TBJEE 2019 Admit Card may issued in the month of March. Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination is the entrance examination for attaining admission in engineering, technological and other professional courses. You can easily get the updates regarding the TBJEE 2019 admit card online from its official website or you can also directly access all the information provided in our page. Now, through this article you can check the procedure involved in downloading TBJEE 2019 Admit Card it and the important instructions.
TBJEE 2019 Admit Card
TBJEE admit card will provide to those candidates who correctly filled the application form for the entrance exam. Through TBJEE you are eligible for admissions in the different institutions of state. Let’s check the schedule for the entrance examination first.
|TBJEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card of TBJEE 2019||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Date of TBJEE 2019 Entrance Exam||4th week of Apr 2019|
How to Get your TBJEE Admit Card 2019
You will receive your TBJEE admit card offline. Follow the ways to check the procedure of receiving your TBJEE 2019 admit card.
- Firstly, fill your application form for the TBJEE entrance exam successfully.
- Make ensure that you will provide your address details correctly.
- The provisional TBJEE admit card will be dispatched to you through the India Post (Agartala Head P.O.), Tripura on the address provided by you at the time of filling up your application form.
- Check all the details mentioned on your Tripura JEE admit card.
- Keep the hardcopy of admit card of TBJEE safe with you for future correspondence
- Without the TJEE 2019 admit card you will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall.
What To Do if Not Received the TBJEE 2019 Admit Card
If you will not receive your TJEE admit card in any case following may be the reasons and the steps required to follow.
- If your application form found incomplete in some aspect then you will not received your admit card of TJEE 2019
- In such a case a list of the defaulters will be updated on the official website .
- Then the parents/ candidates belonging to that list are asked to contact the office of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam in between the specified time.
- Then you are required to visit the TBJEE office with the following documents along your application form.
- Self attested copies of all your original documents
- Your application form receipt
- SL.No. and the objection no. mentioned in the respective list.
- If in case, you not received your TBJEE 2019 admit card because of the misplacement of your post or any other cause then can immediately contact the TBJEE office.
- The applicant/ parent of the candidate are requested to visit the office with the above mentioned documents along with your application form.
What Details are Mentioned on TBJEE Admit card
Before going to the examination hall make ensure that the following details must be there in your TBJEE 2019 admit card.
- Your Name
- Your Enrollment Number
- Test Centre details
- Examination Timings
- Your Photograph
- Some of the Important instructions
Examination Pattern OF TBJEE 2019
TBJEE 2019 has the following the examination pattern as per the last year analysis. It is advised to you to go through the pattern carefully and prepare according to that.
The question paper of TBJEE entrance test consists of the 4 subjects of Mathametics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The Maximum Marks of each question paper will be 100. Each question will carry 2 marks and there will be no negative marking. Number question in each booklet will be 50. The type of questions appeared will multiple choice questions.
And the duration provided for the examination will be 2 hours.
Instructions for TBJEE Entrance Exam
The following instructions must be kept in mind while appearing for the entrance examination.
- You will only required to mark your answer with Black/ Blue ball point pen only.
- Remember Use of pencil or other colored pen is strictly prohibited.
- Mark the correct answer by darken the circles properly. Once the answer will be marked it cannot be changed.
- The signature should be similar with the signature of the application form.
- The use of Calculator / Mobile Phone or any other electronic gadget is prohibited inside the examination hall.
Official Website: www.tbjee.nic.in