TBJEE 2019 application form for admission is conducted by the Higher Education Department of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. For appearing for TBJEE 2019 examination you will be required to fill the application form and submit it before the last date. All the required information regarding the TBJEE 2019 application form are provided here. Check all the details below on this page.
TBJEE 2019 Application Form
To obtain the application form you will need to visit the TBJEE office and collect the form from the examination counter, you can also requset the application form via postal order. There is also an option to download the application form online. Under the following guidelines you can successfully fill the application form . But first we will move into the important dates of the events.
|TBJEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||Last week of Jan 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||Last week of Apr 2019|
The application form will be available at www.tbjee.nic.in.
How to apply for TBJEE 2019?
Candidates willing to take part in TBJEE 2019 entrance examination can access the application form in offline as well as in online mode. Candidates can fill up the application form and send the duly filled form before the last date. You must read all the instructions and eligibility process before starting the application process.
Get application form offline (based on previous year process):
- You can collect the application form and the TBJEE 2019 prospectus in person from the office counter of TBJEE by paying the application amount.
- You can also obtain the application form and prospectus on postal request from the office of TBJEE by sending a postal order od requisite amount. Your postal request must be accompanied by seld addressed envelope and a postage stamp affixed on it.
Get application form online:
- You can also download the application form and prospectus from the official website of TBJEE 2019, www.tbjee.nic.in. The online application form will be accepted only if the requisite amount for application is paid during submission of the form alongwith other enrollment fees.
Fees For TBJEE 2019
The board has decided that before appearing for the examination you will be required to make the payment separately for the application form and the examination fees before appearing for the entrance test.
Application Fee: The application form was cost to Rs. 100 last year which was to be submitted in the cash only at the counter of TBJEE office counter.
If you have downloaded the online application form then you have to pay the coat of the application form along with other examination fee.
Examination Fees: The examination fees will be different for the different categories. The examination fee has to be submitted online. You can check the details from the below mentioned table.
|Category||Examination Fees (expected)|
|SC / ST||300/-|
|BPL SC & ST||200/-|
How To make Payment
Please note that the information given regarding fee and payment is based on previous year process, if any changes are done this year, they will be updated as per latest information.
For the application fee you will be required to make the payment of Rs. 100 at the Tripura office. If you have downloaded the application form online the submit the application fee alongwith the examination fee.
For the Examination Fee you will be required to follow certain procedure
- Visit the official website and click on the link of payment of Exam fee.
- Payment through State bank collect will appear on your screen. Click on the check box and then proceed.
- Choose the state- Tripura and select type- educational institution and click on go.
- Select your desired Educational Institution
- Then click on Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
- Now click on submit.
- Now verify your transaction and choose the option available as- Net Banking, Card Payment and Other Payment Modes.
For cash payment through e-Callahan choose Other Payment Modes and click on SBI Branch. You need to download the pdf and take the print out of it. Now make the Payment at any branch of SBI.
Make sure that you receive the receipt of your Exam fee. You need to submit a copy of exam fee along with your application form.
How to Apply for TBJEE 2019
To fill the application form online you will be required to follow the steps given below:
- The application form will be available offline at their office of Tripura. You need to collect it along with the prospectus from the counter by paying the required amount mentioned above.
- You can also download an application form through its official website and submit to the office by making the payment of desired amount as mentioned above.
Official Website: www.tbjee.nic.in
Insofar, official details of TBJEE 2019 application form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TBJEE releases TBJEE 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.