UPESEAT 2019 Application Form – UPES has released the application form for admission session 2019-20 at UPES University. The last date to apply is April 25, 2019. Candidates who wish to take admission in UPES have to fill the application form for UPESEAT 2019 exam which is the entrance exam for admission in UPES. However, JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates need not appear in the exam but have to fill up the UPES 2019 Application Form. Thus, candidates can now apply for UPESEAT 2019 from the direct link available below. Candidates who are looking forward to filling the online application form of UPESEAT 2019, can proceed further below on this page and read the important instructions.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
To fill the online application form candidates first need to register themselves. Using the activation link sent to the registered email id candidates then need to activate their candidates portal. Under this login portal, all the further application process will take place. Here are the important dates that one must take note of.
|UPESEAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Application||14 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply online||25 Apr 2019|
The offline application form of UPESEAT 2019 is also available. The details of the same have been provided on this page below. Keep reading. Also, candidates must know and understand the eligibility criteria for UPESEAT 2019 before applying for the entrance test.
How To Fill UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page as per schedule. The following registration window will open. After entering the details in the online application, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Fill the following details:
- Level (UG or PG Program)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Enquiry Source
- Click on the link provided in the email from UPES to verify your email id and activate it your login account. The email will look like the one below:
- The login account will be the one as shown below:
- Now, proceed to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given therein.
- After submitting the Application Form, make payment.
- The printout of the application form so generated and keep it for further reference.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Fee
Following table shows the application fee details for UPESEAT 2019.
|Category||Mode of Payment||Fees|
|For Indian Resident||Demand Draft / Online/Cash||Rs.1850/- for all Programs|
|For Foreign Resident||Fee: US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form – Offline Mode
Candidates can obtain an offline application form by either DD or cash payment at admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in UPESEAT and taking admission in UPES is given below. If you face any trouble understanding the same, you can comment below and we will try to help you out!
For B. Tech.
You don’t have to appear in UPESEAT 2019 and can directly apply for admission if you satisfy the following conditions:
(a) Minimum 80% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
(b) Minimum 80% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level(12th).
JEE Main Scores:
(a) Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
(b) Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level(12th).
(c) JEE Mains cut off score is 60.
Note: 20% seats are available for the candidates who fit into the above criteria.
You have to appear in UPESEAT 2019 and can directly apply for admission if you satisfy the following conditions:
(1) Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
(2) Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).
Note: 80% of seats are available for the candidates who fit into the above criteria.