SET 2019 Application Form – Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has released the SITEEE 2019 Application Form on January 24, 2019. The last date to apply for SET SITEEE 2019 is April 15, 2019. Some may also refer the application form as SITEEE 2019 Application Form, as the entrance test for engineering admission is called SITEEE. Thus, candidates must not get confused. Now, coming to the online SET 2019 Application Form, candidates must note that they need to register first to access the application form of SET SITEEE 2019. Thereafter, candidates can fill the application form and submit the payment. But, all the process from registration to fee submission must be done in the given timeframe. Read below to know how to complete the process without any errors.
SET SITEEE 2019 Application Form
Symbiosis will also intake admissions on the basis of JEE Main and MHT-CET. Thus, such candidates will not have to appear for SITEEE. They can directly apply to Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune. The important dates of SITEEE 2019 Application Form are as follows
|SET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application/Registration commences on||24 Jan 2019|
|Online application/registration closes on||15 Apr 2019|
|Payment closes||15 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the SET 2019 Application Form.
SET SITEEE 2019 Application Fee
There is an addition to SITEEE 2019 Application Fee. Apart from just paying the application fee the candidates also need to pay institute pay at the time of making the application fee payment. thus there will be 2 types of payment that one needs to make.
- SITEEE Fee – Rs. 1750
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) Fee – Rs. 1000 per programme and institute
Mode of payment:
- Billdesk payment gateway
- Easebuzz Payment gateway
- Indian bank Payment gateway
- Demand draft.
How to Fill the SET SITEEE 2019 Application Form
To fill the application Form candidates need to follow the steps below. Using these steps candidates can submit their application form of SET 2019 with ease.
Step 1: SET 2019 Registration and filling the application form
- Click on the direct link for Registration on this page above.
- Next, click on ‘New Registration’, as shown below:
- On the next window, a set of instructions will open, wherein the candidates have to read all the details and then click on the “I Agree” button to continue as shown below:
- On the next page, you need to fill the registration details like:
- Applicant name
- date of birth
- address for communication
- Class 10 details
- Class 12 details
- Programme / Discipline Preference details
- Uploading a current passport size photo (not more than 3 months old)
- After filling the above details click on “save & continue” button as shown below:
- Next, the candidates need to create a password of their own that they will be using in all future logins.
- After this stage, the candidates need to make the application fee payment. The candidates need to make 2 types of payments:
- SITEEE Fee
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) Fee
The mode of payment that is available is Billdesk payment gateway, Easebuzz Payment gateway, Indian bank Payment gateway, and Demand draft. Candidates need to choose any one mode to make the payment.
SET SITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Indian students are:
- (10+2) passed from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes) in the above subjects taken together.
The eligibility criteria for foreign students are:
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
SET SITEEE 2019 Test Centers
SITEEE 2019 will be conducted in an online mode across 80 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities while filling the SET SITEEE 2019 Application Form.
|Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City||Sr. No.||City|
|1||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||28||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||55||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|2||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||29||Guwahati – Assam||56||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|3||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||30||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||57||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|4||Ajmer – Rajasthan||31||Hooghly – West Bengal||58||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|5||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||32||Hyderabad – Telangana||59||Panipat – Haryana|
|6||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||33||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||60||Panjim – Goa|
|7||Ambala – Haryana||34||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||61||Patiala- Punjab|
|8||Amravati – Maharashtra||35||Jaipur – Rajasthan||62||Patna – Bihar|
|9||Amritsar – Punjab||36||Jalandhar – Punjab||63||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|10||Asansol – West Bengal||37||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||64||Pune – Maharashtra|
|11||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||38||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||65||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|12||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||39||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||66||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|13||Bengaluru – Karnataka||40||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||67||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|14||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||41||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh||68||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|15||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||42||Karnal – Haryana||69||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|16||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||43||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala||70||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|17||Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||44||Kolhapur – Maharashtra||71||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|18||Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||45||Kolkata – West Bengal||72||Surat – Gujarat|
|19||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||46||Kota – Rajasthan||73||Thane – Maharashtra|
|20||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||47||Kottayam – Kerala||74||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|21||Cuttack – Odisha||48||Kozhikode – Kerala||75||Thrissur – Kerala|
|22||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||49||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh||76||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|23||Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||50||Ludhiana – Punjab||77||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|24||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||51||Madurai – Tamil Nadu||78||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|25||Dibrugarh – Assam||52||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh||79||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|26||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||53||Mumbai – Maharashtra||80||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|27||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||54||Mysuru – Karnataka|
SET SITEEE 2019 Application Form – FAQs
Here are some most frequently asked questions regarding SITEEE 2019 application Form fillup and registration. Thus, you can read them and clear any doubts you might be also having. If you still have doubts then comment below and let us know!
Q: I have entered the wrong category in the application form and have submitted the same. can I correct it now?
A: Yes you can. You have to send an email regarding the same from your registered emial id. If you want to change the category into a reserved one, then do attach proof for the same.
Q: Can I get the SET 2019 Application Form via post?
A: No. It is available in the online mode only.
Q: Can I edit my application form after submitting it?
A: Yes you can but before the last date.
Q: Can I get a refund of my application fee if I don’t appear in the examination?
A: No the application fee is non-refundable under all the circumstances.