SRMJEEE 2019 – SRM University has released the SRMJEEE Result 2019 as well as started the counselling from May 03, 2019. Candidates can check the SRMJEE 2019 Result using the Candidate Login. Qualifying the national level SRMJEEE 2019 exam will lead to admission in B.Tech courses at SRM Institute Of Science And Technology Chennai, SRM University Amaravati (AP) & SRM University Sonepat Haryana. To know more about SRMJEEE 2019 Application process, slot booking, exam pattern, syllabus and fee structure keep reading below.
Latest: SRMJEEE 2019 Result and counselling details have been released. Click Here to check your result.
The official website to apply for SRMJEEE 2019 is srmuniv.ac.in. The top rankers of SRMJEEE 2019 are also eligible for various scholarship programmes and tuition fee waiver schemes. The important dates of SRMJEEE 2019 are given in the table below:
|SRMJEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form is available from||27 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit the OMR application form||01 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Application Form correction window||05 – 10 Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking for SRMJEEE 2019 begins from||10 Apr 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam date||15 – 25 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||27 Apr 2019|
|Counselling||03 to 08 May 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
Those whose name appears in the merit list are called for SRMJEEE Counselling. The University conducts more than one rounds of counselling if the seats remain vacant. The candidates will be allotted the preferred specialization/branch of study in a particular campus on the basis of the following criterion:
- Merit List
- Fulfilling the programme-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus
- Availability of seats at the time of counselling.
SRMEEE 2019 Counselling Schedule
|Reporting Time: 8:00 AM||Reporting Time: 1:30 PM|
|03 May 2019||All India Rank 1 to 6000||All India Rank 6001 to 12000|
|04 May 2019||All India Rank 12001 to 20000||All India Rank 20001 to 28000|
|05 May 2019||All India Rank 28001 to 36000||All India Rank 36001 to 44000|
|06 May 2019||No Counselling|
|07 May 2019||All India Rank 44001 to 52000||All India Rank 52001 to 60000|
|08 May 2019||All India Rank 60001 to 68000||All India Rank 68001 to 75000|
- Click Here to check all the details of counselling.
- Click here to check the information for fee payment.
Upon selection, the candidates need to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fees for the allotted specialization/branch at the time of counselling. To confirm the admission of those who have paid the tuition fee, a Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form – Process Over!
The application form for SRMJEEE 2019 is now available online at srmuniv.ac.in. The candidates can apply in either online mode or offline mode.
If submitting the form online follow the steps below:
- To apply for SRMJEEE 2019, the aspirants need to register first by entering details such as your Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- On submitting the details, a verification link will be sent to the registered email id. So, it is advised to enter only valid email id and mobile number.
- Using the verification link you will be redirected to fill the online application form.
- Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up details int he application form:
- Class 10th mark sheet and class 12th mark sheet (if passed Class 12th)
- Aadhaar Card Number/Aadhar Enrollment Number
- Passport size (dimension 200 x 230 pixels) photograph and signature (dimension 140 x 60 pixels) ready .
After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated. Note it down as it will be required throughout the admission process. Now you can make the payment online and submit your application form online. Or you can download the filled in application form and sent it with DD to the authorities before the last date.
Application Fee: To successfully apply for SRMJEEE 2019 you need to pay the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 1100/- for online submission and Rs. 1160/- for the offline application submission.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid by either of the following modes:
- Online Payment via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline Payment by Demand Draft
If you are opting to send the application form along with the DD then follow the instructions below:
- Draw the DD in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- At the back of the DD write your name and address.
- The DD must be sent to the following address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form Correction
candidates will be able to make corrections in their application form. however, this provision will be available to only those candidates who will submit the application form completely before the last date. The application form correction window will remain open for 5 days as per the schedule mentioned above on this page.
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants seeking admission in B.Tech courses for the academic session 2019 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as given by the SRM University. The eligibility conditions in order to appear for SRMJEEE 2019 are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to appear for SRMJEEE.
- Age Limit: The aspirant should have attained the age of 16+ on the July 31 of the calendar year in which the 12th Board examination is to be held.
- Educational Qualification: Should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects OR Should hold an International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- Minimum percentage required in class 12th: The candidates should have obtained a minimum percentage of marks in Class 12th:
University Campus Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Bio / BioTech Chennai Kattankulathur 50% 50% Ramapuram 50% Not Applicable Vadapalani 50% Not Applicable Ghaziabad (NCR) 50% Not Applicable AP Amaravati 60% Not Applicable Haryana Sonepat 50% Not Applicable
- NIOS Candidates: Those who have completed the Class 10th and 12th from NIOS, are not eligible to apply for any programmes of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as SRM University.
