REVA EET 2019 Application Form- Candidates who want to apply for Undergraduate Courses will have to appear for REVA EET 2019 so as to take admission. REVA University, situated in Bengaluru conducts this entrance examination. REVA EET 2019 Application Form will get released approximately in the third week of January 2019. So, the candidates who have registered successfully will be able to fill REVA EET 2019 Application Form.
REVA EET 2019 Application Form
The Application Form for REVA EET 2019 can be obtained in two ways. Candidates can apply for REVA EET 2019 in two ways. They can take the application form from Office of Admissions, Reva University or can apply for it online. Candidates can apply for REVA EET by visiting the official website of Reva University. Candidates can check the important dates and events from the schedule given below:
|REVA EET 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Examination Date for REVA EET (Online Test)||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Examination Date for REVA EET (Online Test) along with other entrance tests||Last week of Apr 2019|
Apply Now: REVA EET 2019 Application Form will be available at www.reva.edu.in.
Application Fee for REVA EET 2019 Application Form
The application fee for all the Undergraduate Engineering Course namely Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering is same. Candidates can refer to the table given below to know about the amount of Application Fee.
|Particulars||Indian/ SAARC Nationals (in Rs)||NRI Fee (in Rs)||Foreign Nationals (in $)|
|Application Fee||Rs 1,000||Rs 2,000||50|
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to first select the way in which the fee will be paid. They have to select whether the fee will be deposited by submitting the Demand Draft or it will be paid via Net Banking.
How to Apply for REVA EET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to apply for undergraduate courses. The steps so as to apply for REVA EET 2019 are given below:
- Registration is the first step in order to take admission in any of the B.Tech courses. In other words, to get oneself registered is a noteworthy step so as to take admission.
- To register, candidates are required to fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as it is mentioned in Class X mark sheet.
- Candidates have to provide valid email id because Immediately after filling the information, a password will be sent to candidate’s mail id.
- The next step is to Login with the email id and password received to move further with the online application form.
- Candidates should keep in mind that while filling the application form that the fields which will be highlighted in red should have to be filled in any case in other words, they should not be left blank.
REVA EET 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of REVA EET 2019 Application Form, candidates will be able to download their admit card for REVA EET 2019. The admit card for REVA EET 2019 will be released on the official website of REVA University. The admit card will be comprised of information regarding the students such as the candidate’s name, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test center, course name for which candidate has applied. After landing onto the website, candidates will have to enter their Login Credentials in order to download the admit card for REVA EET 2019.
Candidates should keep in mind that the admit card acts as an entry ticket for the examination so it should be handled very carefully and should be kept safely immediately after taking a printout of it. Also, candidates will be required to carry a valid ID proof with themselves to the examination center.
Eligibility Criteria for REVA EET 2019
In order to take admission in any of the Undergraduate Courses, candidates need to follow certain rules and regulations set by the governing authority. In other words, candidates need to match certain eligibility norms before they start applying for a particular course. Candidates can check the following points for the same:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/ PUC examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates must have a good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET ) or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.