TBJEE 2019 result of the Joint Entrance Examination for the admission in the various courses provided by the university / college at the state level. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination may announce the TBJEE 2019 result in the first week of June. You can easily access your TBJEE 2019 result online through the official website. Now let’s check the resulting procedure in detail.
TBJEE 2019 Result
On the basis of score obtained in your scorecard, the merit list will be prepared to keep in mind the eligibility criteria and the cut-off set for maintaining the equity in the examination. Before looking into the TBJEE 2019 result details more deeply, It is advised to you to take an idea of the important events to be held during admission procedure.
|TBJEE 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|TBJEE 2019 Entrance test||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of TBJEE 2019 Result||1st week of Jun 2019|
How to Check TBJEE 2019 Result
Some of the following steps are required to get the TJEE 2019 result online. The scores of the desired subjects will display on the screen.
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the link TBJEE result or click on the direct link provided above on this page.
- As you click a screen will display asking you to enter your login credentials.
- The login credentials will include your application number and the date of birth in dd-mm-yy format.
- Your result of TBJEE 2019 will display on your screen displaying your performance in each and every section.
TBJEE 2019 Merit List
The conducting body will publish the TBJEE 2019 result and merit lists on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. The TBJEE 2019 merit list will be published on the website of TBJEE, and we will also provide a direct link to check the same on this page.
The TJEE 2019 merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the group of subject that they have chosen. The groups being PCM and PCM, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics; and Physics, Chemistry and Biology respectively. If there are cases of the tie then the following criteria will be taken into consideration for tie braking process. The table below will help you to understand the procedure.
|Steps||PCM Group||PCB Group|
|If tie occurs, then||P+M||C+B|
|If further tie occurs, then||M||B|
|If further tie occurs, then finally,||DOB||DOB|
Here, in the table above DOB means the Date Of Birth of the candidate. The senior candidate will be given preference in the merit list as per the norms.
Explanation of the above table:
- The first step will be to consider the marks of the subjects obtained by a candidate in the group they have chosen. At this stage, if a tie occurs then the second step will be taken.
- Here, the marks of two subjects will be taken. For the PCM group the subjects will be Physics and Maths, and for PCM group it will be Chemistry and Biology. If the tie remains, the next step will be taken.
- Here, The marks of only one subject will be taken from the group. For PCM, marks of Maths will be considered and for PCB marks of Biology will be considered. If the tie remains, further, the last step will be taken.
- Here, The DOB will be considered. The senior Candidates will be given preference in the merit list.
Official Website: www.tbjee.nic.in