TMISAT 2019 Application Form – TMI has released the application form to apply for TMISAT 2019 exam on January 04, 2019. The last date for application to appear in TMISAT at National Centres is April 25, 2019, and the last date of filling the TMISAT 2019 Application Form is May 31, 2019. Candidates need not register to apply for TMISAT, they just have to complete the application form in one go. To know how to complete the application without any error candidates must read all the steps to fill the TMISAT 2019 Application Form. Therefore, in this article, we have discussed the steps in a simplified manner. Read below to know more.
TMISAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates aspiring to take admission in TMI for B.Tech Marine Engineering Course can follow the important dates below. This is important because the application forms must reach the Institute before the last date.
|TMISAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||07 Jan 2019|
|Last date to apply||31 May 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the TMISAT 2019 Application Form.
How To Fill TMISAT 2019 Application Form
Mode: Online through the website, read the steps below to know how?
- Step I: Fill out the application form by accessing the direct link that is available on this page above. The page containing the TMISAT 2019 Application Form will appear as shown below:
- Step II: Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website. You have to use a credit/debit card/internet banking OR by a Demand Draft.
- Step III: Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, or Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI.
Note: Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
TMISAT 2019 Application Fee
The application form of TMISAT 2019 is given below and the mode of payment is also available:
Application Fee: Rs. 1200/-
Mode of payment: Online or Demand Draft/Pay Order to TMI
The demand draft is to be sent in favor of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
Important Document To Fill The Online TMISAT 2019 Application Form
Please note that you will be required to upload the following documents in soft copy while filling the form online:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2018 may submit these copies after the declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate / Passport
- Downloaded copies of class 12 mark sheet from the internet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2018 may submit these copies after the declaration of results.)
- Caste Certificate, if any
- Medical Report (on communication from the Institute)
Important Document To Be Sent With TMISAT 2019 Application Form
- A printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written on the back.
- Self-attested Copies of certificates and/or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent). Applicants who have not received 12th mark sheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Self-attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal.
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extracurricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft
Other Important Instructions
Here are few dos and don’ts regarding TMISAT 2019 Application Form:
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes), are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Candidates have to submit the Application summary in an envelope super-scribed with the words “Application for admission to Marine Engineering” or depending on which programme you are applying for.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.