UPSEE 2019 Application Form – The UPSEE 2019 Application form for Kashmiri and NRI candidates is released on June 01, 2019. Candidates are able to apply until June 10, 2019. Candidates need to register first and then apply for the same. NRI and Kashmiri Quota candidates are exempted from appearing for UPSEE. Only the registered candidates who had complete the application form before the last date were eligible to sit in the UPSEE 2019 exam. The candidates who are passing or have passed their 10+2 in 2019 are eligible to fill the UPSEE 2019 Application Form. Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 1300/- in online mode until March 26, 2019. Candidates can check all the details related to UPSEE 2019 Application Form like how to apply, application fee, important dates, etc. from this page below.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
A total of 1,75,597 candidates had registered in various courses via UPSEE, last year. Thus it is clear that lakhs of candidates compete each year for UG engineering and other professional seats in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Clearing UPSEE 2019 provides a gateway for such aspiring candidates. Check the table below for the important dates related to UPSEE 2019 Application Form:
|UPSEE 2019 Application Form||Date|
|Opening of online registrations||23 Jan 2019|
|Closing of application form submission|
|Online Partial Correction of Filled and submitted Form||16 Mar – 28 Mar 2019|
|Online Application form for NRI and Kashmiri Migrant quota||01 Jun – 10 Jun 2019|
- Click here to fill the Application form for NRI and Kashmiri Migrant.
- Click here for candidate login.
Official Website: www.upsee.nic.in
Before proceeding with the steps of application, do read the eligibility criteria. You can read the eligibility criteria for appearing in UPSEE 2019 here.
UPSEE 2019 Application Fee
The candidates need to submit the following amount in the online mode only to submit the UPSEE 2019 Application Form.
- Rs. 1300/- for Male / Transgender candidates of General & OBC category
- Rs. 650/- for Female candidates of all categories and SC/ST/PH candidates.
Important Documenta To Fill The UPSEE 2019 Application Form
to fill the application form the candidates need to keep ready the following documents ready. These documents are to be uploaded in the online application form. Remember, while uploading the scanned images, partial uploading is not allowed, you need to upload every image in one go.
Size and dimension specifications:
- Photo: Size must be between 10KB to 200KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- Signature: Size must be between 3KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Scanned Images should be in JPG format
How To Fill The UPSEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates can check the steps below to understand how to apply for UPSEE 2019. The candidates need to start with reading the important instructions and then go through the other steps to complete the application process.
- Visit the direct link available on this page.
- Next, on the open window click on the apply button as shown below:
- Next, a page with few instructions will appear, read them carefully and click on the “proceed” button.
- At this stage, candidates have to enter the details that are shown in the image below:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Password for login
- Security pin
- Applicants cannot proceed further without providing the valid id card number.
- In addition to that while selecting the password to ensure that it is
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters [email protected]#$%^&*-
- On submitting the registration details, the candidate needs to review if the registration details given are correct or not. If they are correct, proceed to the next step by clicking on “Submit and send OTP”, however, if some changes are required, click on “Edit Registration Form”.
On Final Submission of the registration form, the candidate will receive the Application Number. The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
#2 Fill The Online Application Form
- Now, proceed to fill in details in the UPSEE Form 2018. The details to be submitted in the application form, along with the specification is as stated below:
|Particulars to Enter in UPSEE Application Form||Specification for Each Particular|
|Name||Mention complete name as in the High School certificates.|
|Father’s Name||Full name as n official documents.|
|Mother’s Name||Full name as in her official documents.|
|Date of Birth||The format of mentioning the date has to be dd/mm/yy and it is to be mentioned as in High School certificates.|
|Nationality||Choose Indian but if you do not then opt for “Others” option.|
|Address||Mention complete address, with the PIN Code.|
|Mobile Number||It is best that the candidate provide their own number but if they cannot then provided a number which can be accessed easily.|
|E-mail ID||Provide your own e-mail id but if you don’t have an id create one. It is very easy to create an e-mail id.|
|Qualifying Examination Details|
|Examination||Choose the qualifying examination from the provided options.|
|Qualifying Examination Passed / Appearing from College Situated in||
|Year of Passing / Appearing||Mention the year in which you appeared or will be appearing for the qualifying examination.|
|Name of the Board||Choose the Appropriate Board from the drop-down menu.|
|Intermediate Roll Number||Enter Class 12th Roll Number|
|Subjects||Choose the subjects studied in Class 12th|
|Exam Center Choice||The list of new centres will be provided soon on this page.|
|Category||Selection among UPGE / UPSC / UPST / UPBC / UPGD / GDSC / GDST / GDBC / GDDA / OSGE.|
|Sub-Category||Choose the suitable sub-category from the drop-down.|
|Rural Weightage Claimed||Answer Yes or No.|
|Seeking Admission For||Select among 1st Year UG, 2nd year (Lateral Entry), 1st Year PG.|
|Course(s) Applied For||Through this option, candidates can apply for multiple courses by submitting one application form.|
|Papers in Which you Wish to Appear in UPSEE 2018||There will be 11 paper, corresponding to the courses.|
- Next, candidates have to upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature. The photograph size must be between 10 KB to 100 KB and the signature image size must be between 3 KB to 40 KB.
#3 Payment Of Application Fee
- In this step, the applicant needs to pay the requisite amount as per their category. Choose the mode of payment from the available options. The candidates should retain the payment slip.
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, applicants must download and take print out of the Confirmation Page for future reference.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form Correction
Application form correction opens for all the registered candidates. Via this process, candidates can alter any details that they wish to in the application form. The details that the candidates cannot changes are as follows:
- Application Number
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth.
Other than the above details all other details can be changed. The application form correction window will open only once and will be the one only chance to make any correction in the application form. It is important to make necessary changes in the application form as the details are cross verified at the time of admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here we have tried to answer the questions which are frequently asked for the UPSEE Application Form. However, if you do not find your question here, tell us your query in the comment section below.
Q. At the time of Payment, it showed the message “Your Transaction was Unsuccessful”. What should I do?
A. If due to some reason, the transaction is failed, then you will not be able to download the “Confirmation Page”. If that’s the case this means that the transaction could not be updated at NIC server of UPSEE 2018. and you are required to make the Payment of Examination Fee again and download the confirmation page.
Q. My Date of Birth is incorrect and somehow I forgot to correct it. Now the UPSEE Admit Card is also generated, will there be a problem in my exam or selection?
A. Yes, the AKTU has clearly stated that the admission of the candidates will remain provision until the verification of their eligibility. Also, it is necessary that you must the Date of Birth as per the Class 10th certificate. For this matter, you should contact the AKTU authorities immediately.
Q. I misspelt my name in the UPSEE 2018 Application Form and I have submitted it. How can I correct it now?
A. The AKTU provides the facility for application form correct after the submission date is over. However, you shall not be able to edit your Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Name and Father’s Name, other than these you edit rest of the data.
Q. Do I need to send the print out of the Confirmation Page to the AKTU?
A. No, the print out of the Confirmation Page has to be kept with the candidate themselves for future reference. there is no need to send the hard copy of the printout of confirmation page to the University.
Q. Is there any other way by which I can fill UPSEE Application Form 2018?
A. No other mode other than the online mode will exist for UPSEE Application Form.