OJEE 2019 Admit Card – As per the latest reports the admit card of OJEE 2019 Admit Card will be available on April 20, 2019. The exam is going to be conducted on May 12, 2019. The OJEE 2019 Admit Card will be available on www.ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com. Note that, the exam conducting body won’t be parceling the admit cards on the permanent address provided by each candidate. Rather, as per the schedule mentioned on this page, candidates need to log in and retrieve their own admit cards. Find the direct link from this page. Every candidate must necessarily carry the admit cards on the day of the OJEE 2019 exam. No entry shall be provided to anyone if one misplaces or forgets to carry OJEE 2019 Admit Card. Your OJEE 2019 Admit Card will contain details like a candidate’s name, father’s name, educational qualification and exam related like time, venue and date details. To find more relevant information regarding the OJEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates can have a look at this page.
OJEE 2019 Admit Card
While taking out a copy of the admit card, candidates must take 2 copies to the test center. One of which will be taken by the invigilator whereas the other copy is to be retained by the candidate. It is advised to keep the OJEE 2019 Admit Card safely even after the test has been conducted as it will be required in the further admission rounds like that of counselling. But before we move on to discuss other things related to OJEE 2019 Admit Card in detail, let’s have a look at the various important dates relating to OJEE 2019 Admit Card.
|OJEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Admit Card Issue Date||20 Apr 2019|
|OJEE 2019 Exam Date||12 May 2019|
Download: Candidates will be able to download or view their OJEE 2019 Admit Card at www.odishajee.com.
Steps To Download or View OJEE 2019 Admit Card
- Click on the link mentioned above or you can even proceed by downloading the official app for OJEE 2019 from the play store( for Android user).
- You will be then redirected to the main page of the official website.
- Find the student’s login portal from there.
- Enter your Application number and password, along with the captcha code and click “Submit” to proceed.
- After you have successfully logged in to your portal, look for the “Admit Card” link from the portal. Click that.
- Make sure, you have downloaded your OJEE 2019 Admit Card after viewing it.
- Note that, no complaints will be entertained by the University for the non-downloading of the OJEE 2019 Admit Card, once the entrance has been conducted.
Details Mentioned On the OJEE 2019 Admit Card
Prior to downloading the admit cards, one must check the details printed on it. In case of difference, contact the authorities. But, what are the details mentioned in it? Here’s your answer!
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Date of BIrth
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Applicant’s Address
- Examination Venue
- Examination time slot and date
- Applicant’s Application Number
- Course opted for
- Father’s Name
- Authorized signature
- Rules for the exam conduct and commencement
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Disability Certificate( if opted)
Here’s What To Do Next
Post completion of all the application formalities (including retrieving one’s admit card), one will be able to actually focus on clearing the entrance. As per the syllabus, exam pattern and the preparation tips, candidates can start preparing. Have a look at the exam pattern, if you haven’t yet gone through it!
- OJEE 2019 will be an offline entrance examination.
- MCQ type questions will be asked.
- For every correct answer + 4 marks will be awarded
- For every incorrect answer -1 marks will be given.
- It will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours.
- There will be three sections each for B.Tech( Lateral) course and M.Tech course.
- For B.Tech, the three sections would include – Engineering Maths, Engineering Mechanics, and Basic Electrical Engineering. Each carrying equal weightage of 40 marks. Making it a paper of total 120 marks.
- For M.Tech, the three sections would include – Branch questions, Engineering Mathematics, and Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning. Making it a paper of 90 marks in all.