Anna University will release TNEA 2019 Application Form on the official website of Anna University, annauniv.edu. To fill the online application form candidates have to register first. Thus, aspiring candidates have to register themselves online using few basic details. Only those candidates who will complete the application process on time will be allowed to take part in the counselling rounds of TNEA 2019.
Candidates who will complete the online application process successfully will b eligible for further stages of admission like random number generation, e call letter, document verification and finally seat allotment. To know all about the registration process, application form fill up and submission, read below.
TNEA 2019 Application Form
On successful registration username and password will be available to the candidates. Thereafter the candidates have to use this username and password each time to access any admission related process. The important dates regarding TNEA 2019 Application Form are given in the table below:
|The release of Notification||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date of submission of application form||1st week of Jun 2019|
Apply Online: TNEA 2019 Application Form will be available at www.annauniv.edu
Candidates must make sure to read and also understand the eligibility criteria before starting the online application process. To read the eligibility criteria please click here.
How To Fill TNEA 2019 Application Form
Registration: Candidates have to register first using some basic details like name, contact number, and email id.
Filling the application form: Now, candidates have to log in using the user id and password. Next, candidates need to fill all the details in the application form as per the fields provided therein. During this stage, candidates have to provide the choice of their TFC for document verification. If a particular TFC is overloaded the nearest TFC will be allotted.
Submitting the online application form: Candidates will then need to submit their online application form in the online mode itself.
Payment: Candidates have to make payment in the online mode itself. The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST)
Print out of the PDF generated: Finally after the application form is submitted, candidates will get a PDF of the same. Make sure to take print out of the PDF file. This will be required in the document verification at the TFCs.
List Of The Documents
Simply filing the application form online does not complete the registration process. You have to take a printout of the duly filled registration form and attach the list of documents listed below and submit it to the TFCs in person. The time, date and venue of the document verification will be available in the e-call letter.
- Photocopy of class 10 Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Graduation Certificate
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter,
- Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable
Important Instructions About The TNEA 2019 Application Form
Here are a few important instructions that you should know about the TNEA Application Form 2019. The pointers listed below would help and make your registration process for TNEA simpler and hence you should refer to them before the commencement of your registration process.
- Only eligible candidates must fill the application form. Thus make sure to read the eligibility criteria.
- The application form will not be accepted if it is received after the last scheduled date.
- Application forms received should be error free.
- Applicants should fill only one application form.
- TNEA will not be responsible for delays.
- It is advised that candidates fill and submit their application forms as soon as they can to avoid last minute delays.
- TNEA reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Certificates or other enclosed documents received beyond the last will not be accepted.