SRMJEEE 2019 or SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, 2019 is mandatory to take admission in the B.Tech Courses at SRM University. The SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card for the same will be available on the official website in the month of April 2019. The candidates willing to take admission in SRM University and have successfully filled up the application form for the same can download their SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
The SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card will be available after the candidate successfully books his/her preferred examination slot. Once they have booked the slot, the admit card will be generated. The process to book the slot and download the Admit Card for SRMJEEE 2019 is explained on this page below. Keep reading for detailed information.
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
If you have successfully applied for SRMJEEE 2019, now you will have to download the most important document i.e the SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card. Without this document, you will not be able to enter the test centre. Below are the important dates regarding the same, keep a track so that you do not miss out any important events.
|Slot Booking Process Starts||10 Apr 2019|
|Download of SRMJEEE 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card||1st week of Apr 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Examination||15 – 25 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be available at www.srmuniv.ac.in.
How to Download the SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card or SRMJEEE 2019 Hall Ticket will be available online only, and no hardcopy via any means will be sent to any candidate. Thus make sure you visit the official webiste to download it. Below is the process of downloading the SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the direct link that will be provided above on this page. Or you can directly visit the official webiste of the university.
- Step 2: A login window will open. You will be needing to login to your account with your login credentials. Refer to the image below:
- Step 3: Select the exam day, time and slot from the available options.
- Step 4: Upon successful slot booking, “Download SRM Admit Card” option will be displayed.
- Step 5: Download SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the same after checking all the details carefully.
Note: If you find any mistake on your admit card/hall ticket bring it into the notice of the authorities i.e Director, Admissions, as soon as possible, before the last date.
Retrieving your Login Details
It may happen, that during the course of the admission process you may forget your login details. But the login details are important. As at every step you will be needing to access your account. But not to worry, you can easily retrieve your login details. Follow the steps below:
- On the login page, click on ‘forgot password’. Refer the image below:
- On the new window enter the details as shown in the image below and click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive your new password on the registered email id.
- Return to the login page and re-login with the new password.
Thus, you will be able to retrieve your password easily.
Details on the SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The following details will be available on the Admit Card of SRMJEEE 2019. Make sure that all the details are correct and no spelling errors or any other errors are on it. If any mistake is found make sure you get it corrected by the authorities.
- Name of the Candidate
- Address of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Test Centre
- Test Schedule
Here are some important key points that one must remember about the Hall Ticket of SRMJEEE 2019. Take note of these points.
- You will be needing your Aadhaar Card in original along with the Admit Card. Without it, you will not be allowed inside.
- Hall Tickets will be available to the eligible candidates who will successfully apply for SRMJEEE 2019.
- Examine the details on the Admit Card and in case of any problem contact Director, Admissions, SRM University.
- Without the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, you will not be allowed in the test centre under any circumstances.
- Do not Tamper or misplace your Admit Card.
- Admit Card not received due to submission of incomplete form is not the responsibility of the university.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Here is the Examination Pattern of SRMJEEE 2019, it will be helpful for the candidates, so that they are familiar with the pattern of the examination they will appearing for after downloading their admit cards.
- Mode of Examination: Online Only (CBT)
- Question paper language: English Only
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Duration of the Examination: 2 Hours 30 Mins.
- Marking Scheme: +3 for right answers, no negative marking.
- Total Marks: 315
- Total Number of Questions: 105 (Mathematics/Biology- 35, Physics- 35, Chemistry- 35)
Examination Centre Rules
Following are some of the rules and regulations that one must follow once in the examination hall. Read the instructions below:
- Be present in the examination hall 30 mins before the examination starting time.
- Do not carry any personal belongings inside.
- Before entering the Examination Hall, you will need to register yourself at the registration desk.
- All the instructions from the invigilator must be followed. Failing to do so your candidature may be cancelled.