Setting an overall target is a strategy that everyone follows. However, following a subject wise strategy works well too. JEE Main 2019 is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from this year onwards. The exam pattern remains the same. Thus here is what your target marks should be in each subject to get a good score in the JEE Main 2019 exam:
- Target for at least 80 marks in Chemistry.
- For Mathematics, keep a target of at least 60 marks.
- Physics must also have a target of 60 marks.
This target is in accordance with the fact that Chemistry is generally found to be easier when compared with Physics and Mathematics. Thus your target should always be more for this subject.
For more resources on JEE Main 2019 Preparation, follow the links below:
- Mock Test
- IIT-PAL lectures
- Sample Paper
- Preparation tips for droppers
- Balancing boards and JEE Main
- Jan & April Exam Preparation Plan
- Important Books – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Previous years question papers
- Syllabus PDF
For any doubt, ask us in the comment section below!