SAAT 2019 Admit Card will be available under the login portal of the candidates on the official website, soa.ac.in. The admit card/hall ticket will be made available from April 05, 2019.Those candidates who will appear in SAAT 2019, have to mandatorily present the hall ticket of SAAT 2019. The Hall ticket/Admit Card will be only available in the online mode. Now, to get the admit card, candidates have to log in using their username and password and thereafter the admit card will appear on the screen. As per the information available on the screen like exam dates and time and also the venue of the exam centres, candidates will have to appear for the admission test. Thus, it is important to download the admit card of SAAT 2019 without fail. Read below to know how to download the SAAT 2019 Admit Card, what are the important exam day instructions and other details on this page below.
SAAT 2019 Admit Card
Only those candidates who will successfully submit their online application form will be able to download their admit card/hall ticket. Now, the admit card will have important details regarding exam centre address, time, subject, programme, photograph and name of the candidate.
|SAAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Download admit card||05 Apr 2019|
|Date of SAAT 2019||
Download Admit Card: The SAAT 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.soa.ac.in
How To Download SAAT 2019 Admit Card
To download the SAAT 2019 Admit Card, candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Visit the direct link that will be active on this page as per schedule.
- Thereafter the following window will open:
- Now enter your username and password.
- In doing so you will be able to access your admit card.
- After that, check all the details on it and download it on your device,
- Take 2-3 printouts of the admit card in an A4 sized sheet and keep it safe until the admission process ends.
Forgot Your SAAT 2019 Password?
If you by chance forget your SAAT 2019 login password, worry not. You can request a new one. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the direct link above on this page as per schedule.
- On the login window click on the “request new password” link as shown below:
- Next, in the following window, enter your registered email address and click on the “email new password” button. The new password will be sent to you.
Instructions For SAAT 2019 Online Test
SAAT is an online examination thus, here are few instructions that you need to keep in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Total Time: 2 Hours
- Marks for correct answers: +4
- Marks for wrong answers: -1
- Type of questions: MCQs
Now, here is how the test interface will appear:
- You have to navigate through the questions by clicking on the question number at the bottom of the screen.
- You can marks your answer for revies later at the end.
- The answered questions will appear in green colour
- The unanswered questions will appear in blue colour.
- You can change your answers anytime you want.
Important Instructions For The Exam Centre
- Candidates have to appear the exam centre which is mentioned on their respective admit card.
- Even after the examination is over, candidates have to keep their admit card safe.
- The admit card will have to be produced as many times during the exam when asked by the invigilators for verification.
- Do not tamper with the SAAT 2019 Admit card, as it will hamper the verification process.
What To Carry At The Exam centres of SAAT 2019? You can carry your SAAT 2019 Admit card and a valid photo ID proof.
What Not To carry At The SAAT 2019 Exam Centres? No pagers, calculators, log tables, pieces of paper, mobile phones, bags or other electronic items will be allowed inside the exam centres.
FAQs on SAAT 2019 Admit Card
Here are what the candidates are mostly confused about SAAT 2019 Admit Card:
Q1: My SAAT 2018 hall ticket is not available. What should I do?
A: This might be possible that your application form was incomplete or had some major errors. In such cases, you can contact the SAAT 2019 conducting authority.
Q2: Can I Enter the examination hall, if I am late by a few minutes.
A: No, you will not get an entry if you are late to the exam centre, under any circumstances.
Q3: What happens after entering the examination centre?
A: You will go to the registration desk. Here, your identity is verified, hall ticket scanned, the photograph captured and the computer is allotted. Then you sign with full signature in attendance roll sheet provided by Director (Admissions) against your roll number, 15 minutes before the exam begins.
Q4: Where will I do my rough works?
A: Separate sheets will be available for this purpose in the exam centres.
Q5: can I request a change in the exam centre?
A: No, the centre alloted to you via the SAAT 2019 Admit card will be the final one. You can not request any changes.