REVA EET 2019 Result- REVA University has declared the results for all the undergraduate courses coming under B.Tech Degree. The results for REVA EET 2019 has been made available online. In other words, candidates can visit the official website of Reva University to check the results. The result has been made available on www.reva.edu.in. The results are made available in a PDF File Format which contains the names of all the candidates who have qualified REVA EET 2019 Examination.
REVA EET 2019 Result
Candidates can check the results for REVA EET 2019 from the official website of REVA University. It is however, to be noted that the results will be available in a PDF File Format which means that candidates will not have to be ready with their Login Credentials. The candidates will also see their ranks in accordance with their Names and Roll Number. Candidates can refer to table given below to check the important dates of REVA EET 2019 Result.
|REVA EET 2019 Results||Dates|
|REVA EET 2019 Examination Date||27 Apr 2019|
|REVA EET 2019 Result|
Result: Click Here to check the REVA EET 2019 Result.
Official Website: www.reva.edu.in.
How to check the results for REVA EET 2019?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to check the results for REVA EET 2019. Candidates can check the steps given below for the same purpose:
- Step 1: Candidates as a first step need to first visit the official website of REVA University.
- Step 2: After visiting the official website, candidates need to click on the link which will be popping up as “Result”.
- Step 3: After clicking on the above – mentioned button, candidates can check their results.
- Step 4: As the results will be available in a PDF File Format, downloading it will complete the checking process of REVA EET 2019 Results.
Fee Structure of B.Tech Courses 2019
Candidates can check the fee structure of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering. As of now, the fee structure for only B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering is available.
Candidates can check the information given below about the hostel fee.
|Boys & Girls Hostel Fee||Per Annum Cost||Refundable Deposit||Total|
|4 sharing accomodation with meals||Rs 97,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 1,02,000|
|3 sharing accommodation with meals||Rs 1,13,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 1,18,000|
|Single occupancy only for girls with meals||Rs 1,33,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 1,38,000|
Note: There will be increase in 5% in hostel fee every year. Also, the demand draft should be made in favour of “REVA Hostel” payable at Bangalore.
Candidates can refer to the information given below to check the Transportation Fee.
Some Policies about REVA University Fees
Candidates can check the below given points to know about the policies which candidates have to follow at the time of submission of fee.
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University at any cost.
- Refund of tuition fee :
- 75% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- 50% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course commenced date. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions within 15 days of the course commenced date.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after 15 days of the course commenced date.
About REVA University
REVA University grants admission to students in various Undergraduate, Post- Graduate, Doctoral and Corporate Programmes. There are various departments which are further divided into another schools providing different B.Tech, M.Tech Courses. The university has Centralized Library, Digital Classrooms and Laboratories. The University also has auditoriums and seminar halls. It also offers placement opportunities to students and it has a record of 250+ Recruiters.