SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card- The admit card of SRMS EET 2019 will be available on the official website of SRMS. Now, candidates will have to keep in mind that SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card will only be available to all those students who will successfully submit the SRMS EET 2019 Application Form either in online or offline mode. To download it, candidates have to be ready with their Login Credentials in order to download the admit card for SRMS EET 2019. For more information about SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card
SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website of SRMS. It is to be noted by the candidates that the application forms for SRMS EET 2019 can be submitted in two ways. It can either be submitted online or offline. However, the SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card has to be downloaded via online mode only. It will not be sent to students personally by post or by any other means.
|SRMS EET 2019||Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|SRMS EET 2019 Examination Date||3rd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card.
How to download SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to download SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card. The steps are for the same are given below:
- As a first step, candidates will have to visit the official website of SRMS.
- After visiting the above-mentioned step, candidates will have to click on the link popping as “Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the Admit Card link, candidates will be able to download their SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card.
- As the last step of this process, candidates are advised to take a printout of SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card.
What will be mentioned on SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to see different pieces of information on SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card. The information which will be available on SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card are given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Address of the Candidate
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
Important Instructions about SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates need to know the noteworthy points about SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card. The points for the same are mentioned below:
- Candidates have to keep in mind that they will be issued SRMS EET 2019 Admit Card only when the candidates will complete the Application Forms of SRMS EET 2019.
- Candidates are required to keep SRMS EET 2019 safely because it will be needed time and again as SRMS EET 2019 acts as entry ticket at the time of examination.
- Also, candidates will have to take certain ID Proofs with them. They can take either of the given documents mentioned below:
i) Aadhar Card
iii)Voter ID Card
v)Any other Government ID Proof
Exam Pattern for SRMS EET 2019
- Duration: The examination will be conducted for 2 hours
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions in total
- Nature of Questions: The questions will be Objective Type Questions (MCQ)
- Distribution of Questions: The questions paper will be comprising of questions from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks in total
Test Centres for SRMS EET 2019
SRMS EET 2019 will be conducted at examination centres Bareilly and Lucknow. For the candidates appearing for SRMS EET 2019, the exam will be conducted in the online mode.
SRMS EET 2019 Participating Colleges
Candidates will get admission into 3 different campuses of Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Institutions. The list of campuses in which candidates will get admission by giving SRMS EET 2019 are:
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Unnao
Keep your admit card handy until the admission process ends and also while checking your result of the entrance test.