TS EAMCET 2019 – The TS EAMCET 2019 Results has been released. Candidates need to login and check the EAMCET Results. TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card is also released after the result. It is prepared using 75% weightage of EAMCET marks and 25% weightage of intermediate Results. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad conducted the TS EAMCET exam. The exam is held in 2 shifts – 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM and in online mode. For more information on TS EAMCET 2019 like eligibility, important dates, the application process, syllabus, and preparation keep reading below.
TS EAMCET 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 is going to be held in two shifts i.e. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. JNTU has released the important dates for TS EAMCET. Candidates can check the schedule from the table provided below.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates
|TS EAMCET 2019||Dates|
|Notification Releasing on||06 Mar 2019|
|Online Application Form is available from||06 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||05 Apr 2019|
|Modification / Correction in the Application Form can be done from||06 Apr to 09 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||17 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 10000/-||28 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Apr – 01 May 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 exam date for Engineering Stream||03, 04 & 06 May 2019|
|Release of TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Key and Students Responses||11 May 2019|
|Last date to raise objections||13 May 2019|
|Declaration of result||09 Jun 2019|
TS EAMCET 2019 Result
To check the results the candidates will have to submit the relevant information such as their registration number, the hall ticket number and the date of birth also.
While preparing the Telangana state EAMCET 2019 rank list the following criteria are considered:
- 75% weightage is given to the marks scored in the entrance examination while 25% weightage is given for the marks score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in 10+2 education.
- In case there is a tie between 2 or more candidates the following tie-breaking criteria are followed:
- Candidates who secure more normalized marks in Mathematics is given preference.
- Then, the candidates with more normalized marks in Physics is given rank in the merit list.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidates are ranked based on their aggregate marks in 10+2 level.
- If the tie is still on the go, then the date of birth of the concerned authorities, the older being will be given preference over the younger.
TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Key and Responses
Candidates who had appeared for the TS EAMCET 2019 on the stipulated dates can now check the Preliminary answer keys and the responses given by them in the exam. Candidates can check their responses and Answer key to get a rough idea of what the score will be. Also, Objections can be raised against the Preliminary answer key. Candidates will need to provided justifications to their objection raised. Check the Preliminary answer key, responses and raise objections from below provided links.
|AP EAMCET 2019 Date||Forenoon Paper and Key||Afternoon Answer Key|
|03 May 2019||Question Paper | Answer Key||Question Paper | Answer Key|
|04 May 2019||Question Paper | Answer Key||Question Paper | Answer Key|
|04 May 2019 (Urdu)||Question Paper | Answer Key||Question Paper| Answer Key|
|06 May 2019||Question Paper | Answer Key||—–|
- Response Sheet: Click Here to download TS EAMCET 2019 Response Sheet.
- Raise Objections: Click Here to raise objections against Preliminary Answer Key.
TS EAMCET 2019 Practice Test
JNTU Hyderabad is conducting TS EAMCET on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). As TS EAMCET 2019 is a computer-based Exam, therefore, a practice test has been scheduled for the sake of candidates to give them a feel and look of how the actual Exam will be held.
TS EAMCET 2019 Practice test has been scheduled from April 24 to April 26, 2019. The Practice test will let the candidates get aware of CBT procedures that includes Login, selection of subjects, procedure for answering the questions, etc. Candidates can get here schedule for the Practice test and venue address for the same. Access the Link provided below to check the Official Notification regarding the Practice test.
Practice Test: Click Here to check the official notice regarding TS EAMCET 2019 Practice test.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Below are the TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates have to read and understand the same before applying for the Exam.
- The candidate must be an Indian national and a resident of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 examination from a recognized board or University.
- The candidates should have secured at least 45% marks in 10+2 for general and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to engineering & Technology.
Final year students and diploma holders can also apply for the examination.
