Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) has released the Preliminary TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key. Candidates can now challenge the answer key if they want to on the official website. To challenge the Preliminary TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key candidates need to log in using their Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth. If any challenge is accepted by the university, they will further release the Final Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2018. Knowing the final answer key is highly important for a candidate. Ths is because the candidate gets the rough idea of the marks he is going to score which builds confidence. Thus the candidates are provided all the information related to the answer key from the link below.
TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key, Question Paper with Solution
The preliminary answer key was released by the university and now the window to challenge the same is open. Get the direct link below to challenge the Preliminary TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key.
Important dates related to TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
|Examination Date for all streams||02 to 07 May 2018|
|Availability of preliminary answer key||May 2018|
|Last date for receiving objections in the preliminary answer key||10 May 2018|
|The release of the final answer key||May 2018|
Answer Key: The Preliminary Answer Key for TS EAMCET 2018 has been released on the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Click Here to challenge the TS EAMCET 2018 Preliminary Answer Keys. — NEW!
How to Challenge the TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
If while checking the answer key the candidates find any answer to be wrong the candidates can challenge the answer key. Challenging the answer key must be done only after verifying the objections as this procedure will take time and also the money submitted for challenging the answer key will not be refunded in case the objections are declined.
The steps to challenge the TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key are as follows:
- Log-in to the complaint portal using the direct link above on this page. A direct link to challenge the answer key will be available here.
- The candidates will be required to pay Rs 5000/- for challenging the answer key. The SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs 2000/- using cash or credit card
- If the challenge is upheld the fee shall be refunded.
Important note for the candidates regarding challenging the TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
- The objections must reach the concerned department before the last date.
- The candidates must note that the objections can only be raised for the preliminary answer key and not the final TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key.
- Candidate should use Master Question Paper only for the purpose of raising Objections. During the examination (for a given session) the candidates got the same question paper in jumbled questions- wise and options-wise. For example: If the Question Id. is ‘1234567891’ in the candidate’s Response Sheet, then same Question Id. i.e., ‘1234567891’ from the Master Question Paper should be selected for the purpose of Objection raising.
- The candidate can raise objection(s) on any number of question(s) but only “ONCE”. Hence, the candidate is advised to list out all the Objection(s) along with justification before raising objection(s) ONLINE by visiting the “Objections on Preliminary key” on the website “eamcet.tsche.ac.in”.
- The Objection(s) submitted without proper justification will be summarily rejected.
How to download the answer key
TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key can be downloaded from the official website. However, the simple procedure to get the answer key is mentioned below. There are only a few steps that help the candidate know the answer key.
Step 1: visit the official website to download the TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key.
Step 2: The candidates will be required to choose the question paper booklet code that they received in the exam.
Step 3: Select the stream for which you want the answer key
Step 4: The answer key will be shown to you in the PDF format. Candidates can download the same and take a printout.
The candidates may be required to submit their credentials as mentioned on the Hall ticket and the application form and thus copies and originals of the same shall always be retained by the candidate till the admission procedure gets over.
How to use the TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
Candidates must know how to use the answer key so that they have an idea of how much marks they will score in the examination. The answer key must be downloaded and placed in front of the newspaper. To use the TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key, first, the candidates must know the marking scheme for TS EAMCET 2018.
TS EAMCET Marking Scheme
The TS EAMCET Examination is of 160 marks. MCQ type questions are asked in the examination. These questions carry 1 mark each. The candidates should note that there is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Put the TS EAMCET Question paper and answer key in front of you
- Mark +1 in front of each correct answer.
- Since there is no negative marking, just cut the question that you have given the wrong answer for.
- Calculate the total marks obtained by you.
On the off chance that the candidates find any answer to be wrong, the candidates can challenge the answer key. The objections raised by the candidates will only be entertained if the board declares the provided answer(s) to be wrong.
Last years TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key (Preliminary and Final)
|Preliminary Answer Key – TS EAMCET 2017||Click Here|
|Final Answer Key – TS EAMCET 2017||Click here|