PESSAT 2019 Application Form – PES (Peoples Education Society) University will release the application form of PESSAT 2019. The application form of PES Scholastics Aptitude Test 2019 (PESSAT 2019) will be available in the online mode only. However, there are various application fee payment options in both online and offline mode. To be able to access the PESSAT 2019 Application Form, candidates need to register first. Thereafter, they need to log in and fill in the details like the choice of programme, personal details, education qualification details, uploading photograph etc. All these processes are to be completed before the last date. On successful completion of the application form fill up candidates will be eligible for the admit card. Thus, those who will fill the application forms of PESSAT 2019, will be able to appear in the test.
PESSAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep in mind that after filling the application form, the slot booking process will start. It will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thus, as soon as you complete the application process, start the slot booking process. Check the schedule below to know the important events and their dates:
|PESSAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Start of registration||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Last date to register for candidates from outside Bengaluru||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore center only||1st week of May 2019|
|Commencement of slot bookings for all candidates||2nd week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: The PESSAT 2019 Application Form will be available at www.pes.edu.
Candidates can choose one of the following modes to apply for PESSAT 2019:
- Online – via credit/debit card/net banking
- By Challan – Candidate has to print both application form and challan, carry both to the bank for payment. Submit the hard copy of application along with a copy of stamped challan.
- By Demand Draft – Candidate has to procure DD from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with the printed application form.
How To Fill The PESSAT 2019 Application Form
To fill online application candidates can follow the steps below for an error-free application process.
- Click on the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- On clicking the link the following window will open:
- Enter the details and click on the proceed button.
- After you click the proceed button the entire online application will be available on the screen that will look like the one below:
- Fill all the details and click on the submit button.
- Thereafter you need to pay the application fee, as per your most preferred mode of transaction.
- On successful payment of the application fee, the application will conclude.
- Take print out of the application form for further references.
PESSAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee that is applicable is Rs. 1050/-. The mode payments available are via challan, via DD or via online mode (net banking, credit/debit card).
FAQs Related To PESSAT 2019 Application Form
There are few questions that the candidates ask most frequently about PESSAT 2019, here are few of them:
Q1: When does the registration for PESSAT open?
A: Registration for PESSAT opens in October every year.
Q2: When do I take PESSAT for BTech?
A: PESSAT for BTech is held in the month of May every year.
Q3: When can I book my slot to take PESSAT for BTech?
A: The test slot bookings for BTech commence in April every year. After booking the test slot, the candidate should take a print-out of Admit Card.
Q4: How many times can I take PESSAT exam?
A: A candidate can take PESSAT only once.
Q5: I need to make corrections/modifications in my PESSAT application form. How can do it?
A: You may send a mail to [email protected] with the application number and the corrections/modifications.
Q6: While paying the application fee for PESSAT, the amount was deducted twice, what do I do?
A: You may send a mail to [email protected] If the amount of fee is found to be deducted twice the excess amount will be refunded.