SUAT 2019 Admit Card – The Sharda University conducts SUAT, every year to distribute various engineering (B.Tech, B.Tech +MBA, and B.Tech +M.Tech) seats to various meritorious candidates. To appear for this, candidates need to fill in the application forms and submit them before the last date. But most importantly, carry their SUAT 2019 Admit Card on the day of the examination. Without your SUAT 2019 admit cards you wouldn’t be allowed to enter the test centre.
After one has successfully registered for SUAT 2019, one will be receiving one’s credentials over his/her email ids. With these credentials, one can log in and first, book their slot as per his/her convenience. They will be straightly taken to the admit card page next, from there one can view and download his/her admit card. Note, an admit card is an important document which is not only needed for the purpose of entering the exam hall. Rather, it will be needed for further admission process as well. Keep following this article, for more such information on SUAT 2019 Admit Card.
SUAT 2019 Admit Card
Carrying your SUAT 2019 Admit Card on the day of examination won’t be sufficient. Along with that, every candidate would need to carry anyone government recognized ID proof. These are the important dates regarding the SUAT 2019 Admit Card that one needs to keep in mind.
|SUAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit card Release Date||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
View Admit Card: Candidates will be able to view and download their SUAT 2019 Admit Card from here.
How To View or Download SUAT 2019 Admit Card?
Step-wise by following these steps, candidates will be able to download their SUAT 2019 Admit Card before the link has been terminated.
- Start by clicking on the link provided above.
- Log in with the credentials mailed to you over registered email id.
- Complete your application process by booking your slot.
- There will be some time slots and date available. From there, a candidate will be able to choose as per their convenience.
- Check once before submitting your preference.
- After receiving a slot booking confirmation, candidates will find the “View/Download” option of admit card.
- By clicking that, you can either save or print a copy of it. And finally, carry it to the exam centre.
Important Instructions For SUAT 2019
- All candidates must report to the exam venue 15 mins prior to the commencement of exam.
- Note, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the distribution of the question booklet.
- On the day of the exam, surely all the candidates are to carry a photo id along with the admit card.
- Get at least 2 copies of Admit Card on the day of the exam- one needs to be given away to the invigilator and other will be retained by the candidate for further admission rounds.
- Use of unfair means like a calculator and other electronic devices is strictly prohibited. Any such object found with the candidate must result in cancellation of the paper of the candidate.
- All candidates need to even flourish their fee receipt on the day of exam necessarily to the examiner, as and when asked for.
What Is The Next Step?
One can start preparing for the entrance after all the pre-admission formalities are done. Have a target set for the syllabus that needs to be prepared. So that you have ample time left for revisions. CHeck the exam pattern from below:
- SUAT 2019 will be an online test conducted for undergraduate engineering courses.
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The duration of the paper will be one and a half hours.
- It will be a paper of 100 marks, carrying 100 questions in it.