The online application form for various M.E/M.tech courses can be filled by the candidates who want to seek admission in one of most prestigious engineering institutes of India. Before filling up the TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form, candidates need to make sure that they fit into the eligibility norms as laid by the Thapar University. If any candidate is found to be ineligible yet applying, his/her application will be cancelled by the University.
Before filling up the online application form, candidates need to first register by providing the necessary details and by verifying their email id and mobile number. Candidates must provide their own valid email id and mobile number so that the University is able to communicate all the necessary admission related details to them. Candidates will find all the relevant TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form related details on this page.
TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form
Application fee of 1500 INR is laid for admissions to all the ME/MTech courses. The TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form along with the specified application fee needs to be submitted via online payment gateway method before the last date. Candidates can have a look at the important dates regarding the TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form Event||Important Dates|
|Last date of Applying for ME/MTech courses||30 Jun 2019|
|Last date of Applying for ME/MTech courses for NRI/FR candidates||3rd week of Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for TIET M.Tech Admission 2019.
TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form Fee
After registering with the Thapar University, candidates need to pay an application fee to proceed further with other steps. The application fee, specified by the University which is non – refundable. TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form Fee for various branches of ME/MTech is same as the last year i.e. 1500 INR. The application fee can be paid via payment gateway(online) or demand draft(offline).
If the candidate has chosen to pay the application fee via demand draft, he/she will receive a confirmation via email, once the University has received your payment. Otherwise, if the candidate has made the payment through online mode, he/she will receive the confirmation just after the card or net banking payment has been made. Make sure you keep the fee confirmation slip saved, after paying the form fee online for future purposes.
Documents Needed For TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form
A list of documents is needed to be uploaded by a candidate while filling the online application form 2019. Also, originals needed to be carried along with the photocopies of each document on the day of counseling.
- TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form
- Digital Marksheet of Class 12th
- As Date Of Birth Proof, candidates need to submit their senior secondary certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate( if applicable)
- Medically Sound Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Affidavit stating Anti- Drug Abuse and Anti- Ragging Clause by the individuals and their parents.
- Undertaking signed by students and parents
- Affidavit required stating the reason for discontinuity of studies
How to fill TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form?
To get into Thapar Institute Of Engineering and Technology, candidates are required to fill all the necessary, true details asked by the University. Candidates can follow these steps to fill their application forms online.
- CLICK THE LINK– Find a link on the left side of the official website, saying “Apply Now” on the official website i.e www.thapar.edu.
- REGISTER – TIET M.Tech Admission 2019 Application procedure starts by registering on the official website of the University. Candidates need to fill their name, mobile number, email id, programme type and programme and then click on “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT”
- OTP VERIFICATION: After clicking on “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” an OTP verification screen will display, OTP will be sent to the mobile no. entered in the earlier screen. After verifying the OTP Registration has been completed. Now the Login credentials has been sent to the email address entered by you. You will need to login and fill the application procss further
- FILL UP YOUR APPLICATION FORM DETAILS – Application form for TIET is a 3 step process. After the candidate will login using the credentials which he/she received on their registered email address, they would have to click on “Apply Now/Edit”
The process for filling the application form has been laid down:
- In the first window candidates would have to fill the basic details such as – Personal Details, Programme Details and Details of Qualifying Examination.
- Then the candidate would have to pay the application form fee of Rs. 1500 for every programme applied through DD or Online payment mode whichever is suitable for the candidate and click on “Proceed”.
- After the Fee payment candidate would have to fill the complete details of the application form and upload all the documents that have been asked for, before the last date.
- PRINT THE FORM – After the candidate is done with submitting the application form online, he/she must print at least two copies of the application form and keep it safe for the in-person counselling round.