The SUAT 2019 Application Form is available from February 19, to March 31, 2019 . Therefore, candidates who aspire to take admission in Sharda University can fill up the online application form of SUAT 2019. To appear in the examination and thus take admission in Sharda University candidates need to fill this application form. The application form will be hosted in sharda.ac.in. Candidates can easily access the official website to fill the form. Moreover, to make things easier we have provided the direct link to the online SUAT 2019 Application Form on this page.
Latest: SUAT 2019 Application Form has been released. Apply online.
SUAT 2019 Application Form
To fill the SUAT 2019 Application Form candidates need to register first with few basic information. Thereafter they will receive an SU-Edge ID. Using this ID candidate must log in to fill the application form of SUAT 2019. Also, the candidate can fill an offline application form which will be available at Sharda University campus and offices.
|SUAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Start of application process||19 Feb 2019|
|Application end date||31 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for SUAT 2019.
Make sure you read the SUAT 2019 Eligibility criteria before starting the online application process. We have discussed the Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2019 below on this page.
How to Fill SUAT 2019 Application Form – Online
You need to follow few brief steps to complete the SUAT 2019 Application process. Thereafter, candidates will receive a confirmation mail confirming the success of their application process.
Steps to apply online for SUAT 2019:
- Click on the direct link on this page as per schedule. The following window will open. Now fill all the details.
2. On entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your phone number to verify the same. Enter the OTP to proceed ahead.
3. After verification is successful, you will receive a mail which will contain your SU-Edge ID. As soon as you receive this mail, save the SU-Edge Id.
4. Thereafter, click on the payment link to pay the application fee of SUAT 2019 and pay the application fee via the payment gateway.
5. Next, fill more details in the application form. Submit the same.
6. Finally, you will receive a mail from Sharda University containing slot booking link, user-id/system-id & password.
SU-Edge is a unique ID for quick online application procedure that gives you privilege for seamless Admission process.
SUAT 2019 Application Form – Offline
- Visit the Sharda University campus.
- Register and fill the application form.
- Pay application fee and get your user-id/system-id & password.
Remember: Your user-id/system-id & password will be needed while you appear for the SUAT 2019. Thus, using this login Id and password you have to log in and attempt the SUAT 2019 Exam.
SUAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for SUAT 2019 is Rs. 1200/-
Mode of payment:
- Through Online – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Through DD in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Via Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
The application fee is non-refundable.
SUAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs are graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Also, applicants must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission.
After SUAT 2019 Application Process
After the candidate completes the above-mentioned steps successfully, they can go ahead for the slot booking process. Thus, the candidates need to log in and book their exam slot of his/her choice by selecting the following:
- Exam State
- Exam City
- Centre of the Exam
- Test Date
- Time Slot
To log in, the candidates need to enter their user-id/system-id & password. Thereafter the slot booking screen will appear where the candidates will be able to exercise their choice of Examination centre, time and date.