UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card – For all the B. Tech engineering courses, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts an entrance exam known as UPESEAT 2019. To sit for the exam, candidates would be requiring a valid UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card, issued by the exam conducting body of the University. The UPESEAT 2019 exam will be held from April 29 to May 05, 2019. The admit cards will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates will find the link on this page after its activation by the University. Candidates will need to login in order to view or download their UPESEAT 2019 Admit Cards. No candidate shall be permitted to enter the exam arena without a valid admit card. For more such deets on UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card like how to download, the important dates and details on it, candidates must have a look at this page.
UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
The UPESEAT 2019 Admit card will contain some important details. It will be containing details like name of the candidate, course opted for, exam related details and the candidate’s category. All these information filled up by the candidate while applying will be cross-checked during the counselling round. That is why each and every candidate is suggested to store their admit cards safely, even after the entrance is done. Let’s have a look at the important dates, regarding the UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card.
|UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card release date||to be announced!|
|Exam Date||29 Apr – 05 May 2019|
View Admit Card: Applicants will be able to view and download the UPESEAT 2019 Admit Cards from here.
How To Download The UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card?
- Begin by clicking on the link provided underneath the table.
- Look for the student’s login portal link. Click that.
- Enter your credentials that was provided to you at the time of application. Your credentials would include your application number or ID and date of birth. Click “log in” button to proceed.
- Note that, the University will be releasing separate admit card links for both the modes. And both the links will be activated as per the dates released by the University.
- After viewing your UPESEAT 2019 Admit Cards, candidates will be advised to go through every detail mentioned on it twice. So that if there is any error, candidates can report to authorities and authorities can resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Details that one needs to go through
Candidates need to check all the details mentioned on the UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card. Make sure you contact the authorities immediately if you spot any mistake. Otherwise, the authorities will later refuse to entertain any such correction requests. The details that will be mentioned are as follows:
- Applicant’s Name
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s Name
- Application ID
- Exam Details
- Course Opted For
- Photograph and signature (check whether or not clearly visible on the admit card)
- Authorised signature of the concerned person (check whether it has been signed or not)
Candidates can start focussing on clearing the entrance now. They need to start by knowing the syllabus, other preparation materials, and most importantly the exam pattern. To clear UPESEAT 2019 we have also provided some preparation tips that you can follow. But first, quickly let’s go through the exam pattern, once more.
- Duration – 3 hours
- Question Type – MCQ
- Marking Scheme– For every correct answer, +1 and no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Total Questions – 200 questions
- Sections – 5 sections in all including Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension and Current Affairs Awareness.
UPESEAT 2019 Test Centers
Candidates opting for offline exam mode can appear for UPESEAT 2019 from any of the below-mentioned cities. These are last year’s UPESEAT test centres. In case of any changes (a new centre added or any old one removed), it will be soon updated on this page after its release. Note the test centre codes for applying for the entrance, carefully.