SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 – To take admission in SRM University Amaravati campus in B.Tech courses candidates have to clear the entrance exam known as SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE). This examination is for all the candidates who are appearing or have appeared in their class 12 board exams. Thus, if you are someone who wishes to pursue B.Tech degree fro SRM Amaravati campus here is all you need to know. Below we have discussed all important information related to SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 like SRM Amaravati Fee Structure, SRM Amaravati Eligibility Criteria, SRM Amaravati Admission process, campus details, facilities, hostel etc.
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019
All admission in the SRM Amaravati campus for the session 2019-20 is based on SRMJEEE 2019 scores. Thus, it mandatory that the candidates have to qualify the entrance test to take admission. Now, here are the important dates that you must note down to complete the admission process on time.
About SRM Amaravati Campus:
- Established: 2017
- Type: Private
- Campus Area: 200 Acres
- Facilities: Hostels, Club and Societies, Labs, sports, library
- Location: SRM University, AP – Amaravati, Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522502
|SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|Application Form is available from||27 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Mar 2019|
|Application Form correction window||05-10 Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking for SRMJEEE 2019 begins from||01st week of Apr 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam date||15 – 25 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||01st week of May 2019|
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form (Available)
The application process to apply for admission in SRM AP – Amaravati campus is now available online at the official website srmap.edu.in. Now, to apply for admission it is important to complete the application process as per the schedule above. After the completion of the application process, candidates will be appearing in the SRMJEEE 2019 exam to be eligible for admission.
Below are the brief steps to apply for SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019:
- Step 1: Create Login
- Step 2: Verify Email
- Step 3: Start filling the application form
- Step 4: Make payment
- Step 5: Upload documents
Application Fee: The application fee to apply for the B.Tech admission at SRM Amaravati campus is Rs. 1100/-.
Mode of payment: Online via Credit/Debit card or net banking.
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To be able to apply for admission and the entrance exam, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria beforehand. Thus, here are the important points that you must note before starting with the application process:
- Nationality and Age:
Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE for admission in SRM Amaravati B.Tech courses.
- Qualifying Examination and Combination of subject needed:
- Candidates must have a Minimum of 60% aggregate in PCM n class 12 exam.
- Passed in the Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam – SRMJEEE 2019 to be eligible for admission at SRM Amaravati.
About SRMJEEE 2019
To take admission in the B.Tech courses at SRM Amaravati, candidates have to compulsorily clear the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE). Via SRMJEEE 2019 candidates will be getting admission in any of the SRM campuses. However, if you apply for the exam via SRM Amaravati website, you can solely take admission in Amaravati Campus.
Selection for admission will be based on solely the exam result and score of the candidates in the examination.
Below are the details of SRMJEEE 2019 like exam pattern, syllabus and important books for preparation:
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test will be held online, i.e. it will be a Computer based test.
- The exam shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will consist of MCQ type questions from subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Subject Number of Questions Marks per question Marks Physics 35 3 105 Chemistry 35 3 105 Mathematics 35 3 105 Biology 35 3 Total Marks 315
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s-& p- block elements
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics,
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of first order
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
SRMJEEE 2019 Important Books For Preparation
Below are a few important books that can be referred to prepare for the SRMJEEE 2019 exam:
|SRMJEEE 2019 Important Books for Mathematics|
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buying Link|
|Mathematics Class 12 (Part 1 and Part 2)||RD Sharma||Buy Here|
|Plane Trigonometry Part 1 and part 2||SL Loney|
|Higher Algebra||Hall & Knight||Buy Here|
|Problems in Calculus||I.A. Maron||Buy Here|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Important Books for Physics|
|The concept of Physics Part 1||HC Verma||Buy Here|
|The concept of Physics Part 2||HC Verma||Buy Here|
|Understanding Physics Series||DC Pandey||Buy Here|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Important Books for Chemistry|
|Organic Chemistry||OP Tandon||Buy Here|
|Inorganic Chemistry||OP Tandon||Buy Here|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur||Buy Here|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Important Books for Biology|
|Complete NEET Guide Biology||MTG Editorial Board||Buy Here|
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 – SRMJEEE Admit Card
Now to appear in the entrance exam that will lead to admission in SRM University Amaravati Campus, candidates need to download their admit card. This admit card is the only document that will allow the candidates to enter the exam center on the day of the exam. SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card will be available online and can be downloaded at SRM Amaravati’s official site.
The admit card will consist of your name, date of birth, photograph, signature and some basic information about the exam such as date, timings, and address of the exam venue.
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 Selection Process
The selection process is simple. Candidates have to apply for admission, appear in the entrance exam – SRMJEEE 2019 and qualify the exam. Based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared. As per the rankings and position in the merit list the candidates have to appear in the counselling rounds.
Below is the admission process in brief:
Courses Offered At SRM Amaravati
The list of major engineering courses offered at the university are:
|Computer Science and Engineering||Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), Software Engineering (SE)|
|Mechanical Engineering||CAD/CAM, Materials/3D Printing, Robotics & Mechatronics, Automotive|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||VLSI designs & MEMS (Micro-electro-mechanical systems), Wireless Sensor networks, Embedded systems design|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Smart Grid- Characteristics and Design, Industrial Automation and Control, Non-linear Dynamical Systems and Control|
|Civil Engineering||Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Structural Engineering|
The list of minor engineering courses offered at the university are:
|Engineering Minors||Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering|
|Non-Engineering Minors||Business Management, Economics, English Studies, Sociology, Journalism, History, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 Fee Structure
The fee structure of the engineering courses offered at SRM Amaravati are as follows:
|Undergraduates – B.Tech|
|Course||Annual Tuition fee in Rs.|
|Computer Science Engineering||2,50,000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||2,50,000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2,50,000|
|First year One-time non-refundable Registration Fee||10,000|
|M.Tech – Masters of Technology|
|Electronic Product Design||1,50,000|
|AI & ML||1,50,000|
SRM Amaravati B.Tech Admission 2019 Scholarship
The scholarships that are offered at SRM Amaravati campus is based on merit, academic accomplishments, sports, and cultural excellence. Below is the list of scholarship programmes available at SRM Amaravati Campus:
SRM Amaravati Hostel Facility
Hostel facility is available at SRM Amaravati Campus for both boys and girls of the University. The features of hostels in SRM University Amaravati Campus are as follows:
- Spacious hostels for 1500 students
- Both AC and non AC accommodations are available.
- The rooms are in a 2/3/4 sharing format.
1800-599-2233 (Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]
Address: SRM University, AP – Amaravati, Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522502