SRMJEEE 2019 is a University level entrance exam. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE) is conducted for admission to B.Tech degree programmes offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University– AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM Univeristy– Haryana. It is mandatory for candidates to appear in SRMJEEE who are seeking admission to B.Tech courses at its SRM various campuses.
Fact: SRM University is known to provide a humungous amount of scholarship to the deserving candidates. This includes scholarships for the SRMJEEE rank holders. In 2018, around 30 crores worth of scholarships was available for the deserving students. Students from 7 different states featured in the top 10 All India Ranks. Check more details regarding the SRMJEEE 2019 in the article below.
The registration process for SRMJEEE 2019 will be available online at the University, srmuniv.ac.in. Ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. Only the registered candidates will be allowed to do the slot booking and can appear for the entrance exam. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit in the entrance examination.
|SRMJEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form will be available from||01st week of Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Slot Booking for SRMJEEE 2018 begins from||01st week of Apr 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2018 exam date||03rd to last week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||01st week of May 2019|
SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants seeking admission in B.Tech courses for the academic session 2019 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as given by the SRM Universityy. The eligibility conditions in order to appear for SRMJEEE 2019 are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to appear for SRMJEEE.
- Age Limit: The aspirant should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Educational Qualification: Should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects OR Should hold an International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools within India.
- Minimum percentage required in class 12th: The candidates should have obtained minimum percentage of marks in Class 12th
University Campus Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Bio / BioTech Chennai Kattankulathur 50% 50% Ramapuram 50% Not Applicable Vadapalani 50% Not Applicable Ghaziabad (NCR) 50% Not Applicable AP Amaravati 60% Not Applicable Haryana Sonepat 50% Not Applicable
- NIOS Candidates: Those who have completed the Class 10th and 12th from NIOS, are not eligible to apply for any programmes of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as SRM University.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
The application form for SRMJEEE 2019 will be available online at srmuniv.ac.in. The aspirants shall not be able to apply by any other mode except for Online mode. To apply for SRMJEEE 2019, the aspirants need to register first by entering details such as your Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number. On submitting the details, a verification link will be sent to the registered email id. So, it is advised to enter only valid email id and mobile number. Keep the scanned copies of Class 10th mark sheet and class 12th mark sheet (if passed Class 12th), Aadhaar Card Number/Aadhar Enrollment Number, Passport size (dimension 200 x 230 pixels) photograph and signature (dimension 140 x 60 pixels) ready before proceeding to fill up details int he application form. After successful submission of the application form, an application number will be generated.
To successfully apply for SRMJEEE 2018 you need to pay the application fee. The application fee shall remain same as it was last year, i.e. Rs. 1100.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid by either of the following modes:
- Online Payment via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline Payment by Demand Draft
Test Centers for SRMJEEE 2019
The entrance exam for SRMJEEE 2019 shall be held at the following test centres:
|Kadappa||Gaya||Faridabad||Chennai – Ramapuram||Tirunelveli|
|Kakinada||Muzaffarpur||Gurgaon||Chennai – Vadapalani||Tiruppur|
|Bokaro Steel City||Thrissur||Berhampur||Agartala||Meerut|
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
The candidates who will successfully register for the exam will be able to book the slot for the exam. Through slot booking, the applicants will be able to choose the preferable exam date and timings. To book the slot you need to sign in using the login credentials provided at the time of registration. The slots will be assigned to the candidates on the first-come-first-serve basis. So, the candidates should book their slot as early as possible.
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card
After the candidates complete the slot booking, the admit card for SRMJEEE 2019 will be generated. The SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available online only. No candidate will receive it by post/ courier/ fax. The admit card will consist of your name, date of birth, photograph, signature and some basic information about the exam such as date, timings and address of the exam venue. It is important that the candidate should carry the print out of the admit card on the day of the examination.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates can prepare for SRMJEEE 2019 by considering the previous year’s exam pattern as given below:
- The entrance test will be held online, i.e. it will be a Computer based test.
- The exam shall be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will consist of MCQ type questions from subjects such as, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Subject Number of Questions Marks per question Marks Physics 35 3 105 Chemistry 35 3 105 Mathematics 35 3 105 Biology 35 3 Total Marks 315
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
For the preparation point of view, you must start preparing for the entrance test as per the syllabus given below.
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s-& p- block elements
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Bio Molecules
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of first order
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Environmental Science
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
SRMJEEE 2019 Result
The SRM University will publish the result for SRMJEEE 2018 online at its official website. The candidates will be able to check their result by entering the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam, a merit list will be prepared. The candidates shall also be intimated about the result at their registered email address.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
Those whose name appears in the merit list will be called for SRMJEEE Counselling. The University shall conduct more than one rounds of counselling if the seats remain vacant. The candidates will be allotted the preferred specialization/branch of study in a particular campus on he basis of the following criterion:
- Merit List
- Fulfilling the programme-specific eligibility criteria for a particular campus
- Availability of seats at the time of counselling.
Upon selection, the candidates need to pay the full tuition fees and other applicable fees for the allotted specialization/branch at the time of counselling. To confirm the admission of those who have paid the tuition fee, a Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued.