TANCET 2018 M.Tech Syllabus- Anna University conducts TANCET 2018 for admissions to MBA and MCA program as well apart from the M.Tech course. The application process all the courses is same. The entrance examination for both of these courses will be conducted on May 19, 2018. The MCA examination will be conducted in forenoon session and MBA examination will be conducted in the afternoon session. Both the exams will be of 2 hours duration. It will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
Candidates preparing for TANCET 2018 MBA, MCA should scroll below for all the information related to MBA and MCA syllabus, examination pattern, preparation tips etc.
TANCET 2018 M.Tech Syllabus
Those who aspire to take admission in MBA and MCA courses should appear for TANCET 2018 which is conducted by Anna University. Check all the related important information for TANCET 2018 MBA and MCA examination.
|Application Start Date||02 Apr 2018|
|Application End Date||23 Apr 2018|
|MCA Examination||19 May 2018 from 10 AM to 12 PM|
|MBA Examination||19 May 2018 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
TANCET 2018 M.Tech Syllabus for MBA, MCA
Considering the high competition in any of the competitive examinations, it is important that they know about the syllabus of the same. TANCET 2018 syllabus for both MBA and MCA is being provided below for students so that they can prepare accordingly.
For MCA paper:
The paper will test the candidate in following four areas:
- Quantitative Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer awareness
The paper may also test the candidates on verbal activity and basic sciences etc. Candidates are advised to practice as many questions from previous year papers to get themselves familiar with the pattern of it and the paper as well.
For MBA paper:
MBA entrance examination generally tests candidates on their logical, analytical and verbal ability. TANCET 2018 for MBA is no different. It will contain the questions which will test the candidate on the following things:
- Answering questions based on the passages in the comprehension.
- knowledge of written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
- determining data sufficiency for answering certain questions using the given data and the knowledge of mathematics and use of day-to-day facts.
- ability of the candidate to identify critically the data and apply the data to business decisions from given typical business situations.
- Evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
TANCET 2018 Examination Pattern for MBA, MCA
TANCET 2018 examination pattern for both MBA and MCA is same. It will be a pen and paper-based exam. There will be total 100 questions in the paper with 4 options for each question. 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer and 0.33 will be deducted for the wrong answer. The detailed pattern is being given below for the students.
|Examination||No of questions||Marks for correct answer||Marks for wrong answer||Maximum Answer|
TANCET 2018 Books for MBA and MCA
Having good books is very much vital for preparation of any examination. We are providing here a comprehensive list of the important books that the candidate can refer to for a more broad level of preparation.
|Books||Link to Buy|
|TANCET MBA Exam Book E.S. Ramaswamy||Click here to buy|
|A Comprehensive Study of Data Interpretation Analysis and Sufficiency – Author: Ashok Gupta||Click here to buy|
|A Complete Package for MCA Entrance Guide – Author: Amit M Agarwal||Click Here to buy|
|TANCET MCA Exam Book – Author: V.V.K. Subburaj||Click here to buy|
For MBA exam, it is advised to the candidate to keep practising the different set of data interpretation question to have the practice of various types of questions and read good books for preparation of verbal section.
TANCET 2018 Previous Year Papers of MBA and MCA
Anna University gives previous year paper for preparation of any course like MBA, MCA etc. They can obtain those papers by paying a minimal fee of Rs 25 at the office of Admission & Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai. The fee can be paid by cash or through Demand Draft.
Candidates are advised to visit the office to take the TANCET 2017 paper for all of the courses and practice from them for a better understanding of the paper.
TANCET 2018 Preparation tips
TANCET 2018 demands preparation with a strategy, timetable and some tips as well. We are providing here some tips which the students may incorporate into their daily schedule of preparation for better preparation:
- Having at least 6-7 hours of sleep and a good diet is essential for preparation. One should not compromise on the sleep and diet as it may hamper your preparation.
- Prepare a timetable for the study. It should be prepared in such a manner that equal time is devoted to all the topics.
- Do not procrastinate on a topic. If you don’t know about a particular topic , do not postpone and complete the topic on that particular day only.
- Keep a note of your progress by giving the mock test. They are a great way of analysing one’s performance and improve their weak areas.
- Revise the key concepts and formulas on a daily basis.