SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result – The SRM University after conducting the M.Tech entrance exam across its various test centers will be announcing the SRMJEEE PG 2019 Results over their official website. Candidates can log in with their user id and password as per the released dates. Usually, the results are out by the second week of May, every year. On the basis of the scores secured by each candidate, the University will be preparing a merit list and selected candidates will be further called for counseling rounds. For GATE qualified candidates, the University will be separately releasing the merit list. And they need not appear in the exam. To know more about SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result, candidates can keep reading this article!
SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result
Candidates need to log in with the credentials in order to view their entrance results. As no separate notification will be sent across by the University, candidates need to keep a track of the SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result related dates from below.
|SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam Dates||25 – 26 May 2019|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of May 2019|
View: Candidates will be able to view as well as download their SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result from here.
How To Download Your SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result?
Follow these steps listed below, in a proper sequence to download your SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result.
- Start by clicking on the direct link provided.
- After clicking the link, you will be directly taken to the home page of the official website of the SRM University, where you will find the results link on the main page.
- You will be needing to login in order to view your SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result. After logging in, your SRMJEEE PG 2019 scorecard will be appearing on your device’s screen.
- Make sure, after viewing your SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result you save a copy of it. As your SRMJEEE 2019 PG 2019 Result will be required for counseling round.
The SRM University will be preparing and publishing the merit lists of the qualified candidates over their official website. And the SRMJEEE PG 2019 Result will be taken into consideration for preparing the list. One by one all the selected candidates will be further asked to appear for the counseling round conducted by the SRM University. Candidates need to be present at the allotted test center on the allotted date and as per the allotted time slot. Rescheduling the counseling round would not be possible. So, as and when called for a candidate needs to appear this round. All the details provided by a candidate will be cross verified by the University whether true or not. If not, a candidate’s candidature will be canceled on this ground. All candidates will be asked to carry all the original as well as two copies each of the document, listed below to the counseling center.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Proof of Passing the Qualifying Exam
- SRMJEEE PG 2019 Admit Card
- SRMJEEE PG 2019 Scorecard
- GATE Scorecard( if applying through GATE)
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
This counseling round usually takes six hours to be completed. The University doesn’t make any provision available regarding the stay of the candidate for this round. Also, a candidate needs to necessarily appear in this round whereas parent’s presence is not compulsory. The fee to appear for this round also needs to be submitted by demand draft.
SRMJEEE PG 2019 Fee
The fee to pursue any M.Tech discipline from the SRM University varies across different branch of M.Tech and across SRM University campuses.
- To pursue any M.Tech discipline, a candidate needs to pay a fee of 1,60,000 INR at Kattankulathur, SRM University campus.
- To pursue any M.Tech discipline from Ramapuram or Ghaziabad campus, a candidate needs to pay around 1,00,000 INR.
- To pursue an M.Tech discipline from Amravati campus, a candidate needs to pay a fee of 1,50,000 INR.
- To pursue an M.Tech discipline from Haryana campus, a candidate needs to pay a sum of 1,00,000 INR.