PESSAT 2019 Result – People’s Education Society (PES) will declare the PESSAT 2019 Result. The result will be available in the form of rank cards too. Thus, candidates who will appear in the PESSAT 2019 exam, can check their scores and also download the PESSAT 2019 Rank card. To check the result of the PESSAT exam, candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth. PES University has recently announced the PESSAT 2019 Application Forms Dates. Candidates can apply for PESSAT 2019 from October 5, 2018 to April 19, 2019. Candidates applying for PESSAT 2019 from outside Bengaluru can fill the Application Form till April 12, 2019. However, candidates who are willing to appear for PESSAT 2019 in Bengaluru centre only, they can apply till April 19, 2019. Thereafter the result will appear on the screen. In addition to that candidates must take print out of the PESSAT 2019 Result and keep it safe until the admission process is over. The qualifying candidates will then have to appear in the counselling process. Know all about PESSAT 2019 Result on this page below.
PESSAT 2019 Result
Candidates can check the tentative schedule below to know the probable dates of PESSAT 2019 Result declaration.
|PESSAT 2019 Result||Dates|
|PESSAT 2019 Exam||May 2019|
|Last date to update 12th std/ 2nd PU marks (Only for candidates whose 12th/ 2nd PU results are announced)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result declaration||4th week of May 2019|
|PESSAT first round counselling||1st week of Jun 2019|
Check Result: PESSAT 2019 Result will be available at www.pes.edu.
How To Check PESSAT 2019 Result
To check the PESSAT 2019 Result, candidates need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- Next, a window asking your PESSAT 2019 Registration number and date of birth will open.
- Enter the details correctly.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Please take print out of the same, as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
Details on PESSAT 2019 Result
PESSAT 2019 Result will have the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Marks scored in the exam
- Rank of the candidate
- Photograph and signature
Points To Remember On PESSAT 2019 Result
Now, it is important that the candidates remember the pints below while checking their results:
- Results will be available in the online mode only.
- Candidates will not be intimated about their results via post, email or SMS.
- The ranks secured by the candidates will be totally on the basis of PESSAT 2019 scores.
- Candidates have to appear in the counseling rounds as per their ranks in the merit list.
PESSAT 2019 Counselling
After the result, candidates who are eligible for admission in PES, must appear in the counselling rounds. The PESSAT 2019 counselling will be done in 2 rounds – Round 1 and Rund 2. Candidates have to be present with all their original documents at the counselling venue.
Can another person represent me at the PESSAT counseling for BTech at PES University? Yes. Please download the authorisation letter from the official website, fill it, bring that authorisation letter to the PES University campus before the counselling and get prior approval on it. One of the parents or guardian can represent the candidate with that. Please be informed that without the prior approval (seal and sign), the authorization letter will not be valid.
PES 2019 Fee Structure: Candidates can check the annual fees of the engineering programmes below.
- PESSAT Quota Fee – INR 3,20,000 / Annum
- CET Quota Fee – As per Govt of Karnataka norms
- PESSAT / GATE Quota Fee – INR 3,00,000 / Annum
- PGCET Quota Fee – As per Govt of Karnataka norms