SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application Form – To appear in SRMJEEE PG 2019, a candidate needs to submit their completely filled application forms before the last date. The application process is now going on in the online mode at srmuniv.ac.in. The application fee to apply for the SRMJEEE PG 2019 is Rs. 1100/-. Candidates need to start the application process by registration and end the process by uploading the list of documents, asked for. The 10+2 qualified candidates or the candidates who will qualify the 10+2 exam in 2019 are eligible to apply for the entrance exam by filling the SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application Form. To know more details on SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application Form, candidates can read this article provided below.
SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates will be given the option of filling the SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application Forms via online mode and can make the payment of application fee via choosing any of the online or offline modes of payment. Have a look at the various dates related to SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application form, from below.
|SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application form||Important Dates|
|Application Process Commences||Dec 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Your Applications||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Exam Dates||25 – 26 May 2019|
Apply Here: Click Here to apply for SRMJEE PG 2019.
SRMJEEE PG 2019 Application Fee
The University accepts the application fee payment via online or offline mode. By choosing the online mode, a candidate needs to make the payment by using any of the following – Credit card, Debit card, and Net banking. Whereas by using the offline mode of payment, a candidate needs to pay the application fee by a demand draft drawn in favor of the University.
The application fee of SRMJEEE PG 2019 is Rs. 1100/- for online applications and Rs. 1160/- for offline applications.
The offline application form needs to be addressed to the Director of the Admissions, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203. Both the types of application forms must reach the authorities before the last date. Only then a candidate will be considered eligible to appear for SRMJEEE PG 2019.
Steps To Apply For SRMJEEE PG 2019
Before applying for SRMJEEE PG 2019, a candidate must ensure he or she to eligible to apply for a particular discipline.Candidates can follow these instructions, listed below in a sequence to apply for SRMJEEE PG 2019.
- Start with visiting the link provided above on this page
- On clicking the link the following window will open. Enter your email address, your contact number and a password of your choice.
- Then, you will be sent your new credentials to access your SRMJEEE PG 2019 application portal. Log in to your application portal with these two things and fill up the application form. You will be asked to fill some of your personal, educational, address related, parents’ and course details.
- On submitting your above responses, you will be redirected to the slot booking portal of SRMJEEE PG 2019. Select the exam city and the time slot as per your convenience, from the available options. And click “Submit”.
- On the next page, you will be asked to upload some of your documents, along with a scanned copy for your recent passport size photograph and signature. The list of documents will include – Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and qualifying exam certificate.
- Preview or go through all the details, prior to its submission. As the SRM University will not be entertaining any requests for correction window.
SRMJEEE PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidature will be canceled by the SRM University on the grounds of not satisfying the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. To pursue any M.Tech course, a candidate needs to:
- Be of Indian Nationality.
- Should have passed BE or B.Tech or any related discipline in the course applying for with a minimum average score of 60%.
- GATE qualified candidates and SRMJEEE PG 2019 candidates will be following a separate admission procedure. For GATE qualified candidates, a valid GATE score will be required as specified by the University. They also will not be required to appear for the entrance exam.