SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation – SRM Joint Entrance Engineering Examination is conducted by SRM University approximately in the month of April. SRMJEEE is conducted to grant admission to students in the B.Tech Programme offered at different campus of SRM University. There are various courses offered under the umbrella term of B.Tech Programme such as Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Robotics and Automation ans so much more. A question stays in the minds of the candidates which is how to prepare for the exam or what can be the preparation strategies to crack the exam.
SRMJEE 2020 Preparation
Having said that, we at AglaSem have provided everything related to the preparation here on this page such as syllabus, the exam pattern for SRMJEEE, the important books so forth and so on. SRMJEEE is considered to be a less difficult exam if you are preparing for IIT Exams or JEE Main. There are some smart techniques which can be followed to score better in the examination. Go through this page and jot down some of the useful tips, important books and important chapters and topics of SRMJEEE.
As per the statistics, SRMJEEE is considered less difficult than JEE Exam, so there are few tips which candidates can follow when they are about to start preparing for the exam. There are number of seats available for various courses at Amravati Campus, Delhi – NCR Sonepat and SRM Chennai. Check the expert tips mentioned here.
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can refer to the information provided below so as to check the important chapters and units of the subjects which are coming the exam namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Besides knowing the preparation strategies, it is important to be aware of the syllabus as that allows to prepare in a nuanced manner.
Below given list of the important topics and chapters can be checked to know SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus.
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Wave motions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electricity and Magentism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Phsyics
- Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Families- Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, p and s block elements
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compunds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First Order
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics & Probability
SRMJEE 2020 Exam Preparation: Important Books
|SRMJEEE 10 years Chapterwise Solutions |
By MTG Editorial Board
|CBSE Chapterwise Physics Class 12th (Old edition)|
By Arihant Experts
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12 2019-20|
By Arihant Experts
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions CHEMISTRY class 12th |
By Experts Compilation
|CBSE Chapterwise Solved Paper Mathematics Class 12|
By Arihant Experts
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2019-2020 Session)|
By R.D Sharma
SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation: Understanding Exam Pattern
It is essential to be aware of the exam pattern because that allows the candidates to make a preparation strategy. By knowing the exam pattern, candidates can get to know about the pattern of the question paper, what are the major sections covered in the exam, what is the marking scheme, so forth and so on. Check the exam pattern for SRMJEEE 2020 from the information given below:
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Exam
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple – Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology, English, Aptitude
- Distribution of Questions: Check the table given below in order to check the number of questions as per different sections:
|ubject||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation: Tips to crack the exam
Unless and until, the aspirants do not prepare an excellent strategy to crack the examination, it cannot get cleared on its own. The preparation for any exam is the Journey and cracking the exam or scoring good in the exam is the Destination. The more smartly you prepare for the exam, the more easy it will be for you to crack the examination. Experts have suggested a few tips which are mentioned below:
- Scan the syllabus: SRM University published the syllabus at its official website, so extract the syllabus and check what are the topics which will be coming in the exam. Although, all these topics will be same as the chapters you have studied in 12th class but some topics or chapters will have their name changed. So, make sure you go analyze the main topics and chapters which will be coming in the exam.
- Understand the concepts first and then go onto numericals: Before starting with the numericals, it is advised that first, you should try and understand the basic concepts or logic behind a certain topic. After gaining the knowledge of a particular topic then, start solving the numericals.
- Solve the sample papers: Solve the sample papers as much as you can before the exam as that will increase your speed to solve questions in less time and when there us exam, you can actually use this on that day.
- Increase your speed day by day: By solving the previous year question papers or sample papers, you can actually increase your speed and can take advantage of it when it is exam day.
- Indulge in other activities too apart from studies: If you have to crack the examination, it is necessary to do something else apart from the studies. So, play some music or listen to some music amidst the studies and freshen up your mind in order to concentrate well.
- Revise: Do not forget to go through the earlier studied concepts. Start revising the concepts which you have studied earlier. In this way, you can actually score better in the examination as your concepts will be clear.
SRM University conducts SRM Joint Entrance Examination for the candidates who want to take admissionin B.Tech Programme. It is conducted in the online mode wherein, candidates are asked questions related to the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each sections carried 35 questions in total. After qualifying the examination, a merit list will be prepared for the candidates which depicts the marks of the candidates. After the declaration of result, candidates have to appear for the Counselling Rounds.