SET 2019 Application Form for B.Tech admission will be available in the online mode only. Some may also refer the application form as SITEEE 2019 Application Form, as the entrance test for engineering admission is called SITEEE. Thus, candidates must not get confused. Now, coming to the online SET 2019 Application Form, candidates must note that they need to register first to access the application form of SET 2019. Thereafter, candidates can fill the application form and submit the payment. But, all the process from registration to fee submission must be done in the given timeframe. Read below to know how to complete the process without any errors.
SET 2019 Application Form/SITEEE 2019 Application Form
Before starting the application process, candidates must know the SET 2019 Application Form Dates. Thus you can refer the table below to know when the application forms are released. Symbiosis will also intake admissions on the basis of JEE Main and MHT-CET. Thus, such candidates will not have to appear for SITEEE. They can directly apply to Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
|SET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application/Registration commences on||4th week of Jan 2019|
|Online application/registration closes on||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Payment closes||2nd week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: The SET 2019 Application Form will be available at www.set-test.org.
Ensure that you are eligible to register for SITEEE 2019. You can read the detailed eligibility criteria. This is important because if you are found ineligible, your candidature will be canceled. Moreover, the application fee is non-refundable. Thus, make sure you go through the eligibility criteria first. We have discussed the criteria on this page below.
How to Fill the SET 2019 Application Form
To fill the application Form candidates need to follow the steps below. Using this steps candidates can submit their application form of SET 2019 with ease.
Step 1: SET 2019 Registration and filling the application form
- Click on the direct link for Registration. The link will be available on this page as per schedule.
- Next. click on ‘New Registration’, as shown below:
- On the next window fill the details as per the fields available. The details that you need to fill are:
- Personal Information
- Communication Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Aadhar card Details
- Examination Details
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
candidates need to upload a recent passport photograph. The photograph must not be more than 3 months old. Also, the size of the scanned image must be between 10 KB to 100 KB and allowed formats are .jpg/.jpeg.
Step 3: Make Payment
- Application Fee is Rs.1750/-.
- Mode of payment is through i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Indian Bank Gateway iii) Demand Draft.
SET 2019 Engineering Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Indian students are:
- (10+2) passed from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes) in the above subjects taken together.
The eligibility criteria for foreign students are:
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical vocational subject.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
SET 2019 Application Form – FAQs
Here are some most frequently asked questions regarding SITEEE 2019 application Form fillup and registration. Thus, you can read them and clear any doubts you might be also having. If you still have doubts then comment below and let us know!
Q: I have entered the wrong category in the application form and have submitted the same. can I correct it now?
A: Yes you can. You have to send an email regarding the same from your registered emial id. If you want to change the category into a reserved one, then do attach proof for the same.
Q: Can I get the SET 2019 Application Form via post?
A: No. It is available in the online mode only.
Q: Can I edit my application form after submitting it?
A: Yes you can but before the last date.
Q: Can I get a refund of my application fee if I don’t appear in the examination?
A: No the application fee is non-refundable under all the circumstances.