PESSAT 2019 Application Form – PES (People’s Education Society) University has released PESASAT Application Form 2019. Candidates can fill the application form of PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2019 in the online mode, from the link below. The application form of PESSAT 2019 is available from October 5, 2018 to April 19, 2019. Candidates who will be appearing for PESSAT 2019 from outside Bengaluru, they can apply till April 12, 2019. The candidates who will be appearing for PESSAT 2019 at Bengaluru center only, they can apply till April 17, 2019. Candidates can submit the application fee, Rs. 1050, in both online and offline modes. For more clear and apt details about PESSAT 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
PESSAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep in mind that after filling the application form, the slot booking process will start. It will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thus, as soon as you complete the application process, start the slot booking process. Also, another important thing which candidates can do is that they can their PESSAT 2019 Application Status by logging in with their Login Credentials. Check the schedule below to know the important events and their dates:
|PESSAT 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Start of registration||05 Oct 2018|
|Last date to register for candidates from outside Bengaluru||12 Apr 2019|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore center only||17 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of slot bookings for all candidates||18 Apr 2019|
|PESSAT 2019 Examination Date||25 Apr – 15 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for PESSAT 2019
PESSAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1050/- as an Application Fee for PESSAT 2019. The mode of payments in which candidates can pay for PESSAT 2019 Application Form is via challan, via DD or via online mode i.e., through net banking/credit card /debit card.
Now, Candidates can choose one of the following modes to apply for PESSAT 2019:
- Online Mode – via credit card / debit card / net banking
- By Challan – Candidate has to print both application form and challan, carry both to the bank for payment. Submit the hard copy of application along with a copy of stamped challan.
- By Demand Draft – Candidate has to procure DD from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with the printed application form. DD to be paid in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidates can send their Demand Draft to the address given below:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Documents required to submit PESSAT 2019 Application Form
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph
PESSAT 2019 Photograph Specification
Candidates will be required to upload a passport size photograph. They will have to crop the image into 150 by 150 pixels in order to upload it. The image has to be of the size 80 KB. Also, the type of photo should be in JPG or GIF format.
How To Fill The PESSAT 2019 Application Form?
.To be able to access the PESSAT 2019 Application Form, candidates need to register first. Thereafter, they need to log in and fill in the details like the choice of programme, personal details, education qualification details, communication details, uploading photograph etc. On successful completion of PESSAT 2019 Application Form, candidates will get the admit card.
You can follow the steps below for an error-free application process:
- Step 1: As a first step, Candidates will have to first click on the link flashing as “Register” on the official website or on the main page of PES University.
- Step 2: Then, candidates will have to select the course for which they have to give PESSAT 2019.
- Step 3: After the selection of the course, Candidates will have to click on the button “Submit”.
- Step 4: Candidates will directed to the PESSAT 2019 Application Form and then they have to fill PESSAT 2019 Application Form. On clicking the link the following window will open:
- Step 5: Enter the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: After the uploading of photograph, candidates will observe a window in which they will have to select the mode of payment. Thereafter you need to pay the application fee, as per your most preferred mode of transaction. In other words, after the uploading of image candidates will have to select the mode of payment which have to be selected from the options like Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card. On the successful payment of the application fee, the application form process for PESSAT 2019 will conclude.
- Step 7: Take print out of the application form for further references and to avoid further chaos and confusion.
How to retrieve the Registration Number for PESSAT 2019?
Candidates have an opportunity to retrieve their Registration Number if they forgotten that. Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to retrieve their Registration Number.
- As a first step, Candidates will first see a link on the official website of PES University which will be flashing as “Find the Registration No”.
2. After clicking on that button, candidates will have to provide their Name, E-mail ID, Gender, Date of Birth.
3. As a last leg of the process, after entering the above – mentioned details, candidates will have to click on the “Login Button”.
PESSAT 2019 Application Form Status
Candidates can have a golden opportunity to check their Application Form Status, as in they can check whether their PESSAT 2019 Application Form has been submitted successfully or not. For that candidates will have to enter certain things such as their Registration Number, E-mail ID, Gender and Date of Birth. As a last step to check PESSAT 2019 Application Status, candidates will have to click on the button “Login”.
PESSAT 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates can send their queries to the mail ID [email protected] with their Application Number and the corrections or modifications which have to be made.
FAQs Related To PESSAT 2019 Application Form
There are few questions that the candidates ask most frequently about PESSAT 2019, here are few of them:
Q1: When is the registration for PESSAT 2019 open?
A: Registration for PESSAT has started from October 05, 2018.
Q2: When do I take PESSAT for BTech?
A: PESSAT for BTech is held in the month of May every year.
Q3: When can I book my slot to take PESSAT for BTech?
A: The test slot bookings for BTech commence from April 22, 2019. After booking the test slot, the candidate should take a print-out of Admit Card.
Q4: How many times can I take PESSAT exam?
A: A candidate can take PESSAT only once.
Q5: I need to make corrections/modifications in my PESSAT application form. How can do it?
A: You may send a mail to [email protected] with the application number and the corrections/modifications.
Q6: While paying the application fee for PESSAT, the amount was deducted twice, what do I do?
A: You may send a mail to [email protected] If the amount of fee is found to be deducted twice the excess amount will be refunded.
PESSAT 2019 Slot Booking and Admit Card
Candidates will able to do the Slot Booking from April 18, 2019, for PESSAT 2019. Candidates can download their Admit Card for PESSAT 2019 just after the Slot Booking Process. They will be required to select 3 cities as per their convenience. However, the final allotment of the test centers will be done by the governing authority only. Candidates will able to book the slots only after the application form has been successfully filled and submitted. Also, the most noteworthy thing about the Slot Booking is that it will be done on the first-come-first-serve-basis. So, it is advised to students to book their slots as soon as possible after the submission of PESSAT 2019 Application Form.
PESSAT 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of PES University over the Slot Booking Portal only. It will be displayed on the website as soon as the Slot Booking Process is completed. PESSAT 2019 Admit Card will be comprised of information like candidate’s name, the address of the candidate, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test center, photograph and signature of the candidate. It is advised to the students to keep PESSAT 2019 Admit Card safely with them as it acts as an entry ticket at the time of admission and candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it and a valid ID proof.