SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form – SRM University has released the application forms for B.Tech admission via SRMJEEE 2019 online, on October 27, 2018. Earlier the last date to apply was March 31, 2019 which has now been revised to April 20, 2019. To access the application form candidates have to register online using their name, email id, mobile number, a password of choice, state and city. On completing the registration the application form will be made available. The candidates have to complete the application process in the online mode by paying the application fee of Rs. 1100/-. Candidates can also submit the application form by sending the hard copy of the filled in application form with a DD of Rs. 1100/- to the SRM University. Check more details regarding the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 in the page below.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
We have given step by step instruction to minimise making any error in the SRM application form. Check the expected schedule for SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form in the table below.
|SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application Form for SRMJEEE 2019 is available from||27 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam date|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for SRMJEEE 2019.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2019?
The steps for filling in details in the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form are very simple and are explained below:
Step 1: Register Yourself
- Firstly, click on the link which is given on this page above.
- Register online by entering details such as your Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Password of your choice, State, City.
- Email address must be wisely entered, as it can not be changed later on.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Register’ button.
- On submitting the details, you will receive a verification link at the registered email id. So, it is advised to enter only valid email id and mobile number as further communication regarding the exam will be done through electronic means only.
Step 2: Verify your Email Id to activate your SRM Account
- On clicking the register button, you will get a verification link on your provided email id.
- The verification mail will look like the one below:
- On clicking the verification link your account will be created and you will be redirected to your account.
Step 3: Fill up details in the Application Form
- Now, you need to enter details like nationality, specialisation and campus preference, Test city preference, personal details,
- The details to fill in are as follows:
- Basic Details – Select your nationality
- Preference Details – Here, you will need to give Choice of specialisation and campus preference and Test city preference
- Personal Details – You need to enter details such as Date of Birth, Gender, PWD category, Aadhar Card Number.
- Parent’s Details and Address for Communication: Then you need to enter Parent’s Details such as Father’s Name. Mother’s Name, their occupation, mobile number, email id. In addition to that, you have to provide your address.
- Academic Details: Next, enter details about class 10th and 12th name of the institute, Name of the Board, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination, Registration Number, status of Class 12th, etc.
- Finally, you need to submit the Declaration Form and Make Payment.
Step 3: Pay the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for SRMJEEE 2018 can be paid by either Online mode or by Demand Draft.
- It is expected that the SRMJEEE application fee shall be the same as last year, i.e, you will need to pay an amount of Rs. 1100/- for the application fee.
- Only those who will successfully complete the above-given steps can pay the application fee.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- After paying the requisite amount, you need to upload the necessary documents as per the specifications.
- You shall have to upload the following documents:
- Class 10th mark sheet and class 12th mark sheet (If passed class 12th)
- Aadhaar Card No./Aadhar Enrollment No.
- Passport size photo
SRMJEEE 2019 Student Dashboard
After the registration SRMJEEE 2019 Student dashboard will be created. What is a dashboard you might ask?
Well, it is like your personal SRMJEEE 2019 account where you can check the progress of your application form, and keep track of all the important events at one single place.
Using the dashboard you can do the following:
- Fill the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
- Check application form status
- Raise any query/doubts
What After Filling The SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form?
After filling the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form candidates have to keep in mind the following factors:
- Note down your application number safely.
- Note down the email id and password safely that you have used to fill the application form.
- Take 2 print out of the application form for your reference.
Important Instructions for the candidates regarding SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
- Upload a recent passport-sized image which is not more than 3 months old.
- The signature should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- make sure the image uploaded are clear and not blur.
- You must choose the exam centre carefully, as, after the final submission of the form, you can send any request for the change in the SRMJEEE 2019 Test Center
- Before the candidates proceed to pay the application fee, it is advised to verify that details submitted by them in the SRMJEEE 2019 Application form are correct. Once the payment is done, you may not get the facility to edit details in the form.
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
Candidates who will successfully complete the SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking process will be able to book the slots to appear in the examination. It is to be noted that the SRMJEEE 2019 exam will be held from 15 April 2019 – 25 April 2019. Thus, candidates have to book their preferred exam time, day and venue to appear in the exam.
The slot booking will be done online at the official website only which will be notified to all the registered candidates.