SET 2019 Result will be available on the official website. Candidates will also find the direct link on this page, after its activation. Generally, the SET 2019 Result is announced in the second week of May. Candidates will be able to download or view their result after logging in with the user id and password. The further admission rounds will be conducted on the basis of the score secured by a candidate.
Furthermore, these SET 2019 score will be arranged in the order of the rank. In which, a candidate securing a higher mark ends up getting a higher rank in the exam. This rank list will also be released on the official website and candidates will be called for the counselling round on the basis of this. All the candidates must clear all the sections in the exam, to be able to be able to freeze a seat in their desired engineering course. To find more information on the SET 2019 Result, a candidate can go through this page.
SET 2019 Result
Candidates are requested to carry a printed copy of their SET 2019 Result for further counselling rounds. The University would not entertain any request for reevaluation as the scores published by the exam conducting body will be final. And the marks have been considered with extreme care and accuracy at the same time. All applicants are requested to have a look at the important dates mentioned below and retrieve their SET 2019 Results accordingly.
|SET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Symbiosis Entrance Test Date||1st week of May 2019|
View Result: Candidates will be able to view and download their SET 2019 Result from here.
Steps To View or Download Your SET 2019 Scorecard
Candidates can easily follow these steps mentioned in a sequence to view and download their SET 2019 Scorecard.
- Directly visit the link provided below the table.
- Search for the student’s login page from there.
- Enter your application number and password. Click “Login” to proceed.
- Now, from your application portal, you will be able to find the “Results” link. Click on that.
- Note that, you will find the result link only after its activation.
- Make sure, after you have viewed your result you save a copy of it.
- All candidates need to carry their SET 2019 Scorecard on the day of counselling and admission.
By clearing SET 2019, candidates will be allotted seats under any of these disciplines:
- B.Tech in Computer Science(60 seats)
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering (60 seats)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(120 seats)
- B.Tech in Information Technology(60 seats)
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(120 seats)
After the SET 2019 Scorecards are released, one by one candidate will be called for counselling round. A minimum qualifying rank or score will be set, according to which candidates will be called for this round. Mostly, it varies every year. Candidates will be able to find the same over this page. It will be published by the competent authority category-wise. And subsequently, a waitlist will also be released if there remains any vacancy. And The criteria that are taken into consideration are as follows:
- Marks of each candidate in the entrance, which is scaled down to some score set by the University.
- Writing Aptitude Test(WAT)
- Personal Interview(PI)
The better the scores, the sooner a candidate will be called for this round. The selected candidates after verification of all the details provided are asked to freeze their seats as per the dates released by the University. All the candidates need to be meet at the Pune campus of the Symbiosis University, as per the counselling date.