SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form will be issued by the SRM University online. The aspirants who wish to seek admission in B.Tech courses in various SRM campuses need to register by online mode only. No printed SRMJEEE application form 2019 will be available. Before you proceed to apply online, ensure that you fulfil the eligibility conditions of SRMJEEE 2019. To appear for the entrance test, you first need to register at srmuniv.ac.in. Then you need to fill in Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc and pay the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Fee and Upload the images as per the specification.
Before finally submitting the SRM University Application Form 2019, you should check that the details are correct. The Authorities may not give the facility for SRMJEEE 2019 application form correction in future, so it is better to do everything correctly. Check more details regarding the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 in the page below.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
We have given step by step instruction to minimise making any error in the SRM application form. Check the expected schedule for SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form in the table below.
|SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application Form for SRMJEEE 2019 will be available from||Last week of Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||01st week of Mar 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam date||03rd to last week of May 2019|
Apply Online: The applicants will be able to apply for SRMJEEE 2019 on, srmuniv.ac.in.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2019?
The steps for filling in details in the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form are very simple and are explained below:
Step 1: Register Yourself
- Firstly, click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the application form will be available.
- Register online by entering details such as your Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Password of your choice, State, City.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Apply’ button.
- On submitting the details, you will receive a verification link at the registered email id. So, it is advised to enter only valid email id and mobile number as further communication regarding the exam will be done through electronic means only.
Step 2: Fill up details in the Application Form
- Now, you need to enter basic details, exam details, educational qualification details, parent’s details, address details, etc.
- The details to fill in are as follows:
- Basic Details – Select if you have studied Class 12th from India
- Preference Details – Here, you will need to give a choice of course, campus and test centre in the order of preference.
- Personal Details – You need to enter details such as Date of Birth, Gender, PWD category, Aadhar Card Number.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Next’ button.
- Then you need to enter Parent’s Details such as Father’s Name. Mother’s Name, their occupation, mobile number, email id.
- After submitting the details of Parent/ Guardian, you need to provide Address Details, like, State, District, Complete Address, Pincode,
- Next, enter Educational Qualification Details, such as class 10th and 12th name of the institute, Name of the Board, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination, Registration Number, status of Class 12th, etc.
- Finally, you need to submit the Declaration Form.
Step 3: Pay the SRMJEEE 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for SRMJEEE 2018 can be paid by either Online mode or by Demand Draft.
- It is expected that the SRMJEEE application fee shall be same as last year, i.e, you will need to pay an amount of Rs. 1100/- for the application fee.xq
- Only those who will successfully complete the above-given steps can pay the application fee.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- After paying the requisite amount, you need to upload the necessary documents as per the specifications.
- You shall have to upload the following documents:
- Class 10th mark sheet and class 12th mark sheet (If passed class 12th)
- Aadhaar Card No./Aadhar Enrollment No.
- Passport size photo