TS PGECET 2019 Application Form will be released on the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The direct link will also be provided on this page, after its activation. After the TSCHE(Telangana State Council Of Higher Education) has released it’s TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, candidates will be able to fill it through online mode only. TS PGECET 2019 Application Form will only be filled successfully after the payment of the registration fee. All candidates are requested to fill the TS PGECET 2019 Application Form on time or they’ll have to submit their application forms later with the last fee. For more information on TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, keep looking!
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
Prior to going through other steps of TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, candidates must take a look at the important dates from the schedule mentioned below.
|TS PGECET 2019 Application Process Commences||Mid Mar 2019|
|Last date Without late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date with Late fee||4th week of May 2019|
Apply Online: TS PGECET 2019 Application Forms will be available at pgecet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form Fee
For TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, candidates need to start application procedure by paying the application/ registration fee. There are two modes of making payment :
- Online payment using Debit Card /Credit Card/Net Banking mode.
- Making payment at your nearest TS-AP Online centre. Candidates need to flourish their hall ticket number of the qualifying exam, name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth and mobile number at payment centre in order to get the receipt form of payment.
The TS PGECET 2019 Application Form fee is 1000 INR for general students, whereas in case of SC/STs it is 500 INR per test. The late fee ranges from 500 INR to 10000 INR, depending on by how many days has the candidate delayed his/her application form fee payment.
Documents Required for TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
Following are the optional/mandatory details and documents that one needs to go through before applying for TS PGECET 2019 Application Form.
- TS/AP Online Transaction Id – Receipt form
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking details – Credit Card / Debit Card/Net Banking
- Qualifying Examination (Appeared or Passed)- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying Degree
- Stream Applied for M.Tech – Eligibility Criteria in the TS PGECET-2019 website
- Date of Birth and Place of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Local Status – Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- Income of Parents – Income Certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority
- Study Details – Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate /10+2 / Equivalent
- Category Details (SC, ST, BC, etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO /Competent Authority
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP,etc.) – The Certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Aadhaar Card details – Aadhar Card
How to Fill TS PGECET 2019 Application Form?
Finding it difficult to fill TS PGECET 2019 Application Form online? Don’t worry! We’ve got it all covered. Candidates need to follow the following steps in order to apply for various M.Tech disciplines under TS PGECET 2019.
- Start with opening the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in in Internet Explorer.
- Secondly, candidates need to pay the application fee through, by clicking on the “Application Fee Payment” option on the main page.
- Fill in the mandatory fields and click “Proceed to Payment”. Then, fill in your payment related details on the bank payment gateway page.
- After your transaction is successful, a transaction id would be generated. Make sure you keep a note of the same for future purposes.
- Your page will be then redirected to “Proceed to Fill Application”, where you need to fill in your personal details, address details, qualifying exam and common entrance test related details.
- Upload photograph and signature of specified measurements and size. And finally, click on ‘Save” button to save your application form.
- On the next page, you’ll get two options- to “Modify” or to “Confirm”, after you preview you TS PGECET 2019 Application Form. Click “Modify” if you need to make any changes, whereas click “Confirm” to submit your application form.
- For submitting the application form, note your registration number for future correspondence.
- Lastly, candidates need to download and print their TS PGECET 2019 Application Form and keep it safe until the entrance examination is done with.
After filling up the TS PGECET 2019 Application Form, candidates can start preparing according to the TS PGECET 2019 syllabus.