Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form – candidates can now apply online for the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019. It is mandatory to apply for the examination and complete all the process thereafter to appear in the entrance exam. Thus, on this page, we will let you know how to apply for the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019. The Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form will be available after you register and create your candidates account on the official website of the university. Thereafter, the application form can be filled and submitted. However, candidates can also get the offline application form from the university’s campus or via a written request. To know more keep reading below.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Sathyabama University conducts the entrance exam in all India level for B.E, B.Tech, and B.Arch admissions. Thus, to get into these courses at this university, you need to clear their entrance examination. The application forms for which are available as per the schedule below:
|Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Issue of application forms||17 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submitting the filled application forms|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form.
Official Website: www.sathyabama.ac.in
How To Fill The Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Now candidates must remember that there are 2 modes to acquire and submit the application form of the entrance examination. Ther are as follows:
Mode 1: Offline
Candidates can get the application forms offline by directly visiting the university’s campus or they can write a request letter clearly mentioning their contact details and the university will send them the application form.
If you visit the campus, pay the application fee if Rs. 700/- and get the application form. If you write the request letter attach a DD of Rs. 1000/- along with it.
Send the filled in application form to the following address:
“The coordinator, Entrance Examination-2019, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119” on or before April 06, 2019.
Mode 2: Online
Now, you can easily fill the application form that is available online at the university’s website the direct link for which is available above. Follow the steps below to fill an error-free application.
- Register first: On clicking the direct link, the following looking window will open. Enter the details in space provided correctly.
- Login and Fill Application Form: Next, using the email id and password login and fill the online application form.
- Make Payment: Noe, pay the requisite application fee using any of the one payment methods:
- credit card
- debit card
- online banking
- Or by generating Indian Bank Challan
- Take Print out of the application form: Take at least one print out of the filled in application form for future reference. Do not post the printed form to the university.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form is Rs. 700/- for all categories and genders.
Important Points on Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
- Only those candidates who will submit the online application forms before the last date will be able to appear in the examination.
- After the application form fill up process, candidates have to book their examination slot as per the schedule.
- Following the slot booking candidates will be able to download their online entrance exam admit card.
- To complete all these processes you will need your application number and password. Thus keep the application number that will be generated on successful submission of the application form safe.
- The candidates who will submit the application form offline will get their application number via SMS on their registered mobile number.
FAQs on Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Q1: How will I get my application number if I have applied offline?
A: The University will SMS the application number to you.
Q2: What if I misplace the application number?
A: You can retrieve it using the forgot application number link available on the website.
Q3: If I have filled the application form online, do I need to send it via post?
A: No, The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms/account statement/bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by university authorities.