shall be submitted during the document verification at the nodal centre.
- Candidates who shall be allotted seat must pay the admission fee of Rs.25000/- which includes (admission fee Rs.20000/-+ 5000/- University registration fee).
On successful allotment of the seats, the candidates will be able to download their final allotment letter from the official website.
List of the Documents to be submitted at the Nodal Centre
It must be noted that the candidates have to produce the original documents at the assigned nodal centre and they need to submit the photocopies of the same. Given below is the list of the common documents which have to be submitted at the centre:
- Rank Card of OJEE 2018
- Online registration slip
- HSC qualifying certificate
- Qualifying mark sheet
- Qualifying examination pass certificate
- School/ college leaving certificate
- Resident certificate in original from concerned Revenue Officer
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made
OJEE 2018 Cutoff
A cutoff is the minimum marks that the candidates need to achieve in OJEE 2018 so as to get a place in OJEE 2018 Merit List. The cutoff of OJEE 2018 will be the sole decision of the admission authorities based on a number of factors that can vary between the number of applications received for admission, number of seats available and previous years’ cutoff trends. All the participating institutes of OJEE 2018 will decide their own individual cutoffs, which will be determined branch-wise and category-wise. Candidates who score the OJEE 2018 cutoff will be invited for counselling as per their merit rank.