REVA EET 2019- REVA University situated in Bangalore, India offers 15 undergraduate programmes in total in the different fields such as Engineering, Architecture, Law etc. It also offers 18 full time and 5 part – time Post – Graduate Programmes along with some of the Post – Graduate Diploma Programmes. The University also offers Doctoral Programmes too in all the fields and disciplines. Candidates have a golden opportunity of applying for REVA EET 2019 in two ways. In other words, the application form for REVA EET 2019 can be obtained offline from Office of Admissions, REVA UniversitY. Candidates can apply for REVA EET 2019 in the online mode as well. For more detailed information about REVA EET 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, Fee Structure, candidates can refer to this article.
REVA EET 2019
REVA University conducts REVA Engineering Entrance Test (EET) for various Undergraduate Courses such as Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computing & Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering. There are different faculties in the University namely Engineering & Technology, Architecture which is further divided into departments. For instance, the Faculty of Engineering & Technology is divided into other departments. This is the case for other departments too.
|REVA EET 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd- 3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to download Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|REVA EET 2019 Examination Date||3rd week – Last week of Apr 2019|
|Result||Last week of Apr 2019|
REVA EET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Questions: There will be total 120 questions which will be of 1 mark each.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Negative Marks: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Distribution of Marks: Candidates can check the distribution of questions section – wise from the table given below:
|Particulars||Total number of questions|
Syllabus for REVA EET 2019
The candidates preparing for REVA EET 2019 will have to prepare themselves in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They have to be thorough with the basic concepts of these subjects in order to appear in REVA EET 2019 Examination.
Important Books for REVA EET 2019
Candidates can check the list given below to check out which books they can use to prepare for REVA EET 2019.
|CBSE NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions PHYSICS class 12 for 2018 – 19||Experts Compilation||Buy Here|
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12th||Arihant
|CBSE Chapterwise Solved Paper Mathematics Class 12th||Arihant
Preparation Tips for REVA EET 2019
Candidates need to follow some preparation tips in order to appear for REVA EET 2019. The preparation tips for the same are given below:
#Tip 1: Candidates will have to make a proper time – table as in which subjects should be given more importance while studying. Candidates will get to know about their strongest and weaker subjects / sections once they start preparing for the examination.
#Tip 2: As practice makes the man perfect, candidates need to solve more and more model test papers or sample papers in order to get used to about the examination pattern and schemes. In other words, it is by practice only, candidates will get to know which section needs more time.
#Tip 3: Candidates will have to find the best material in order to prepare for the examination. So, candidates will have to jot down which books provide the best study material in order to crack the examination. Some of best books are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for REVA EET 2019
To apply for the above Undergraduate Courses, candidates need to match certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Candidates can refer to the points given below:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/ PUC examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
- Candidates should have a good score in REVA University Engineering Entrance Test (REVA EET ) or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
REVA EET 2019 Application Form
Candidates should keep in mind that the Application Forms for REVA EET 2019 will be available online as well as offline.
To obtain the forms offline, candidates can reach out to the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
To apply online, candidates need to follow certain steps. Candidates can check the steps given below for the same:
- The first step is to register which means candidates need to get themselves registered first in order to take admission in any of the B.Tech courses.
- To register, candidates must fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X mark sheet.
- It is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately after filling the information, a password will be sent to the candidate’s mail id.
- Login with the email id and received password to proceed with online application form.
- Candidates should pay special attention to that the fields which will be highlighted in red because they have to be filled necessarily.
Application Fee: Candidates need to first select the way in which the fee will be paid. They have to select from DD or Net Banking. Candidates can check the table given below to know about the amount of Application Fee of REVA EET 2019 which is same for all the Undergraduate (Engineering) Courses.
|Particulars||Indian/ SAARC Nationals (in Rs)||NRI Fee (in Rs)||Foreign Nationals (in $)|
|Application Fee||Rs 1,000||Rs 2,000||50|
Admit Card for REVA EET 2019
The admit card for REVA EET 2019 will be available online only. Candidates will have to visit the official website of REVA University in order to obtain REVA EET 2019 Admit Card. REVA EET 2019 Admit Card will be comprising certain list of things which are candidate’s name, date and time of the examination, complete address of the test centre and the course name for which the candidate will be appearing. Candidates will be able to download the admit card only if the candidates have successfully filled the application form and paid the application fee also.
Candidates must also keep notice of this thing that REVA EET 2019 Admit Card is an important document which needs to be handled carefully and must be kept safely after the candidates will download it. In other words, REVA EET 2019 Admit Card acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination. It should be also noted that at the time of the examination, candidates are required to take some Valid ID Proof with them such as Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Other Government issued proofs.
Test Centres for REVA EET 2019
The test centres given below are based on the previous year’s data. It should be noted that the test centres might change by the governing authority. However, for reference, candidates can check the list of centres given below:
REVA EET 2019 Result
REVA EET 2019 Result will be available on the official website of REVA University. It is to be noted that the result for REVA EET 2019 will be available in a PDF File Format. So, candidates need not be ready with their Login Credentials in order to check their results. Candidates can also check their ranks along with their results, as the governing authority will release a rank list also side by side with the result sheet of candidates. So, all in all candidates will have to visit the official website of REVA University.
Fee Structure of B.Tech Courses 2019
Candidates can check the fee structure of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering. As of now, the fee structure for only B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering is available.
Candidates can check the information given below about the hostel fee.
|Boys & Girls Hostel Fee||Per Annum Cost||Refundable Deposit||Total|
|4 sharing accomodation with meals||Rs 97,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 1,02,000|
|3 sharing accommodation with meals||Rs 1,13,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 1,18,000|
|Single occupancy only for girls with meals||Rs 1,33,000||Rs 5,000||Rs 1,38,000|
Note: There will be increase in 5% in hostel fee every year. Also, the demand draft should be made in favour of “REVA Hostel” payable at Bangalore.
Candidates can refer to the information given below to check the Transportation Fee.
Some Policies about REVA University Fees
Candidates have to follow certain rules and regulations when it comes to paying the fee. The important points which candidates have to keep in mind while paying the fee are given below:
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University at any cost.
- Refund of tuition fee :
- 75% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- 50% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course commenced date. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions within 15 days of the course commenced date.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after 15 days of the course commenced date.