TS EAMCET Courses Offered
TS EAMCET is a common entrance test for admission in various Engineering (E), Agriculture and Medical (AM) programmes in Telangana state. Candidates interested in admission in Telangana state must apply for this TS EAMCET. Courses covered under TS EAMCET are as follows:
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Agriculture and Medical Courses
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
The candidates have to follow a few easy steps to apply for TS EAMCET 2019. Candidates can check out the easy steps below for the application process. Click here for a stepwise process.
Here are the brief steps to apply for TS EAMCET 2019:
- Candidates have to visit the official website or the direct link to apply for the exam.
- The online application form will be available on the screen, where the candidates need to enter all the required details.
- Once the details are entered correctly, candidates need to crosscheck and verify all the details and submit the information.
- Once the filled application form is submitted, the application form will appear on the screen and the candidates need to take its print out.
Important: After downloading the filled in application form, the candidates need to take its print out and fix a passport-sized color photo therein. This hardcopy of the application form is to be then submitted to the invigilator at the exam center.
The candidates who are considering to take admissions to any of the engineering colleges must know the examination pattern for TS EAMCET 2019. The examination pattern given below will help the candidates as a source of helpful information. There shall be for TS EAMCET can be found from below.
- Mode of Exam: Online mode – Computer-based test.
- The time duration of the examination: 3 hours.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Subjects to be studied for the examination: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Click here to check instruction procedure video for CBT exam.
Mock Test To Understand CBT Exam Pattern
The Mock test is a simulation of the pen and paper based TS EAMCET examination. The examination will be conducted online on the official website. Candidates will be required to register for the Mock test first. Along with knowing the examination pattern, the candidates also get familiar with the Online mode of examination and can develop speed and efficiency by giving the mock test.
Mock Test: Click here to Practice mock tests for TS EAMCET 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Computer Based Test
Once the candidates are familiar with the examination pattern it will be easier for them to give the CBT examination. The CBT examination will require the candidate to visit the test centers allotted to them on the examination time. Once the candidates begin their examination, a timer will start running. The total duration of the examination is of 3 hours. Below are some important highlights of the CBT based exam:
- To begin the examination the candidates would be required to log in to their account.
- The user id will be mentioned on the admit card while the password will be provided to the candidates 10 minutes before the examination.
- While giving the CBT examination the candidates enjoy the complete freedom to switch from one subject to another. By clicking on the subject anywhere between the examination the candidate will be able to switch.
- No written material, books, notes, calculators will be allowed in the examination room. If in case the candidate bring anything except the admit card he will have to surrender the same outside the examination hall.
Preparation for TS EAMCET
The candidates can prepare for the TS EAMCET from the study material available online. The candidates can get the relevant books for the TS EAMCET 2019 Preparation from below.
|17 Year’s Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana||Buy Now|
|EAMCET-2018 Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Common Entrance Test) MPC,
For AP & TS 2018 Edition
The important topics for the Physics section in the TS EAMCET 2019 Examination are – Work, Energy and Power, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solid, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter. Click here for detailed syllabus.
The important topics for the Chemistry section are – Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen and Its Compounds, The s – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals). For detailed syllabus – Click Here
The important topics for the Mathematics section are – Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry.
Above are some of the most important topics that must be covered while preparing for the TS EAMCET 2019 examination. Candidates can check out the detailed syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from here – Click here
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
The TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card is the document needed to appear for the Online exam. The admit card is made available online at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. To download the admit card candidates have to enter their login credentials. The hall ticket/admit card is to be kept safe until the end of the admission process as it acts as proof of your appearance in the exam.
The admit card for EAMCET 2019 will have certain information like:
- Candidate’s name
- Date and time of the examination
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Complete address of the test venue.
The TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling shall be conducted after the declaration of TS EAMCET results. The candidates will have to be physically present for the counselling. First, the candidates will have to register online on the official website and select the helpline center. The candidates then have to attend the counselling center on the given date. At the helpline center, the candidates will be called one by one and their documents will be verified. Once the documents have bee verified the candidates will be required to pay the fee and visit the allot institution.