TBJEE 2019 Application Form – Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has started the TBJEE 2019 Registration. The application form of TBJEE 2019 is also available. The last date to apply is February 10, 2019. From this year onwards TBJEE is releasing the application form in the online mode only. The candidates have to fill the application form in the online mode only and submit the same with online payment of requisite amount. Candidates are not required to submit any hard copy. All the required information regarding the TBJEE 2019 application form are provided on this page below.
Latest: TBJEE 2019 Application Form process is now over.
TBJEE 2019 Application Form
It is important to note that the TBJEE 2019 application process is hosted at tbjee.nic.in in online mode. The application fee has been also increased by Rs, 200/- this year. Check important dates regarding the TBJEE 2019 Application Form below:
|TBJEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||10 Feb 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||24-25 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the TBJEE 2019 Application Form.
How To Apply For TBJEE 2019?
Until the last year, the TBJEE 2019 application form was available in the offline mode only. However, from this year only the online mode of application is available. To apply online the candidates need to go through the following stage:
- Edit Profile
- Fill the Application Forn
- Make the payment
All the above 4 stages is explained in details below:
- Click on the direct link above on this page. The following page will open. The candidates need to register with the following details:
- mobile number
- date of birth
- After registration, candidates need to log in using the user ID and password. The user id will be your email id.
2. Edit Profile
- The candidates will then have to update their profile to be able to apply online using the “Edit Profile” tab as shown in the image below:
- After the tab is open, candidates need to enter the following details:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Relationship with Guardian
- PWD status (Yes/No)
- Ex-Service Man (Parents) (Yes/No)
- Below Poverty Level (Yes/No)
- Next, the candidates will have to press the “next” button. On doing so on the next page candidates will have to enter the contact details:
- On the next page, the candidates will have to upload the photo and signature after scanning them.
- The signature must be less than 60 KB in size.
- The photo must be less than 100 KB in size.
- After uploading the files, click on the submit button:
3. Fill The Application Form
- The next stage is to fill the application form by entering details as follows:
- Qualification Details
- Residency Details
- Previous Application Details (if applicable)
- Other information e.g. Group choice, Venue choice etc
4. Make Payment
- The last stage is to finalise the details. Once finalized, Candidate will not be able to edit his/her application form anymore.
- The last stage is to make the payment, using online mode only using Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking through the Payment Gateway provided by TBJEE.
- Finally, the candidates need to print the acknowledgment form. One payment receipt will be provided to the candidate too. Candidate can also print it if required.
Fees For TBJEE 2019
The application fees have been changed too. The fees have been hiked by a sum of Rs. 200/-. The revised application fees are given in the table below:
|General male candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ST male candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female and BPL (male & female) candidates||Rs. 350/-|
How To make Payment: The mode of payment has been changed too. Now the candidates are to make the payment in the online mode only using net banking or credit/debit card.
TBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. this is mandatory as in any later stages of the admission if the candidates don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria their admission might get cancelled.
- Nationality: For appearing in the examination you must ensure to be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: You must have passed/appeared/ due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Residential criteria: You must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either your parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination 2018.
- Non- Residential Criteria: In case if you are not a permanent resident of Tripura but your parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura you are eligible for appearing in the Examination.
TBJEE 2019 Admit Card
the candidates who will complete the application form and submit the same online before the last date will get their admit card, The admit card of such candidates will be generated online. Also, they will get an acknowledgment page after the submission of the Application form. It is important to save the admit card and carry its printout at the respective exam centers.
About TBJEE 2019
Tripura Biard of Joint Entrance Examination is responsible for Admission to Engineering Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges, and other professional degree courses in the state of Tripura. This board conducts admission based on the merit list of the single competitive examination – TBJEE.
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination consists of twelve representatives including the Chairman, the Member-Secretary (Administration), the Member-Secretary (Academic) and one member from TBSE, and other members representing various Departments, viz. Department of Medical Education, Department of Agriculture, Department of Fisheries, Department of Animal Resource Development, Department of ST Welfare, SC Welfare and Social Welfare & Social Education Department, and the Secretary of Directorate of Sainik Welfare, Government of Tripura.
Official Website: www.tbjee.nic.in