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
The candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to book the slot for the exam. Through slot booking, the applicants will be able to choose the preferable exam date and timings. To book the slot you need to sign in using the login credentials provided at the time of registration. The slots will be assigned to the candidates on the first-come-first-serve basis. So, the candidates should book their slot as early as possible.
The test centres where SRMJEEE 2019 will be held are:
|S.No.||Test Center||Center Code|
|39||Bokaro Steel City||138|
|78||Chennai – Kattankulathur||177|
|79||Chennai – Ramapuram||178|
|80||Chennai – Vadapalani||179|
|94||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||193|
|International Test Centres|
|S.No.||Test Center||Centre Code|
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
After the candidates complete the slot booking, the admit card for SRMJEEE 2019 will be generated. The SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available online only. No candidate will receive it by post/ courier/ fax. The admit card will consist of your name, date of birth, photograph, signature and some basic information about the exam such as date, timings and address of the exam venue. It is important that the candidate should carry the print out of the admit card on the day of the examination.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates can prepare for SRMJEEE 2019 keeping in mind the exam pattern of the entrance exam.
- The entrance test will be held online, i.e. it will be a Computer based test.
- The exam shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will consist of MCQ type questions from subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- +3 for eaxh
Subject Number of Questions Marks per question Marks Physics 35 3 105 Chemistry 35 3 105 Mathematics 35 3 105 Biology 35 3 Total Marks 315
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
For the preparation point of view, you must start preparing for the entrance test as per the syllabus given below.
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s-& p- block elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of first order
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Environmental Science
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
SRMJEEE 2019 Sample Papers
The SRMJEEE 2019 sample papers can be used by the candidates to get an Idea of the type of questions asked in the examination. The sample papers also give an idea of the nature of the questions asked, this, in turn, will help the candidates to know what is the preparation level they need to crack the SRMJEEE 2019 exam:
Click Here To download the SRMJEEE 2019 Sample papers
SRMJEEE 2019 Result
The SRM University has published the result for SRMJEEE 2019 online at its official website. The candidates are now able to check their result by entering the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates shall also be intimated about the result at their registered email address.
Courses offered Via SRMJEEE 2019
SRM offers a wide range of B.Tech programmes. The programmes with Major, Minor and Specialisations are mentioned below. This information is based on the latest information brochure of SRMJEEE 2019:
Major B.Tech Courses available at SRM University
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics
- Electronics and Communication
- Information Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Robotics and Automation
Specialisation B.Tech Courses:
- Automotive Electronics
- Regenerative Medicine
- Genetic Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing/ Mobile Based Applications
- Computer Networks
- Cyber Security
- Internet Of Things (IOT)
- Software Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Signal Processing
- CAD / CAM
- Smart Manufacturing
Minor B.Tech Courses at SRM University:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Patent Rights
SRM University Fee Structure
The fees structure for different programmes of B.Tech is different and also varies campus wise. You can check the same below:
SRM University 2019 Scholarships
The following scholarship schemes are available for the candidates taking admission in SRM University.
SRM Founder’s scholarship: 100% exemption in tuition fees, Hostel and mess fees.
- Top 100 in SRMJEEE merit list
- CBSE and State Board District Toppers in each district of India
- Exemplary sportspersons at National / International Level
SRM Merit Scholarship: Exemption in tuition fees only for the SRMJEEE Rank
- 101 to 500 – 100%
- 501 to 1000 – 75%
- 1001 to 2000 – 50%
- 2001 to 3000 – 25%
Socio-Economic Scholarship: 25% to 100% exemption in tuition fees
- As determined by the scholarship committee
Differently-abled Scholarship: 25% to 100% exemption in tuition fees
- As determined by the scholarship committee
SRM Arts and Culture scholarship: 25% to 100% exemption in tuition fees
- Possessing exemplary skills in literary and fine arts as assessed by the scholarship committee
About SRM University
SRM University is one of the top ranking private engineering colleges of the nation. The college is home to about 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus. Not only engineering SRMU group of institutes provide training, education, and placements in Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science and Humanities.
- SRM is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade in the year 2013. SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) is placed in A category by MHRD.
- The SRM IST campus is spread over 600 acres of land.
- The top salary yet now offered to an SRM student is US $200,000 offered to NANO Researcher Mr Shivaraman at California, USA.
Click Here To Download the SRMJEEE 2019 Information Brochure.
Official Website: srmuniv.ac.in